Stage Team A 7th [M.T. ni Sasagu] (2016/02/10 - 2018/05/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes I thought the same... I was surprised to see that Hirari's last stage was with the Boku no Taiyou revival stage, and not with her own team. Her friends from same gen appeared, but she didn't have her last stage with her team... I don't know why they couldn't find a way to have her graduation with team A, weird :/

2. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I also wonder why, maybe you need to be well-known enough to get a sendoff with your team? Kobayashi Kana also didn't get her grad stage with her fellow teammates (well, she did get that 2nd gen 10th anniv thing tho).

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It might have been her choice, based on some things she said during the stage. Even if it wasn't, Aamin has been performing in Team A since 2014, and before that from 2009-2012. She's much more closely tied to Team A than Hirari who's been on Team K, Team B, and then finally Team A. Hirari has also performed a lot on other teams, and I think also performed more in Boku no Taiyou than A7th.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  4. desuki

desuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Sorry but I have to correct you...

Kojiharu did her full stage... Not only the first part... You can refer to kojiharu bday stage..

Whether is annin, Paruru under.. That is really a question when Paruru centered lavender field in the recent concert performance...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I wonder if they're ever going to release the studio recording album of this stage. I'd really love to have it!

6. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Samee!

7. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Yaz plz! I want the studio version of Gloria asap!

8. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Me too. My fav song in this stage :3

Sent with Tapatalk

9. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I want studio ver of Risuke :cute: ugh its already been 6 months since the shonichi.

10. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm REALLY tired of listening to the stage recording in audio format :p This stage is so good, and I want to be able to enjoy it on the go.

I really hope it comes out soon.

11. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

yeah we need to clear about this, if studio version comes out we can know "who centering what"

12. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I saw where Paruru centered a performance of Lavender Field and I almost ruptured a blood vessel in anger.

Annin looked so happy, during that first performance... only to be a stand-in..

13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    When Paruru is the center of Lavendar Field then it could also be that Annin is the center of Prime Time and Naana subbed for her.
    Also I don't really believe we can her the center in the studio verison

Sent with Tapatalk

14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    If there are solo or duo/trio lines it's usually pretty easy to tell who is singing, and compare it to the live performance.

15. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Has there been an A7 show that is not a seitansai or graduation performance and with Megu-centered LOVE TRIP? I saw the Yukarun seitansai one and it's still focused on her for LOVE TRIP (unlike Manami's seitansai with team K where the camera stopped following her around for LOVE TRIP).

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Today's performance?

17. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Today's perfomance had a lot of no Team A members lol

Okada Ayaka was under of Miyazaki Miho (Miho was under of Yuihan).
    Murayama Yuiri was under of Taniguchi Megu (Megu was under of Sakura)
    Yumoto Ami was under of Sasaki Yukaru (Yukaru was under of Annin).
    Izuta Rina was under of Yamada Nanami
    Mogi Shinobu was under of Nakamura Mariko (Mariko was under of Kojiharu).

AKB48 really need 16th generation ;_;
    All teams expect Team 4 has a lot of unders of the other teams :blink:

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Not worse than team B tho. Last time they perform they only had 7 members from the shonichi. They have 2 non shonichi members, 4 helpers from the other teams and all of their kks (3 of them). The only team that peform with almost all of their member (yes, almost, since there is usually 1 helper) is team 4.
    Personally I don't really mind it. Actually I would rather they mix and match member instead of performing with a known set of members. As long as they announce the participating members before selling the ticket, I'm okay with it. It keeps the performance fresh. Also more power to those that are willing to sub. Instead of not doing anything while waiting for their turn, they can be productive and hone their skills + make more money. If it were to go back as normal, then someone like Yuiri would have a lot of down time.
    Anyway, nice performance. But Megu really need to do better at MC-ing. Or maybe it is just because the way she talks that makes her sound less convincing. Also initially I'm kinda baffled with the decision to promote Hiwatan, but right now I'm kinda sad for her because these days she doesn't get featured that much. I think there are lots of potential within her.

19. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Mogi, Yuiri and Ayaka are "regular" subs. But it's surprising that Ayaka is subbing for Myao normaly Shiichan would do that :eek:

Sent with Tapatalk

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i wonder when we'll get the studio release of this stage

i need Lavender Field in studio audio NOW