1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

Guys Tanochan was amazing in Team A's shonichi especially in UZA,she got Yuko's position and she was really cool! She didn't get that position for nothing,she was awesome!

2. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane
    anyone knows the new catchphrase of tanochan??
    the new catch phrase is so unique , because she use her name to her catchphrase :awesome:

3. rzkyJR

rzkyJR Kenkyuusei

^^

Tanoshiku = 楽しく = funny
    Yuugani = 優雅に = graceful
    Utatte Odori = 歌って踊り = dance and sing
    Kanzendesho = 完全でしょう = all the way

I just using google translate to translate that :lol:

=====================

@Iwantneedloveyou

yeah she's just overshoot the others :lol:

4. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

Re: Tano Yuka / Team 4

yeah she's great... but...
    She had a lot to learn how to smile in front of many people... ;)

5. rzkyJR

rzkyJR Kenkyuusei

tanochan tsundere with milky and ranran is so sexy isn't it?? :lol:
    :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

[​IMG]

6. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

Tano Yuka is a bomb ready to explode on people's faces. I expect people eventually coming here and saying stuff like: "I don't know why I didn't notice her before!" and we will be like: "lol noobs" and stuff.

7. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    i think most of the fans already notice her,its just maybe tanochan isnt in their top3 oshi yet.. :(
    she need more exposure.. [boom]

8. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Who? :D Now excuse me while I look at Kawaei materials ;)

But seriously, it's hard to notice her when she's barely presented!

9. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    well cant blame you..
    she doesnt get to much exposure.but hey isnt tanochan is one of the so long drama for team A?if she get much screentime,i hope people will notice her more.. :)

10. rzkyJR

rzkyJR Kenkyuusei

oh please,, how can someone notice her if she even didn't have much screentime to see,,

and the next single she even out from undergirls (just like karen if im not wrong) :cry:

I'm really really hope that she'll get unit with juri, karen and ryoka >.<

11. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    ^i agree with you.they will make amazing unit.. [hehe]
    well tano and other 12gen member already in AKB for almost 2 year.i think most of the fan already aware of her.its just not many realize how amazing she can be,either because they already labeled new gen as boring or just simply too busy supporting their oshi idk..
    she get relatively good screentime in unti matsuri and RH2013 right?

12. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

actually tanochan i notice her thanks to her transfer in team a..i'm glad about team 4 disbanded.. [clap]

bcoz i have found my next waiting oshi which include tanochan..oshima ryoka..riichan..annin..renachi..other girl i still dont remember their name..actually young girl in team a was full of interesting girl..really look forward to them in the future [rock]

13. InfernalPossession

We noticed her somehow. We can't wait for management to spoon-feed us the idols. It is AKB fan's responsibility to get to know the group's idols so if fans don't put the effort to get to know Tanochan, and they come here later on, the least we will do is call them "noobs" and not letting them have chocolate on their vanilla icecream for about a week.

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I don't know why I didn't notice her before!

just kidding lol

===

Tano is a trully blueberry ice cream in Tsundere! Not only in that day, she has been the blueberry in the whole performances of her in 41 and Shinoda A. Things that Infernal said might be true, but it only works ideally. People who are not in Japan and non DMM subscriber barely downloaded the 41 LOD. I am not going to subjective now but I've seen that a lot of people not only in this forum but also others have underestimated the team 4 and it made them neglect everything that comes from the team, including their members too. Four is full of potential, Tano is one of them. Just if she got all that CM that Yuko are in, or being included in great singles like Jurina, she'll obviously be the star. Her sousenkyo ranking is not something to be underestimated too but unfortunately her koubetsu said otherwise. With the disbandment of team 4, she'll be appearing more in Shinoda A. And I hope those people who previously dislike watching team 4 performance just because they underestimated them will see one of the four beating those stinky elders in A.

15. InfernalPossession

You just had to ruin a well-thought paragraph with these last words. Not cool dude, not cool at all. :gavel:

I am not sure that whether you live in Japan or not becomes in a factor to whether you know Tanochan or not, I mean, I don't know if I either live in Japan or China and that wasn't a factor to getting to know this little beauty.

I think it all comes down to a lot of fans of AKB that focus in two or three girls and feel in some kind of comfort zone with them and just don't bother looking anywhere else. This can also be fueled by the fact that there is so many girls and so many stuff happening in AKB that getting to know everything may be overwhelming. But they ain't getting no chocolate on their icecreams anyway.

