1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tanaka Kouko (Kokko) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. sycamore92

sycamore92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    田中皓子
    kkk2.jpg
    Happy 24th Birthday Kokko-chan!
    Thank you for being the spiritual pillar for members.
    Thank you for being an idol.
    You're fun.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. sycamore92

sycamore92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    田中皓子

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Birthday SR karaoke delivery
    Setlist:
    M01 Shiokaze no Shoutaijou
    M02 Lucky Seven
    M03 RESET
    M04 Seishun to Kidzukanai Mama
    M05 Kiss Made 100 Mile
    M06 Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium
    M07 Green Flash
    M08 Juuryoku Sympathy
    M09 So Long!
    M10 Majisuka Rock 'n Roll
    Encore (Maeda Atsuko songs)
    M11 Kimi wa Boku da
    M12 Time Machine Nante Iranai
    M13 Kono Mune no Melody

It's been quite a while hearing her singing Acchan's songs.
    Also glad to hear "Seishun to Kidzukanai Mama", quite surprised, エモいすぎる.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  3. sycamore92

sycamore92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    田中皓子
    [​IMG]
    Kokko-chan's 7narabe CM card is finally here
    Available to get until the end of july

update:
    - on yesterday's sr, she said she has spent all of her coins (around 110K) for gacha and unable to get this card
    - she also forgot to get her birthday card on her birthday
    - currently as i write this, in oshimen event, 2nd gen Anna is ranked #3 & Miritan is ranked #19

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sycamore92

sycamore92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    田中皓子
    [​IMG]
    Name tag

• Like Like x 1
  5. sycamore92

sycamore92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    田中皓子

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Showroom collaboration with Michu

• Like Like x 1
  6. sycamore92

sycamore92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    田中皓子
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  7. sycamore92

sycamore92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    田中皓子
    Tanaka Kouko's 24th Seitansai (August 15, 2020)
    [​IMG]

I tried to translate 2 letters and her speech from her seitansai.
    My japanese is not that good, please feel free to correct me if there's any mistakes.

[​IMG]

1st Letter (from Matsuoka Natsumi)
    Kokko, Happy Birthday.

We don't get to meet very often, but every time we met, you always come running to me. I might look like I'm disliking it, but actually I was very happy.

When things are settle down, let's have lunch together again.

24 years old Kokko, please do your best in your own way.

I hope you have a wonderful year.

HKT48 Matsuoka Natsumi

Kouko: "I'm glad to be alive"

[​IMG]

2nd Letter (from Fans)
    To Tanaka Kouko-chan,

Kouko-chan, Happy 24th (+2 months) birthday.

23 years old Kouko-chan, it was a year in which you had more opportunities to be involved in the fashion work, like TGC, FASHION WEEK and CanCam, which is what you were aiming for.

In private life, by starting a smoothie life and studying makeup and clothes, you put a lot of effort into polishing yourself.

Even that, there were a lot of things that ended in three days.

Diet, finished in 2 days. Reading, which is supposed to be a hobby, you got bored before you could finish reading it. Jogging that was said to be "Surprisingly fun!", gave up after three days. It's also unclear whether the core training that you said "This will continue!" is currently continuing. I can't think of any other woman who fits the word "mikka bozu" so well except for Kouko-chan. (*mikka bozu means people who can't keep doing anything for three days)

However, other than polishing yourself, there was an event that you worked hard on. That was the TGC Kitakyushu runway Showroom event.

It was the first time Kouko-chan, who was not good at competing with someone and rarely rely on fans, said "I want to do my best together with my fans".

Thanks to the constant delivery every morning while rubbing your sleepy eyes, us fans, who are not good at getting up early like Kouko-chan, became a little better at it.

What surprised us the most was the fact that during the event, it was delivered without a delay of 1 minute 1 second from the scheduled time.

