1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

Wow, that must have been really scary for Meru to see a centipede in a dark room. I think would have been scared as well....though, I'd probably be scared stiff and not like Meru's form of scared :XD:

@KyuketsuNyanNyan: I would also like to see Meru working in one of the 48-cafes actually, if there're no rules saying that they can't of course.

2. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    And here are yesterday's Meru+ translations:

Meru+ Translations (September 21)

lol @ that horror story :D Our little princess is so easily flustered [hehe] That aside, the recommendation that Meru gave looks quite delicious, I'll keep it in mind if I ever get to visit Fukuoka someday [party]

3. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

Given her liking for books, I can see Meru doing pretty well as a part-time librarian, another possibility could be a assistant daycare teacher or something since she is quite popular with young children.

Related to the translations, what was the occasion that had a 3 day holiday? A little break is good, I hope Meru is making use of the time to revitalize herself.

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It might just be that she has a 3 day break (although I somehow doubt it). I couldn't figure why she would use that as a reason for recommending a restaurant to others, so I thought it might be an actual holiday or long weekend that the public enjoys. It seems like autumnal equinox is celebrated on the 23rd, but whether they get school/work off for that I don't know.

5. Alayzard

Alayzard Kenkyuusei

I see. I never heard of the Equinox until you mention it, but I can't think of anything that'll lead to a day's off from that, so I think I'll go with the long weekend possibility.

Thanks for answering. You are doing a really great job with the translations btw, for the other members too :)

6. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    lol it will be a good way to promote her to other fans too :lol:
    that aside , i just can't stop watching this scene
    [​IMG]
    she looked very different than in tonkotsu before , didn't scared at all just excited , very excited little girl [hehe] she even beat murashige in one swing :lol:

7. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ It looks like Meru is only scared of Ghosts and not other things that can be considered scary :D Nyanyways, here're the translations for yesterday:

Meru+ Translations (September 22nd)

Strange, I never noticed that Meru was actually close to Yukirin, she never mentioned it before IIRC [hehe] That aside, how lucky of Meru to be seated between Sasshi and Yukirin, and even luckier of her to see Yukirin's sleeping face :^O^: :cute:

I hope she had fun in the HS events, here's the outfit that she wore for today :awesome:

[​IMG]

8. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

^ Is that a Grade B Zettai Ryouiki I see in that picture? I never thought Meru would wear something like that, she looks really beautiful <3 <3

Another shot of the same picture from her later entry:

[​IMG]

9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Admittedly I'm not normally that attracted to Meru but she looks AMAZING in those clothes, I mean damn. Dem legs <3

10. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Same here.

Our Meru is getting dangerous. :fear:

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    and only 13...when she will get around 17-18, she will kill people with the wink of her eye... :psy:

12. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I always knew Meru had the 'fisher' type potential in her :D But really, those thigh-highs look amazing on her - though, I certainly hope she would upgrade that Grade B to a Grade A when she gets older :^O^: :hehe: :awesome: :awesome:

Nyanyways, here are the entires for yesterday and this morning:

http://connect48.wordpress.com/2013/09/25/tashima-meru-g-september-24/

Lol @the conversation she had with her little brother :D :D That was just too funny for me lol, must have been an interesting way to start the day :awesome:

13. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Be afraid :D

14. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
  15. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Meru and Haruppi are the most viewed HKT48 topics in the HKT48 GIRLS forum. Haruppi is soon to be the most viewed topic. I love it.

16. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    by the way, rikopi posted this on her g+, feel like meru is get closer with all member. :inlove:
    [​IMG]
    and imo, her fashion sense is getting better in flow time. [hehe]

17. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

Uwuaa....Meru-rin looks stunning in that outfit <3 I wonder who she got her fashion sense from or is it her own? ^__^

Since Kyu isn't around today, I'll be posting Silenka's translations again! <3

Meru G+ (September 26, 6:55AM – 6:51PM EST)

Meru-rin is having voice lessons....I hope we will get to hear more of her voice in the future, she already sounds beautiful now I can only imagine what she would sound like in the future ^ o ^

18. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah when I read her g+ translation she said she's been doing some voice lessons and that she wants to be a solo singer :cute: I would love for her to have her own solo. I can definitely see beyond the horizon that she'll have a solo debut. It'll be awhile (give it a couple years) but I await the day and buy her CDs ~

19. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Omfg I am so with you on the future solo career. She already has a beautiful voice and still taking lessons! I can't wait to hear an angel sing lol :inlove:

20. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei