1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team A 7th [M.T. ni Sasagu] (2016/02/10 - 2018/05/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

i know, it's been a while since i look annin enjoyed song like that...
    but i'm also curious how paruru will centering lavender field :^^;:
    at least in studio version annin will get 1 solo center for PRIME TIME

that's why they introduce themself as AKB48 not AKB48 Team A on the last theater :fp:

2. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i feel bad if annin's fans vote lavender field in RH, and they realize... annin's not center lol

3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

^ lol
    But i feel Lavender field will got high rank in RH..maybe top 20

4. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Lavender Field is the kind of song that will rank high in RH regardless of who the center is. There is always She's Gone for Annin fans to vote for, if Lavender Field center is ambiguous.

5. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    This is one serious flaw of her that have made me wince countless times. I attribute this weakness to her inability to properly deliver her lines or narration impromptu. She is still not comfortable with doing MC probably because she gets overwhelmed by her seniors and would prefer to listen to them first and would rather not make assertions. Even within the 15th generation she still feels she's at the lowest rung.

Given more time she could overcome her shortcomings. She's more of a hard worker than a talent.

6. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Did anyone else notice that when Paruru was called during ssk, Lavender Field played in that background? And it kind of sounded like a studio recording since it sounded really clear!! maybe a studio version of A7 is on the way!! Lol

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

All the tracks are recorded long before the Stage opens because they need them for the lipsync.

It's just a matter of the record company and AKS deciding if there's enough of a demand for a CD release and then to decide the right time to release it.

8. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Congratulation now lavender field is "officially" annin's center song :^O^:

9. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    And Prime Time Naanyas :D

Sent with Tapatalk

10. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Yeah.... that's... not how stage positions work. Even if they performed center for those songs into eternity from on out in every revival, *if* they were originally assigned to Shimazaki Haruka, they will always be Iriyama Anna/Owada Nana in Shimazaki Haruka's position. Just like every time they bring back a stage, people get excited to see who got assigned what member's original position. Like this example from when Team H revived Saishuu Bell ga Naru

That said, we still don't know exactly how the positions work in this stage... so you can always hold out hope. ;)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Those original members actually performed in that position with their teams. Something I don't think Paruru has ever done with Prime Time and Lavender Field in a Team A stage.

12. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    So when some newer-ish member centers a performance of UZA now, she is in Mayuyu's spot? Right? I mean it was originally assigned to Mayuyu......:whistle:

It is not who it was originally intended for. It is who originally performed it.

8-months in. I think we have a fair idea how this stage, and the positioning, works.

14. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i don't think there's a rule of "if you originally performed this position, it's yours". I mean if so then Paruru's position in KnBMB is in fact Miion's??

i agree that we really don't have any idea how mgm's official position assignment is yet.

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I don't think it really matters as Paru will only be around for another couple months anyway.

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Never said it was a rule. Also not the point I was trying to make. I can see how you got that, though. My point was, Paruru may have been managements first choice to be the Center for the team songs of this stage. But that is not how the cards played out. She got hurt/sick/super busy with solo work/otherwise unable to perform in the position. So it went to somebody else. Not the first
    time it would have happened.

Pretty certain the PV was filmed before any of the performances.:D

Alas, it does not. But that never stopped folks from idol speculation.:XD:

17. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    With both Paru and Kojiharu graduating in the foreseeable future, any thoughts on who will formally take over Risuke?

18. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

since aamin and karen already graduate (their good job as paruru and kojiharu under) i thought mariko in kojiharu and annin in paruru position...
    let annin doing paruru job as A7 center :D

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  19. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Annin is Parurus under so
    It will be like this
    Paruru > Annin > Naany
    Kojiharu > Aamin > Mariko
    So Annin and Mariko will sing it :D

Sent with Tapatalk

20. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yui -> 3 center (Hajimaru / Namida wa Itsu no Hi ka / M.T ni Sasagu)
    sakura -> 3 center (Konya, Gloria wa Dare ni Dakareruno? / Copy and Paste / Show wa Owaranai )
    nyan -> 2 center (Sagashiteageru / Monzennakacho Dance)
    annin -> 2 center (Lavender Field / Monzennakacho Dance)
    naanya -> 1 center (Prime Time)
    myao -> 1 center (Wink no Juudan)
    chiyori -> 1 center (Konya, Gloria wa Dare ni Dakareruno?)

after see this, I just think they make A7 without Paru. if from the start they had a plan to include paruru, she should get the same treatment as sakura. i dunno, annin position still not good enough for paruru. + That's weird if naanya in annin position, she will not get anything, but myao/chiyori get a center ???