We were impressed by the attitude of Kouko-chan, who worked hard at the event by purchasing a radio-controlled watch so that it would not be delayed, we felt like we had to work hard together until the end. We also felt that the bond between us fans and Kouko-chan has grown even stronger over the past 10 days of the event.

In the end we couldn't reach the target ranking and came in 3rd place, but at the TGC, we were very impressed by Kouko-chan who's walking down the runway with confidence.

This event was a great opportunity to expand Kouko-chan's range of work, including the appearances at the Hiroshima Fashion Week and CanCam magazine.

Last year, the 2nd gen joined the group, your awareness as a senior has grown even more.

Thanks to Kouko-chan's kind and warm personality, not only the younger members and the 3rd draft members, but also the 2nd gen members have begun to rely on you.

To 2nd gen, if you have anything, it might be nice to consult with Kouko-chan. Since she has the longest life experience in STU48, we're sure she will kindly listen to you.

Although currently it's difficult to meet directly, all of us fans are looking forward to see you shining at the performances and having fun talking with you at online events.

We will keep following 24 years old Kouko-chan who's working hard towards her dream.

We'll continue to support you.

P.S.
    We're still waiting for the off-shots photos.

August 15 2020,
    From Tanaka Kouko fans

Miichan: "Nice letter, I'm not sure if that was a compliment. What about your 'currently unknown' core training?"
    Kokko: "Um, it's already over"
    Chiho: "Mikka bozu sounds about right"
    Kokko: "I'm quite surprised myself"

[​IMG]

Speech
    I received a letter from Natsumi-san. I kept wondering who it was from. Since Michu is currently in the audience, maybe Michu?, ah, no, it was Nacchan. Letter from Oshimen, amazing right? You can only get it only if you become an idol, I'm abusing my authority (). I'm very happy to be able to go lunch once with Nacchan and get a letter too. Thank you very much.

A letter from fans. I'm a woman who's suitable with the word "mikka bozu" after all . About off-shots, in showroom I often said "I'll send the off-shots", but i've never sent it. I'm really sorry about that, please don't get tired of it. I think fans who have been waiting are very kind. Thank you very much.

(referring to flower bouquet & crown) This is so fashionable, amazing. This.. (Member: "Dry flower?") dry flower? Thank you for the wonderfully stylish bouquet and crown.

I joined STU when I was 20 years old, I was pretty impatient. I was in a hurry because of the fact that I was already 20 years old. As I get older, I'm starting to feel like I don't have to rush things so much. I think I've become a more relaxed person in a good way for the last 4 years.

Fans also have always been so supportive. I've been saying since the beginning that I wanted to do something in fashion, and I've been able to make it come true over time. By doing fashion work, like when doing photo shoots, from my heart I realized "Ah, I really like this fashion". Thank you very much.

I wonder what.. I can't say much, the good things.

(Miichan: "What are your goals at age 24?")

Goals? Lately, I've been thinking that if people think I'm having fun, then it's a win.

Even if something bad happens, if you smile or laugh, other people will see that you're having fun, so that's a big plus for them and for me, so I've switched over to that kind of thinking. Amazingly my life right now is really fun.

Even today, I made a mistake when centering "Kaiyuugyo no Capacity". I regretted it, but I immediately changed my mind about it and having fun with it all. I think it's been quite a positive development over the past few years.

So that's why I'm going to keep going forward with positive outlook.

Also today, well this is kind of a behind the scene story, some 2nd gens and members are saying "Please don't announce it today". I was thinking, "I'm not graduating yet though..". They say "Really don't do that".

I'd like to continue to work with a smile, so I hope my fans will feel a little bit more at ease, and I'd be happy if all of you could keep warmly watch over me.

From now on, with me like this, I look forward to your continued support.

