Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    We need more Meru info here. This thread is becoming dead.

2. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yeah it's a bit sad when I'm the only one posting in here today and I'm not even really a Meru fan... [sweat]
    Although, you can pretty much get all the info on what she's doing from her G+... she documents it quite thoroughly... :awesome:

3. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Meh this thread is still sort of alive :p

4. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Scoured her 2ch thread, but couldn't find anything interesting however there is this one article I found several days ago I wanted to share, and this looks like the perfect time with requests for updates XD

【HKT48】田島芽瑠の握手がクッソすげぇ
    http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/33450545.html

Title is something like "Tashima Meru's *insert some strong emphasize* incredible handshakes"

And then the article has like a couple of fan encounters. Basically I skimmed through it, it seems people are more than pleased with her reactions particularly. She may not be the "fishing" type literally but more like a couple of people noted that her face up close is amazing especially because she's always smiling with her entire face XD She also tends to reply really fast and her interactions are really good, she's particularly energetic when replying back and yeah :) It seems that's why we've seen her HS tickets sold out so fast, Meru knows how to work the attention she gets and utilizes it out, which is smart for someone whose just 13.

That's all, if someone wants to translate some of these encounters it would do good to deliver the message, but keep in mind not to miss out those dozens of exclamation marks as they're the whole point of this XD

5. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Meru's LOTTE CM:
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec5SfjWRhH4[/yt]

And you can vote it here everyday. The voting ends 8th November and the member with most votes will be on TV commercial.

VOTE VOTE VOTE! ;)

6. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Omg thank you Snipakill. I wish I could read Japanese then I could know where you get so much Haruppi info. I love your updates.

Yaaaaay vote for Meru.

7. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    *looks in thread guiltily* [blush]

Been checking Meru+ and reading Silenka's translations but haven't been visiting this forum much lately. Pokemon X&Y and the pretty new 3DS I bought to play it on has completely taken over my life brain and that won't be changing anytime soon with the game coming out this week. I'll try to make a greater effort to post here more though since some of our regular troops haven't able to keep fort lately. :^^;:

Thank you for the translations, Silenka. Particularly enjoyed the post about Meru sleeping with Nacchan. :inlove: Oh and finishing off other girls' meals like the little endless stomach pit she is. [hehe]

And thank you, Snipakill for the article! :cute: Seeing her HS sales improve so quickly over the course of the year, knew the girl had to be doing something to reel in those wota. [hehe]

Oh and that Lotte clip... :nb:

8. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Well updating is what I do, and I'd like to keep what's left of life inside the HKT forum, so if updates are requested, they'll be posted XD

Anyways this was one coincidence when I was just looking into the 48G draftees videos, actually I didn't even look at anyone's video just this one girl cause I accidentally stumbled upon the AKBINGO episode and she kinda drew me in, yea I don't care about the draft ting at all XD the thing is I was really surprised to find that she listed Meru as her oshi!
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cmq5oPiY7A[/yt]
    :awesome:

Her name's Ririka.

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    When there's update, there's life in threads.

We don't have to force ourself into posting in threads, otherwise it because worthless spamming.

We should not forget this thread has 100+ pages in S48, it's 2x the size of Sayanee or milky.

Why would we complain about the lack of post in meru's thread already?

We should just get with the flow. I will be there when there's going to be something interesting anyway.

10. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    The reason for my request nit "complain" was more updates [notme]

Wow our Meru has someone who idolizes her. Wow HKT is growing and so is Meru. It's like just yesterday she was auditioning for momusu. :cry:

11. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    yes, i am agree with gocchi.
    and for update, you must check this funny video posted in her G+ here and be brace! meru in twintail!!!! :^O^: :^O^:
    i hope she will post the photo... :inlove:

12. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm surprised to see HKT girls (aside from Sasshi and Lovetan) being listed as oshimen at all. New additions to a 48 group tend to oshi the elder AKB member they wish most to emulate (like Yuko, Mariko, Tomochin, etc.) and rarely any newer gen since they're likely close enough in age to be considered rivals. My favorite of the draft picks got dropped because of scandal so maybe now I'll just look out for the girls who seem most interested in HKT lol. Ririka's so cute already without the whole "idol magic" worked on her yet. She's definitely one to look out for.

@gocchisama: I agree but at the same time all we mostly do is just comment on all the Meru+ posts anyway and those are still being translated so... yeah, we've just gotten lazy. :XD:

And speaking of Meru+...

[​IMG]

I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect picture of Meru-chan.

13. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4dajaTSKHs[/yt]

14. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    ^ lol meru got disturbed by marika and rikopi [hehe] , and nice to knew that she already had a fan in from draft member , will that makes her fan eager to join her in hkt ? :hehe:

15. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Just got a chance to watch HKT Budokan concert.

Meru was so lively and energetic as always. :cute:

I particularly like it when she duo Mio though [hehe]
    And Meru RIVER [rock]

Oh, and has anyone translated her speech at the end yet? She was crying while speaking too :cry:

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Not sure if anyone's still reading but I gotta stop doing Meru+ translations for a while. Hers take, by far, the most time of the ones I do because she posts multi times a day and they're usually long posts. Generally takes 30mins - 1hr depending on the amount/length/difficulty. I don't have the time or the energy right now because I'm quite sick with something and can't sleep because of it. Not to roll out a sob story but just wanted to explain why I can't translate for Meru for now (may resume when things settle down later though). Sorry :(

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ I have been reading all your Meru+ translations, thanks for your trouble!

Could you (or anyone) still update here status of her throat and fever, so that we don't have to worry? :)

18. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

she went to the doctor on the 13th who told her it was a cold and gave her some medicin to take. she then slept until late in the evening that day and said that she's way better. on the 14th she went to the lessons for the new stage to see how it goes with her health - her fever went down at that point but her throat still hurt a little. but apparently she participated in the lessons fully and today has lessons again.

19. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ Ok, thanks for info. Good to know she is recovering quickly. I can imagine how frustrating it must have been for Meru to do 2-days handshake event without being able to talk anything to the fans (just smiling and nodding)! Of course she had informed fans about her condition beforehand in her blog, but still.

20. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Meru has done HS sick before, last time (that I can recall) it was her allergies and she wore her glasses to mask the state of her eyes. Doubt the fans were complaining about that hehe. Still hate to see the baby sick though but tis the season for the illness (I've got my own cold right now just won't quit).

@Silenka: Completely understoond, you gotta do whatcha gotta do. Thank you so much for your contributions and I hope you feel better soon. :(