I bet that the fans that overlook new girls are the ones that when they, for example, get a hold of the AKB 1/148 DVD makingof they either watch or download only their girls parts and skip watching sweet Tanochan with her fierce yet beautiful eyes that lack any demonstration of hesitation... and that is why they don't get to know her.

I would like to see her act, I want to know if she can do that.

Tanochan gives me a Tomochin vibe. This girl has the aura of a queen, of a girl that makes other girls envious of her beauty. But right now her personality is just too cute to be anything like Tomochin, not saying Tomochin is not cute but she is kind of like the serious type most of the time.

16. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    what with this ice cream things?i dont get it.. :^^;:
    oshihen is not easily things to do especially for fan who have been following some girls for a long time.and to make it worst,new fans tend to like old gen because they monopolize the exposure.. [boom]
    i cant blame too much if they didnt noticed her.at first im also barely know she was there even though i already seen her before(im also one of those who underestimate team4 btw).i just notice her existence in last year senbatsu sousenkyo and the fact that im already tired of akb48.i was like..AKB has this kind of girl? how come she wasnt appeared so much.. :wtf:
    but well its come back to personal preference,it cant be forced.. :lol:

17. InfernalPossession

It is like when someone comes late to a party and we deny them chocolate on their vanilla icecream and we serve it plain and, from that day, for a whole week no chocolate either so that they reflect upon their conduct.

With this I find the fact that you are still posting in this website both amusing and... confusing. [notme]

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    wow hey, I thought I was writting AKB instead of A
    but nevermind, you've quoted me already, now people and silent reader will think that I am such a criminal :fear:

It's not the main factor but it does affect what you get or not from this group ;) I'm talking about realism here. People who live in Japan got easier access to their shop instead of people who are overseas. Now let's we narrow it a bit, easier access means easier to archive a knowledge and with people being overseas meaning they will be slower to understanding about this group (I'm implying to the theater concept). Of course there will be a word here and there, it's not always like that! True it is not. But the majority as far as I've seen is. Now the problem comes to Tano, our little blueberry (for odagiri, you can call her everything, like apple, orange, strawberry or whatever). Her shining are mostly consist only in theater performance, a thing that not everybody want to watch as majority will hook their interest to single. And again, she was placed in team 4. A team that people misjudged as a rooky team, a team that has no spirit, a team that got nothing attractive to show, a team that cannot even succed their senior. If a new fans was told something like that, will they even be willing to watch or download their LOD?

My point is not actually about living overseas or not, but I'm just telling one factor that might make people barely notice her skill is her seldom appearance in single and most AKB media booster. It cannot be blamed though, she hasn't reached her "age" yet and until it happens we cannot generalize whether she will be keep or abandoned by the staff. But if she would be abandoned, then too bad, such another wasted golden apple. World is still on its run, at the meantime I'm going to sit on the front and eat my popcorn

19. InfernalPossession

I understand what you are trying to say. She definitely doesn't have that much of exposure but I am fairly sure AKB fans ought to have seen her face already and those who have either didn't pay attention to her or decided to check her out. To check her out is as easy as going to YouTube and search for her. Over 30 results in English, over 400 results in Japanese. It is hard to imagine fans of AKB that haven't used YT to check on AKB.

Whether they watch or download LODs is their responsibility, their responsibility as fans. So if they passed on Tanochan and later come here all flower and candy with their "I should have noticed her before" we will be like "Hell, sure you should have" and they ain't getting no chocolate, them noobs.

20. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    you mean the tired of akb part?yeah,that time i come to the point that everything is not interesting anymore.is all the same boring and quite predictable in every single.im thinking of leave this fandom and more into nogizaka.but before have the chance to did that,i discover the 12gen girls especially juri that i found so super telented and interesting that made me curious how she would turn out in the future.that why i decided to join this forum and still posting to find other fans who have the same interest in juri.i seriously dont give a damn about the old gen anymore..
    WTH i mumbling about here..:lol:

well something like that might happen soon,who knows..
    it suck tanochan wasnt part of UG but she's still in Ruby,not to mention she also have role in team A drama. hopefully she doing great in those and many people would start noticed her so we can called them noobs.. :D