[​IMG]

Source:
    https://akb48.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-32908.html

Other Stuffs
    - Michu, MaiQ, Anna & Miria were in the audience. (Anna was wearing Kokko's seitan T-shirt, and for some unknown reasons MaiQ cried when they performed "First Rabbit")
    - She did "Shiokaze no Shoutaijou" solo. She said at her SR, at first she can't really decide between this song, "Ano koro no Sneaker", or "Kinmokusei". (Later that night, Saayan also sang this song at her SR)
    z1.jpg
    - Flowers (yellow represents her penlight color, light blue and pink represents kiki lala) (source/more: https://twitter.com/fsna/status/1294611088818937857)
    z2.jpg
    - Banner (source: https://twitter.com/arinko_stu48/status/1294947302105219074)
    z3.jpg
    - Flyer (source: https://twitter.com/kouko2020seitan/status/1294242378060972032)
    z4.jpg
    - ガーガーチキン (for some reasons these things also in the audience)
    z5.jpg
    - Charming Trip (source: https://twitter.com/_ishida_chiho/status/1294629293390098432)
    z6.jpg

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. sycamore92

sycamore92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    田中皓子
    Tanaka Kouko & Nakamura Mai CanCam interview translations

I tried to translate Q-chan & Kokko-chan interview from CanCam magazine website. Feel free to correct me if there's any mistakes. :)

_rcan2.jpg

Part 1
    "Home Story and recommended spots in Setouchi"

STU48's long-awaited 5th Single "Omoidaseru Koi wo Shiyou" will be released on September 2nd. In commemoration of the release, we've released another cuts of Kouko Tanaka & Mai Nakamura, who were featured in the CanCam October issue's "Fashion's Festival". In addition, we also talked about their recent private conversations and their favorite spots in Setouchi area.

-- Both of you have been spending more time at home for a while now, what have you been doing at home these days?

Kouko: I'm addicted to cooking. The other day I made white stew, I added apples and garlic as secret ingredients, it turned out really delicious. When I talked to fans about what to put in the stew on SNS, they advised me, "Apples are delicious in curry, so you can put them in stew too." I've also made other dishes such as nikujaga, pumpkin stew, and spare ribs.. I mainly made stewed dishes (笑). My younger sister is good at cooking, so she often teaches me how to cook. I don't make sweets very often, but I made a baked cheesecake. It's surprisingly easy. But it's a bit sad eating it by myself (笑).

Mai: I used to draw illustrations, but lately I've had less time to draw, so I want to draw again. I still have about two stories that I wrote down on my phone. I'm also addicted to looking up foods from Ehime and other regions of Setouchi.

-- What gourmet food has been on your mind lately?

Mai: The one I've been focusing on is the oyster sauce from Tosendo in Imabari City, Ehime Prefecture. It's a very famous shop and their homemade syrup looks really delicious. I want to try the most popular strawberry flavored one. There's also the soul food of Imabari, Imabari Yakitori. It's not the usual way to grill chicken, they grill it by pressing the chicken onto a griddle. Ehime prefecture is generally known for its seafood, but each town has its own specialities, so it's fun to try them. My personal recommendation among the foods I've eaten is Uwajima-style tai-meshi. Tai-meshi from Uwajima is not cooked in a clay pot, it's a bowl of rice topped with sashimi and egg yolk, dipped in tare sauce. It's the most delicious dish you'll ever eat, I'd like you to try it.

Kouko: Sounds so delicious. I love Hiroshima's Shiru-nashi Tantan-men. I'm from Kyushu so I grew up in a ramen culture. The first time I came to Hiroshima, a member told me about it, and I've been obsessed ever since I ate it. When there's free time, I go at least once a week. The spicy one is delicious, and the one with a half-boiled egg is delicious too.

-- Other than gourmet, are there any other spots in Setouchi that you would recommend to girls?

Mai: The cafe in Onomichi is cute. I've been there a few times for shoots, it's a relaxing and comfortable place.

Kouko: You can't miss the Shodoshima Olive Garden. It's also where we shot our music video, it's full of photogenic locations. I also like Dogo Onsen in Ehime, which is said to be a model location for the movie "Spirited Away". I'd also like you to go to Chichibugahama in Kagawa where you can take picture like in Uyuni Salt Flat. Setouchi is made up of seven prefectures that surround the Seto inland sea, there are really many photogenic spots and gourmet foods. Especially I think girls will absolutely love those places, so I hope you'll visit us someday.

