Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    This was quite an Awesome video! - I might have to think of an Equally Brilliant Paruru video after seeing that. - I liked he clips used & that it had English translations. Meru cracks me up - When she drank the bad melon juice - lol

2. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Waaaaaah... that was so beautiful. :cold: Thanx for that.

Such nice words from Maichan. :)

3. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ... I'm late Love Live has taken over my life but Happy Birthday, Meru baby. :mail:

Very nice to see what the Indonesia and Chinese fanbases did. Beautiful work. Also, good job on the banners! And love love Maichan's letter. Got my eyes a little misty. <3

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    A couple of pics of Meru in the latest handshake event. The one from the side was taken by Ume, and the one with the peace sign was taken by Mio.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Happy Birthdaaay my princessssss!

I love ❤ you! I also love ❤ the Indonesian birthday video. They are so artistic and put such a beautiful personal touch to it. I just want to cry. Loved it .

6. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

Meru ranked in AKB Shirabe :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

AKB Shirabe spoiler:
    Meru got first place on AKB Shirabe for the worst handwriting xD she won with 34 votes vs 13 votes for the 2nd place. almost all of HKT voted for her :lol: they compared her handwriting to someone who's learning Kanji for the first time, and Nako even called it "the handwriting of a little kid". I noticed Meru's Kanji skills a while ago, so I was sure she would rank high in this episode.
    but they also had some people analyze her handwriting. they said that it looks like the handwriting of a person who makes others laugh, like a comedian. but they also said that her writing shows that once she gets angry, she gets really scary.
    my teachers always complain that my Kanji look messy, but I'm starting to feel that I might still be better than Meru at that :p but that episode was another example that showed that Meru can laugh about herself really well! I think that's a pretty important character trait, especially as an idol^^

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  7. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Tentoumou chu is not dead. i haven't given up on them yet!

[​IMG]

i didn't know Mio was as tall as Nagisa, i'm surprised. And Ryoha was smaller than Meru.

9. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Tentomu isn't dead, after all, Birth from the new album and Ima happy is pretty much Tentomuchu plus Nakomiku, Birth it's so damn good btw

10. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

good picture man. thanks.

11. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    yeah i'm quite interestes about how Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! ranks this time.
    last year was 43, so I'm hoping they'll get higher. They need that.

12. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Hello everyone! First time posting in this thread. I finished watching Tentoumu Chu's show today, and it sealed the deal for me - I've become Meru's fan. :blush: I started to familiarize myself with HKT48 just recently, and one face I was vaguely familiar with from before was Meru's (aside from likes of Sasshi, Haruppi and Sakura). That was one of the reasons why I paid extra attention to her while watching the new season of Hyakkaten, HKT48 performance clips and one of HKT's tour concerts (haven't had time to watch them all yet). Regarding the tour, I loved Meru's "Aoi Sangoshou" in the Fukuoka evening concert on 2014/03/21!
    While watching Tentoumu's show, I was impressed by her actions in the cafe episode, and she continued to convince and amuse me throughout the show. I don't know if my observation is far off the mark, but somehow Meru's demeanor reminded me of Mariko-sama: she wasn't the most vocal among the participants, but she was an intriguing mix of diligence (in a different kind of way from Naachan) and "troll-esque" behaviour. Her remark about the taste of soft ice cream tasting like carpet and calling the MC "Tsucchii-chan", for example, were the kinds of remarks I remember Mariko doing in the early days of AKBingo. Mariko's character wasn't exactly "my-pace", but I saw her as a member who made bizarre remarks at odd times/when she felt like it - somehow I saw this kind of "Mariko-spirit" in Meru. :^^;: I can't wait to get to know Meru even better and see what kind of things she can achieve this year!

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Welcome!

Thank you for supporting Hijirin and Meru! We have the same affinities!

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Still one of my favorite HKT outfits. All the girls look really cute and pretty in it. Meru is no exception.:)

15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    @Kuura You picked a good time to get to know her better! She has been improving loads on MC, Variety and being relaxed and interactive while talking in general, things that were awkward before. All of that started with the Tentoumuchu show, and really grew when she was center off and decided to focus on it.

About that last thing you can read her post a short while after she wans't center anymore and was finding her way: Link
    You can also see her usual positive attitude shine through.

Other stuff that might be neat to check out is an old newspaper article and a recent post Nako made for her birthday, talking about how Meru really helped her out at the start of her HKT days.

As for Meru's preformance, this quote from someone who went to see the HKT HongKong concert describes it well:

She may not be as high up as Haruppi, Madoka, Mio, ect. now but that's also not needed, I'm convinced that she can focus on the long term.

16. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    @DeJure Thanks for all the links and info! It was sad to watch the final episode of Tentoumuchu's show, since I grew to love it and knew there wasn't a second season. Luckily she's got quite a lot of air time in the new season of Hyakkaten. I'm looking forward to the upcoming AKB (its HKT coupling song) and HKT singles - even if Meru doesn't center a song in either of them, I'll be waiting eagerly for her appearance and her radiant smile.

17. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Meru got alot of air time in Hyakkaten and Shirabe lately, showing her wild (and sweaty [hehe]) side, gotta love her

Welcome to the news and thank you for supporting Meru :1st:

18. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Welcooome @LoLysu ! Thanks for supporting her. She is awesome like only Hakatas sun ☀ can be

19. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I'm like a baby chick that hatched and immediately imprinted on the Suki/Skip senbatsu as my mother... so Meru Tashima will always be my default HKT center. LOL. But it is nice that her personality is getting a chance to develop outside of the spotlight. :)

20. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Meru birthday credit to uploader