1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team A 7th [M.T. ni Sasagu] (2016/02/10 - 2018/05/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I think they will release Paruru version of Risuke and Lavender Field. [hehe]

2. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    I think the Studio Recording will feature all of the original members of the stage (basically the ones in the units, so no Natsun or Karen) how ever it might include the whole team A on the team songs! Who knows really :)

3. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    yes!! that's what i always wanted [hehe]
    i know if Paruru never had issue with her health, she definitely centered Lavender field in the stage

4. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think Annin looked great as the center tbh. Paruru would really have been a suitable center for the song, but I guess I got used to the Annin version, and I love it :blush:
    This stage has so many good songs, so it would be a waste if they didn't release the recordings. I also want to sing Lavender Field on karaoke, so I hope they release it soon!

5. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

If the original recording does not have wGoddesses Kojiharu and Paruru they can keep it.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

As if you buy CDs anyway :lol:

7. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I listen to them :fear:

8. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Ghost stage?

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I really hope the CD will have the original voices. especially in Kojiharu and Naanya's cases, I like their voices and they make the songs sound nicer, so I really don't want other girls (with less good voices) taking their parts and making the songs sound less good than it could. especially for unit songs and especially for Seifuku Bikini (Naanya center) she has a nicer voice. also Paruru I like her voice even though she doesn't stand out as a singer. It's true that she never did the stage in complete but at least for Risuke it would be nice to have the original ones, Kojiharu and Paruru.

I mean, even if those girls are not there anymore, they're the original performers + they have nicer voices so I don't see why it should go to others, hopefully management made clear recording of all songs back when the stage was created. and what are they waiting for to release it ;w;

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    This asuming, the recordings are allready done.
    If not, then it's going to be hard to call back the original performers.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

They have all the original recordings. Theater performances are always either done entirely lipsynched or live with a backing vocal, entirely live performances are rare enough that they get remarked upon.

I have no problem with Owada appearing on any release, she at least performed in the theater a reasonable amount of times, she actually performed Risuke probably more than Paruru and Kojima combined. Also I think whether Kojiharu has a better voice than Nakamura Mariko is debatable and Paruru's voice on Risuke sounds heavily autotuned.

12. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

5/16/2018 Yokoyama Team A「M.T. ni Sasagu」 Senshuuraku
    Oya Shizuka・Kojima Natsuki・Sasaki Yukari・Shiroma Miru・Takita Kayoko・Taniguchi Megu・Nakanishi Chiyori・Hiwatashi Yui・Miyawaki Sakura・Yamada Nanami・Yokoyama Yui・Ichikawa Manami・Shimoguchi Hinana・Mogi Shinobu・Tatsuya Makiho・Yamabe Ayu・Murayama Yuiri・Ota Nao
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12374894717.html

full member minus Annin

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    What? Where’s Myao?:(((

14. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Every time I see this thread pop up I think, "Studio recordings??" and every time I am disappointed. :(

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Unless I miscounted, is there is reason its 18 members instead of the usual 16?

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The shonichi was also 18:
    Iriyama Anna / Iwata Karen / Oya Shizuka / Owada Nana / Ogasawara Mayu / Kojima Natsuki / Kojima Haruna / Sasaki Yukari / Shimazaki Haruka / Shiroma Miru / Taniguchi Megu / Nakanishi Chiyori / Nakamura Mariko / Miyazaki Miho / Miyawaki Sakura / Yamada Nanami / Yokoyama Yui / Hiwatashi Yui

Paruru almost never performed apart from Risuke.
    And Kojiharu... only appeared in a bunch of songs? Can't remember.

At least Kayoyon is in this time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I hope the studio recording album will be released after the senshuuraku. I really want to pick apart the lyrics of these songs [hehe]

Isn't it fairly normal for the whole team to show up to a senshuuraku of an original stage (it's "history" after all) unless they have outside work they absolutely can't miss? Even if they don't participate in the songs, don't they still take the bow at the end for being part of the production at some point? I'd guess that's why there are 18 members instead of 16.

The shonichi was different, they always just choose a selection of members for that, since there will be plenty of time for unders to participate later. Only reason it was 18 members that time was to squeeze in Paru and Kojiharu at certain points even though they couldn't participate in the entire stage.

18. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    I feel like the studio recording will be announced at the Senshurraku. I neeeeed it so bad.

19. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I hope for the album too!

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Because Sakura and Miru won't be performing the whole time, Hinana and Ayu will perform the rest. That's similar to what they did during the shonichi, but it might not be exactly the same split.

• Dislike Dislike x 2