Source:
    https://cancam.jp/archives/870567

_rcan1.jpg

Part 2
    "If you could hug, who would you want to do it with?"

STU48's long-awaited 5th Single "Omoidaseru Koi wo Shiyou" will be released on September 2nd. This is the 2nd round talk to celebreate the release! Appeared in the CanCam October issue's "Fashion's Festival", Kouko Tanaka & Mai Nakamura another super cute cuts, story about members and the new song, and much more!

-- Please tell us what you think is "attractive" and "surprising" about each other.

Kouko: There is a sense of transparency in Mai-chan. Although it looks like it, when I see it through the lens, it's like "Will it melt?". I envy her for being even more transparent. The surprising aspect is that she has a unique way of perceiving things. There are many episodes, one time, when we went to eat monjayaki together, she called the embankment a swimming pool, then when she took pictures of me with her camera, she said she liked the double eyelid and the unevenness of the cheeks when you look at it from above (笑).

Mai: Fufufu. The pictures I took I post them on the blog, the rest of it I own it for my own personal viewing. Kouko-san's charm is her strong face. She has particularly strong eyes, it's the cutest thing ever. Also, I like Kouko-san's clothes coordination. I usually like girly clothes, but when I see Kouko-san's wearing vintage clothing, I feel like I want to copy it.

Kouko: ... It's kinda embarrassing because we don't usually compliment each other.

Mai: A surprising aspect of Kouko-san's personality is that she likes cute things. She tends to wear a lot of cool clothes, but there are a lot of cute things in her bag, like sparkly things and character stuff.

Kouko: Yes, I love it. I love Kiki Lala. From the time when I was in kindergarten, only Kiki Lala. Even now, my duvet cover, pillows and things around the bed are all Kiki Lala. But, Mai-chan also likes Tuxedo Sam.

Mai: I love it. We also went to Sanrio Ufo Catcher together.

-- You two often go out together.

Kouko: Yes. We often go out to eat together. Since Mai-chan joined STU48, she gradually and naturally became attached to me.

Mai: Yes ♡

-- Well then, including other members, when you are able to go play, where do you want to go? Also, when you get to hug, who would you like to be the first to do it with?

Mai: Only one person? Eh, it's difficult.

Kouko: It's okay if you want to pick me.

Mai: We have a lot of plans to go out and play together, but we can't realize it at all, right?

Kouko: That's because both of us are weak in the morning (笑). The day before we'd be ready to make plans and go, but in the morning of course we'd cancel it.

Mai: It's true (笑). There are a lot of plans, like visiting Shodoshima in Kagawa, Karato market in Yamaguchi, and Kurashiki in Okayama. Who would you like to visit with, Kouko-san?

Kouko: Hmm, the other day, Michu and I were talking about going shopping in Hyogo Prefecture.

-- Well, if we talk about hug..

Mai: Kouko-san doesn't seem to be the type of person who hugs.

Kouko: Yeah right? I hug Kiki Lala everyday though. ... If we were to talk about members, I'd say Imamura Mitsuki (笑). Because we're close.

Mai: Well then, I choose Kouko-san. ♡

Kouko: Eh...? I thought you'd choose Oki-chan! But you often come to my lap right.

Mai: Kouko-san is the type that doesn't spoil you, but actually she feels a little nervous. But it's true, Oki Yuka will spoil me, we always together.

Kouko: The image of always sticking (笑)

-- What can you tell us about your new song "Omoidaseru Koi wo Shiyou"?

Kouko: I thought it was a very gentle song. Normally you start to sing after the intro, this time, I personally like the beginning of the song.

