Stage Team H 2nd [Seishun Girls] (2014/04/23 - 2014/10/30)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by DeJure, Apr 12, 2014.

1. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    [​IMG]
    HKT48 Team H 2nd Stage "Sheishun Girls"
    (April 23rd, 2014)
    Team H 2nd stage was announced on the 4th December 2013, then delayed before being announced again as a revival from Team K 2nd Stage at the HKT48 in Saitama Super Arena Concert on 5th April 2014.

Shonichi performing members

All 20 members of Team H performed at some point during the Shonichi

Setlist

M00. overture

M01. Seishun Girls
    M02. Beach Sandal
    M03. Kimi ga Hoshi ni Naru Made

M04. Blue rose
    Matsuoka, Kodama, Sashihara, Anai
    M05. Kinjirareta Futari
    Tashima, Kojina
    M06. Ame no Doubutsuen
    Yabuki, Akiyoshi, Sakaguchi, Komada, Wakatabe, Yamada, Okamoto, Tanaka N.
    M07. Fushidara na Natsu
    Kodama, Anai, Tashima, Matsuoka, Kojina, Wakatabe, Okamoto, Sashihara, Komada

M08. Don't disturb!
    M09. Virgin love
    M10. Hizukehenkousen
    M11. Boku no Uchiage Hanabi

Encore:
    EN01. Yakusoku yo
    EN02. Korogaru Ishi ni Nare
    EN03. HKT48
    EN04. Cinderella wa Damasarenai
    Sashihara, Matsuoka, Tashima, Anai, Yamamoto, Kodama

Photo's
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

M01. Seishun Girls & M02. Beach Sandal
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    M03. Kimi ga Hoshi ni Naru Made
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

M04. Blue rose
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    M05. Kinjirareta Futari
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    M06. Ame no Doubutsuen
    M07. Fushidara na Natsu
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

M08. Don't disturb!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    M09. Virgin love
    M10. Hizukehenkousen
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    MC
    M11. Boku no Uchiage Hanabi
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

EN01. Yakusoku yo
    EN02. Korogaru Ishi ni Nare
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    EN03. HKT48
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    MC
    EN04. Cinderella wa Damasarenai
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  2. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Isn't this Team H's 3rd stage? Or doesn't Hakata Legend count as a real stage?

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yeah, wasn't H1 Te wo Tsunigara, H2 Hakata Legend, H3 Seishun Girls?

4. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Waiting stages and normal stages have seperate numberings.
    Hakata Legend, being a waiting stage, is H-W1. As in the 1st Waiting Stage

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well that is just.... weird, maybe. I would of figured any non-original stage would be considered a "waiting" stage, if they want to go with that logic. Cause, you know, you are using it while "Waiting" for an Original stage. But then again, this is a portion of Aki-P's insane project, so logic be damned. And all that jazz.:XD: Thanks for the explanation.

6. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

The only thing I'm looking forward to is Cinderella wa Damasarenai and maybe Korogaru. Why H gotta have such a fugly and dead setlist while K4...

It'll be even more painful getting 2gb sized LODs every time just to skip to the last two songs for the next year+.

7. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Best team gets best setlist. Can't be helped ┐(´∀`)┌

If the setlist is no good and people don't like it I'm sure they'll change it before too long.

8. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Not really looking forward to this, but I will do a prediction.

Shonichi Line Up
    It's really unfortunate that 4 girls won't be in their own team's shonichi.
    My guess would be that Ueno Haruka and Ui Mashiro are certain to be out and then two of Natsumikan, Chiizu, Maopani, Yuriya, Rikopi maybe?

Units
    No idea what they're going to do with the units but it will probably be a huge mess. Only thing I'm fairly certain of is that Nako and Miku will be in Erepyon and Kana position in Ame no Doubutsuen.

