Stage Team B 2nd [Aitakatta] 07/10/07~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Shin, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

Finally, the official announcement has been made.

Team B 2nd Stage is "Aitakatta", which is the same as Team A 2nd.
    Team B 2nd Stage is going to start on the 7th of October. (1st Stage is going to end on the 2nd of October)
    More detail will be announced later.

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-10046109094.html

2. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

..... I am GREATLY disappointed. I really am. I wanted original songs god dammit!! Why are we recycling another stage, and not even a good one?!?!

On the other hand, I'll be in Tokyo around the end of October. I'm going to have to make sure I'll be around for at least one Team B show now to see it...

3. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

There is a rumor that AKB48 SEED will join Team B 2nd Stage.
    It's not confirmed, but in case, you'll have to check the schedule before you go.

4. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I don't care about the SEEDs. I just wanna see Team B. If any of those girls steal their time.... Mayuyu ain't seen nothing yet.

5. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

Like I said when it was still a rumor, I really don't mind A2 per se.

But still, I think it sends a weird message to Team B: Team K got their own stage after doing only one stage from another Team, but Team B now has to do (at least) two.

I always think of a Team's first stage as a way to learn the basics and get adjusted to being in AKB48, after which you should be able to move on on your own, pretty much as equals to the older Teams. It was like that for Team K, anyway. The way I see it, having Team B do A2 still maintains a certain difference in status between Team A and K on one side, and Team B on the other.

6. GTO

GTO Kenkyuusei

I'm very dissapointed too ... are these team really bad ? :roll:
    They dont have their own stage yet >_<

7. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I don't really have an opinion on it right now. But I see why they did it:

1) nostaliga

2) for new fans who didn't get a chance to see the old songs and who want to. It isn't exactly like there is any variety in these girls shows. It's the same songs for months on end. For some people maybe they want to see the older ones. (me)

3) trying to reach "too far." They just wrote songs for Himawari. Can they come up with ANOTHER 15 new songs that will be hits? Sure, most of himawari's songs are throwaways (based on record sales, not based on if we like them), but coming up with another batch of songs in this amount of time is pretty hard. Think of how often an artist releases an album. If they doubled that, they run the VERY high risk of diluting themselves.

8. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Exactly. The excuse that "he can't come up with another 15 songs so close to Himawari" doesn't cut it with me, it's not like he hasn't opened two stages so close together before. It's not that hard.

Having to repeat yet another old stage, to me says "sorry, you girls aren't good enough yet, or important enough yet to have your own songs." Why not? This girls are talented. I know most of you, minus the few that have actually seen the team, only have my word to go on, but believe me, they are. These girls can sing, they can dance, they have a lot of energy and they're still young and full of life, not yet jaded by doing the same shit day after day for years.

They deserve their own songs dammit. It's a kick in the teeth. Laziness.

With that being said, I've no doubt I will still enjoy B2. It's Team B. There's no way I can't. But I'm just really disappointed.

9. Haunter

Haunter Kenkyuusei

I don't care about what songs they sing, old or new, you can see many styles of one song and I think it's great.
    But I hope they will finish B2 soon and they will have their songs. I don't want they do it too much time like A4 and K3.
    And when will they finish A4 and K3? Why they spend too much time to do those? Or they just care about himawari and forgot them. hm...

10. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

All I'm thinking is Akimoto Yasushi is getting cheap...
    Having a brand new stage means he would have to buy new songs, pay royalities, make new costumes, all = $$$$

11. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    RE: Akimoto. He's a business man. He happens to be VERY good at what he does. The price of Himawari's tickets went up 50% in price and nobody flinched. Otaku at heart, but he knows what an income statement is. One eye is on the girls, one eye is on the last line of that income statement that reads "Net Income."

RE: Team B. It is a little unfortunate. It is a bit of a tease to have to run the same loop again that the other girls have already done. However, I'm looking forward to it. I've always wanted to dance to those songs :) :D

12. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

now i'm starting to really worry how NACCHAN would feel...

i mean.. she would be doing the same songs all over again...

doing the same stage twice may not have a good effect on her...

just my thoughts :)

13. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I don't think even Akimoto is silly enough to have her doing the exact same songs again though. I will bitch slap someone if she's in Nagisa no CHERRY again (although I stand by the fact that it's gonna be Mayuyu's song, I just know it).

Don't forget Cindy as well. Although she's less likely to think she's in a drug haze from doing the same dances again...

14. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

i think miho will do just fine. but i just can't imagine nacchan dancing to nagisa no cherry again and this time with mayuyu doing the lead part (hehehe.. clones.. acchan-erepyon-mayuyu). i mean, she might just snap all of a sudden and ram mayuyu off the stage.

though seeing how team B practically reinvented K2... i'm looking forward to how they would redo the songs of A2 (particularly namida no shonuan).

and if it's the writing of new songs that's bothering akimoto (which is most likely the reason), i think he should just already do what he intended to do from the start... have 1 big group of 48(+) girls. :D
    (though ofcourse there are people who wouldn't want that and would like to have individual group stages so that they could see their favorite girl everyday if they wanted to)

15. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I dunno about you, but I'd pay to see that! :lol:

16. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

This is so annoying. Team B is full of amazing girls and all of them deserve so much more than yet another recycled stage.

17. keiti

keiti Kenkyuusei

I'm little disappointed about this i want team B to have news songs and why Aitakkata for me this is the worst kouen and Nacchan have already done this kouen she will be doing the same music again
    And i think the team B's girls have talent and experience to do a new kouen

18. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Wow, I'm pretty disappointed. Aitakatta definitely isn't one of my favorite stages, and I agree, the Team B girls totally deserve their own songs. But since we're stuck with Aitakatta... I'm looking forward to Nagisa no CHERRY, Rio no Kakumei, and JESUS. Keeping my fingers crossed for Yukirin to be the lead in Nagisa no CHERRY, even though it probably will be Mayu, but still~ I can hope. XD

19. Namitamakifan

Namitamakifan Kenkyuusei

I love the classics ! they made a good idea bringing it but i prefer the 1st A of K!

20. luminouswave

luminouswave Kenkyuusei

You don't think it's interesting, do you ?

Right, and he will compose new songs which are suitable for team B ? Based on another success stage is more suitable now.
    Now Team A & K is the mainly force, he can affirm their stage will be sold out with high amount,with team B he can't affirm this.
    If B1 & B2 is successful, B3 wil be team B's own stage.