Mai: Until now, the theme of love has never been in the title. It was fresh. Usually, there are many songs with refreshing feeling of hometown, this time, I like the song because it has that first-time feel that first love can have.

-- Was it difficult to shot the music video?

Kouko: This time, 1st gen and 2nd gen were separated and we filmed in 2 different settings, the past and present, but it rained on the first day. When we saw all the adults floundering around, we were wondering if it will going to be okay, we were a little bit anxious. Thankfully, we're back on track.

Mai: Yes. For this song, we're trying contemporary dance and we struggled with the formation changes and stuff, but I think it turned out great in the end. I hope to see that part of it.

Kouko: There's a scene where we're walking around town, we're actually talking about stupid stuff (笑). I hope you can see those smiles. Also, in addition to the MV, there were also videos of members filming each other, it's different from the MV. You can see the joking around and funny faces that only the members show each other. We hope you'll find our new sides in the videos.

Source:
    https://cancam.jp/archives/870586

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  10. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Ughhhh :(

She was one of my favourites and one of the members I was most drawn to early on. Really sucks to lose her, but I wish her the best of luck in whatever she does next and wherever life takes her and those lovely eyes of hers.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. qpet

qpet Future Girls

[​IMG]

I liked the Arichan-Kokko combo

12. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Pls noooo:(( I will miss her...

I actually think, it would make Yumirin feel unconfortable being the oldest one from now on. So her graduation announced could also be coming.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. sycamore92

sycamore92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    田中皓子
    Tanaka Kouko's Graduation Ceremony (March 21, 2021)

I tried to translate Kokko's last speech and letters from ToroMichu from Kokko's graduation ceremony. Feel free to correct me if there's any mistakes.

_top.jpg

1st Letter (From Torobu Yuri, read by Shinano Soraha)

Dear Kokko,

Congratulations on your graduation. And thank you for your hard work as an idol for 4 years.

Are you really graduating? Won't you going to say something like "I'm going to cancel my graduation" at your graduation performance?

I'm writing this letter three days before the performance, and to be honest, I'm not sure if you're really going to graduate. But Kokko has decided to do it, so I will support you.

The first time I met Kokko was at STU's second screening audition. It's been four years ago and I still remember it so vividly.

She approached me when I was alone, she said "It would be nice if both of us could pass the audition together", and we were happy when both of us passed the second screening.

On the day of the final screening, I was too afraid to see the result of my university's acceptance announcement, so I asked Kokko to see it for me. I failed. But I think I already trusted Kokko from that moment. Too soon!?

From that moment we got accepted to STU and we have many memories.

I really got a lot of support from Kokko. When I was crying because things weren't going as well as I wanted them to, she was there for me even though I was sure she was having a hard time herself, and she listened to me when I was worried.

When I was crying at the end of the lesson because I didn't want to be seen by everyone, she knew that and covered me with a towel without saying a word, I thought she was a God. I was so happy. Thank you very much.

Kokko always supported me, so I thought I had to support her too. Did I support Kokko properly? I hope so.

Next, I was really happy that ToroMichuKokko got a song and the three of us were able to do location trip together.

Because Michu and Kokko are so cute no matter who sees them, sometimes I wonder if I could stand with them and say "ToroMichuKokko", but since both of them said that I'm cute too, I was proud to be a part "ToroMichuKokko". Thank you.

When things settle down, three of us, let's go on a trip together.

I also want to say something to Kokko. You are indecisive and have too much confidence in yourself.

There are many good things about you. First of all, I think you know that you have great visual look. Your face is small, your eyes are big and pretty. You can thank your mum and dad for that.

But your language, even if it's flattering, it's not cute, I think you should fix it a little. This is my advice as a woman.

You have high communication skill, you're kind, and you closely watch your surroundings. When members were worried, you approached them. I think there are a lot of members who have been fond of that and can rely on such Kokko.

_toroletter.jpg

You can say things clearly. You are able to say no to things that are wrong, and you are able to express your own opinions.