From the Team H pv it looks like the H hierarchy is:
    Meru
    Sasshi Haruppi
    Natsu Anaichan
    Jiina Akiyoshi
    Marina Chori
    Wakachan Piichan Naopon

That was before they promoted Nako and Miku of course. They are probably higher on the management priority list than Natsu and Anaichan.

Blue Rose (4 positions)
    The Akimoto Sayaka and Masuda Yuka positions have solo lines, Sae and Meetan position don't.

Akimoto Sayaka = Kodama Haruka
    Masuda Yuka = Matsuoka Natsumi
    Miyazawa Sae = Anai Chihiro
    Ohori Megumi = Kojina Yui

Kinjirareta Futari (2 positions)

Oshima Yuko = Tashima Meru
    Kasai Tomomi = Sashihara Rino

Ame no Doubutsuen (8 positions)

Ono Erena = Yabuki Nako
    Kobayashi Kana = Tanaka Miku
    Umeda Ayaka = Akiyoshi Yuka
    Matsubara Natsumi = Yamada Marina
    Noro Kayo = Wakatabe Haruka
    Oku Manami = Komada Hiroka
    Hayano Kaoru = Okamoto Naoko
    Imai Yu = ?

Fushidara na natsu (8 positions)

Haruppi, Natsu, Chiichan, Jiina, Meru, Sasshi, Yukachan, Mariri, Wakachan

This is such a huge step back compared to 'Te wo tsunaginagara', which had great units for everyone and solo lines for all.

I don't want to put the blame on two 12 year olds, but I really doubt H would be doing Seishun Girls if Nako and Miku wouldn't have been promoted to H.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  9. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    about @Discothèque predictions I almost agree on everything but I honestly think that Sasshi-meru Kijirareta would be terrible...

If I have to decide the Seishun Girls units will be:
    Blue Rose: Wakachan, Rikopi, Ume, Naopon because I think that are the four that could deliver the stronger and more solid performance (but Hell will froze over before see this)
    Kinjirareta Futari: Chiichan, Haruppi

While (judging by how the thing are going in Nounai Paradise and concerts ) I think that at the shonichi we will see Blue Rose: Sasshi, Meru, Nako, Miku. :whistle:
    and the four left out will be Mashiron, Harutan, Mao and probably Yuriya, but I'm really doubtful on the fourth here...

10. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I'm a new fan ( less than a year) and since I have no way of watching LODs of stages (or stages live of cause) I really don't know what to think of all these revival stages... But one thing puzzles me... Why do so many of you feel that Nako/Miku in H is the reason for this stage? Is it the only stage with songs/units fitting for small cute girls or what? What about when kks girls do stages, plenty of them got to be young and cute too, right? I think the "problem" with Nako/Miku is that when you put them alongside taller and/or older girls they look young due to their hight, however put them in a unit alongside eachother they don't look out of place. Plenty of member in Hkt are not much older than Nako/Miku so I'm sure they will soon find their place!

11. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

^the 'current' team H has similarity regarding age-gap between member like old team K, Oku manami and ohori megumi, you can compare it with sasshi and nako. well, maybe not only that reason..

12. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    There aren't that many units that fit such young members who not only are only 12 but also look uber childlike. Boss/Meru have been different when they were at that age.

Ame no Doubutsuen is a solution where to fit the kids in. IDK K2 is an ok stage for kenkyuusei who have to improve on a lot of things. I think team H should get a more challenging stage, like A5/A6.

Btw all AKB teams have 12/13 y olds now and perform stages like A5, K6 it doesn't seem to matter~

Team A - Maki [12] (in fact she's younger than NakoMiku)
    Team B - Seichan [13]
    Team K - Moe/Hinana [12, 12]
    Team 4 - Riorin [13]

13. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Huh, so you think this stage was choosen for H because they are the team that most resembles the team the stag was originally written for, at least the "age gaps" ? And you think it is a bad choice becase the songs aren't so good, and the units don't give all the girls a chance to shine...

Thats to bad, hopefully they get a real original stage soon then... But I won't hold my breath waiting for it...

14. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Right! Thats what I thought too...

I know Nako/Miku look as you say "über-childlish" but I don't see why they could not get a unit or song that did not portray them like that. As I said, I'm not familiar with stages or the songs in them, I mostly know songs on the single and albums for now, but I fail to see why Nako/Miku would be so out of place in those songs... Sure some songs would suit them better than others but is that not true for most of the girls in 48 group?

By the way, they will get older and more mature, and it will not take long... ;0)

15. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Yes I think it's because Nako and Miku look very childlike, and HKT is consciously pushing their childlike image. They want to portray them as "über-childlish" unfortunately. Other 12 year olds would be fine in less childish units, but not Nako and Miku.

I've seen them in Maria once or twice and it just doesn't work for them

I just can't think of any other reason why they would choose Seishun Girls for team H.

16. MarikoYuki48

MarikoYuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    motomuraaoi
    Twitter:
    IwanDesu
    Yeah, Me too had saw they performed Maria and like Discotheque said, It really doesn't suit them
    Maybe the song is too strong?

Just like Jovviny,I don't know most of AKB stage(I only know A6,which i think is kinda cool) except SKE stage which to me is great..

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The only thing I could have trouble with during this stage are those two large units. The units are the most enjoyable part of a stage for mre personally, for a lot of reasons. One of these is that I can see a small number of members in action.

From my experience with larger units like Jeanne d'Arc and Kurukurupa, I struggle to see each member of the unit in their own right when the number of members gets to 5 or 6. Each time I see Kurukurupa about two of the members get lost in the bunch for me. So you can see what I mean when this stage has two units of 8 members each.

That being said it also depends on the structure of the song. During Jeanne d'Arc I can focus on each member for an adequate amount thanks to the fact that all have solo-lines/time at the front. While in Kurukurupa I just get the feeling that everything is happening all over the place lol

I've never seen this stage (nor the KIV one) and will keep it that way so that the sonichi will be a surprise. Thus I won't check whether my worries are true myself. lol
    I'll just see what happens.

18. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    It's to bad that the management seems to want to push their childlike image, but then management often seems to do strange things and take weird desicions (at least from a fans point of wiew). Hopefully they rethink this...

Also I do see the point with the large units and not being able to "see" each girl, that is bad! Especially with this "new" Team H. All the girls deservs a chance to shine I think. Stupid Management!

19. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I wasn't happy about the H peforming K2 either (and I love both Team K and Team H). It's a very old stage and very overused. But the more I think about it, the more I think it really fits Team H. There're cool songs in this stage so they'll do more than childish stuff. Also, as suwidering pointed out, the age gap of Team H is similar to the Ori-Team K, who the stage was originally built for.
    If management decided to give them any B stage, they wouldn't change much the team's image since they would stick to their kawaii/childish image. But if they had given them a mature stage, the bunch of kids in the team would become compltely lost. You can't just force them to be more mature, you know? They have to get some experience first, and I think that this stage might help them out in this matter.

Now, about the units, I'm guessing...
    Blue Rose: Anai Chihiro, Sashihara Rino, Matsuoka Natsumi, Wakatabe Haruka
    Kinjirareta Futari: Kodama Haruka, Tashima Meru
    Ame no Doubutsuen: Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku, Akiyoshi Yuka, Tanaka Natsumi... and I don't know anymore lol.

and also...
    Cinderella wa Damasarenai: Kodama Haruka (Yuko's position), Tashima Meru (Kasai's), Sashihara Rino (Sayaka's), Matsuoka Natsumi (Sae's), Yabuki Nako (Erena's) and Tanaka Miku (KK's)

20. moonlit

moonlit Member

@Muni, this is actually a great point about the age difference about Ori K and new H.
    I LOVE your unit assignment!
    Dear Managament, can we have this? Please? Can we? :cute:
    I mean, Kinjirareta Futari by Meruppi? :inlove: (and I still don't like Meru, but damn this unit)