You look people in the eye and listen to what they have to say. It's a matter of course, but I think to be able to do things that are taken for granted is the good thing about Kokko.

You're a hard worker. When I asked "Why don't you go home?", she said "Because I can't dance as well as the others". She often stayed and practice on her own. Seeing Kokko like that inspired me to do my best too.

She really valued handshake events and performances. She said that handshake events and performances are always fun. I'm sure there are many fans who saw Kokko and decided supported her.

And the fact that she accompanied me. I'd say it myself, but I'm a pretty annoying person, to be with me like that I think Kokko is really a big-hearted person.

I have found so many good things about Kokko in the 2.5 years we have been working together. I want you to have more confidence in yourself because you can do things that not everyone can do.

Even after you graduate, because you're Kokko, you may have some worries and negative things, but remember that you have many good things in you.

When you have any worries or difficulties, please feel free to contact me. And of course, let me know when there's any happy moments too.

I have a lot more to say, but it's getting long, so I'll end it now.

Kokko and Michu are two of my most precious friends. So I want them to be Happy.

I will continue to support your life from now on.

I love you!

I won't forgive you for not replying my LINE.

Torobu Yuri

Source:
    https://akb48-blog.net/letter/torobuyuri-tanakakouko-20210321/

---

2nd Letter (From Imamura Mitsuki)

Dear Kokko

Congratulations on your graduation.

I'm Imamura Mitsuki, and I've been entrusted with the role of writing an important letter on this big stage for this once in a life graduation event from this group. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Looking back, I first met Kokko on the day of the second screening at the Hiroshima venue.

I remember clearly when I saw Kokko, I thought, "There's such slim girl. She'll definitely be accepted. After all, the entertainment industry is like that".

We got along well soon after we got accepted, thank you for all the memories.

Since the beginning, Kokko has always been the only person I have been able to spoil.

_michu.jpg

I feel that she understands me, sometimes she understands me better than I do, and there have been many times she has helped me. Thank you.

So far I think I've seen a lot of different faces of Kokko, of all Tanaka-san's Meister's (?) facial expressions, my favorite expression of Kokko's is all the ones I see on stage.

The look on your face when you're dancing to a cool song and a cute song. You're pouting your mouth when you're dancing to a very cute song. The look on your face when you're laughing at MC. I always thought it was great to see you enjoying your time on stage so much.

That's why I'm so happy to be able to perform in front of the audience today and to be part of this show.

I was very happy to be able to do a unit song with Kokko at the 4th anniversary concert on the 13th.

During the song "Dareka to Itai", Kokko was crying before she went on stage, because I saw her crying and I can't helped crying along with her, I couldn't sing my part at all, but Kokko was able to sing well, I thought, "Why?", I was impressed by her high awareness to deliver the song.

Kokko has the impression of being a little laid back person, but the fact that she cries a lot at member's birthday ceremony is really cute.

Kokko is like a kind and warm-hearted older sister, that's why members love her so much and often asked her for advices.

Today I actually still don't feel that we will not going to be able to work together anymore. I'm sure I'll feel a bit of emptiness in a month or so, but when I imagine that, I feel terribly sad.

At last, once again, will you ask your mom to cancel your graduation?

Well, you certainly have already discussed it.

You have supported me and all the other members, you've made many Kokko fans smile, from now on, please find a lot of new happiness.

I will always love you.

Thank you for everything.

From Imamura Mitsuki

Source:
    https://akb48-blog.net/letter/imamuramitsuki-tanakakouko-20210321/

---

Tanaka Kouko's last speech

Thank you all so much for coming and seeing me for the last time today.

At first I thought it was from michu, but when Soraha read it, I wondered who it was from, and I was so happy to find out that it was from Toro.

After all, ToroMichuKokko, Toro graduate first, and now I'm graduating too, it's amazing that only Michu is the only one left. I have strong feelings that I wish I could have seen Michu until the end. But no matter where we are, we'll always be bestfriends. I really feel myself that I'm loved by them.

Also I think there are a lot of fans of ToroMichuKokko coming today. Thank you so much for bringing the (tomiko) fan. ToroMichuKokko, from now on too, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

I joined STU because I wanted to be an idol and I had a bit of a yearning for the entertainment industry. I was auditioning for various things. I loved idols, and I loved AKB48 and 48Group, so I auditioned for many different agencies, but in the end I decided I wanted to join 48Group, so I joined STU.

When I was in high school, I had auditioned for around 7 or 10 times, but I failed all of them, so I thought this time it would be the last time for me because of my age.

Just when I had decided to graduate from my otaku life and move on with my life, one of my friends at university told me that there was an audition in Setouchi, so I decided to give it a try.

At first I thought "I'm sure I won't get accepted, I always fail", but I didn't expect it to be accepted and became a member of STU. (Okada Nana-sama arigatou gozaimasu!) I think I really wanted to be an idol, so I'm very happy to have joined STU48.

All the members were really watching over me, I don't know if it's because they care so much, but behind the scenes they were smiling and talking about all kinds of fun things even though it was our last time. I thought I would graduate with a smile until the end, but I couldn't stop crying.

I think I had a lot of fun in my idol life.

_speech.jpg

I love the stage, I love to be on the stage, but there was a time before when I didn't want to be on the stage.

There was a time when I went home and told my mom, dad, and friends, "I want to quit", many times. They didn't tell me to "do your best and keep going", instead they gave me warm words "come back whenever you wanted". I didn't quit, and I think that the reason why I was able to continue is because I really love idols.

A fan asked me during online talk event if I would still be an idol if I were born again. I've thought about it a lot, but I definitely want to be an idol, so I think I would definitely do the idol life even if I was born again.

That's why today I had a lot of fun and smiled until the end, well sometimes I cry, but I'm very happy that it's over.

I haven't told everyone what I'm going to do yet, but I don't think I'll be in the entertainment world anymore, so I'm thinking of going into the general road and take a different path.

So, I would be grateful if you could support me no matter which path I'll take.

Yeah, that's all. Maybe.

Member: That's all?

One moment. Ah, yes. I really like the stage, and I can say this to the 2nd gen members and others too, well to everyone.

No matter what position you are, no matter where you are, if you perform in a way that you think is really great and fun, there will always be fans who will watch you.

No matter where you are, if you think that you are the best, there are people who will support you, so I want you to do your best until the end.

From now on, I hope STU will go higher and higher, that's my wish. Thank you very much.

Source:
    https://akb48-blog.net/speech/tanakakouko-graduation/

---

_lastbow.jpg
    _group.jpg
    _tomiko.jpg

---

Other Stuffs
    - Banner, colorful flowers on the left part of the banner represents her colorful memories from the past, the unpainted flower on the right represents her future that hasn't been dyed yet (source: https://twitter.com/kouko_sotsugyo/status/1373822201141420033)
    _banner.jpg

- Bouquet, 101 roses, which means "You are my one and only" (source: https://twitter.com/kouko_sotsugyo/status/1373804796671520770)
    _bouquet.jpg

- Flower crown, pink represents gratitude, white represents hope, and yellow represents ultimate beauty (source: https://twitter.com/kouko_sotsugyo/status/1373804866749960194)
    _crown.jpg

- Costume, since Kokko likes remake clothes and a big fan of Maeda Atsuko, the costume was created with that kind of style, combined with short skirt and the checkered pattern ala early days of akb48 (source: https://twitter.com/TANAKAKOKO_/status/1374355081030553603)
    _costumejoin.jpg

- Flyer & penlight colors (source:https://twitter.com/TANAKAKOKO_/status/1374339248451559429, https://twitter.com/TANAKAKOKO_/status/1374340631221264392)
    _flyer.jpg _penlight.jpg

- Twitter trends
    _trend1.jpg
    _trend2.jpg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A summary of her graduation stage.