1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team Surprise 3rd [Hokori no Oka] (2017/09/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Ah, you probably did not know that NGT48 Team NIII latest stage is Hokori no Oka?

2. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

I know, but I prefer to refer this stage as NGT-AKB stage rather than only mention one of them... ._.
    Ummm... Rather than placing in NGT's thread, I prefer to place the info in here...

3. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Someone uploaded Kimi no News and Las Vegas de Kekkon Shiyou MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Anyone who placed an order got an answer ?

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I received two emails from Kyoraku. The first was dated 12/7 which is when I submitted the application form and the second was ten days later on 12/17. This second one has the line "当選者の発表は賞品の発送を持ってかえさせていただきます" which Google tells me means "Winners' announcements will be returned with prize shipments". That doesn't really tell me much but as it was sent a couple of weeks before the deadline on 12/31 I'm guessing that it's not any sort of confirmation of success - but why send out a second email then?

6. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    It seems like Kyoraku started sending message to the winner yesterday.

7. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    The Boxset has arrived to those who won! It looks really neat with all the Team Surprise senbatsu in one photo.

https://twitter.com/marical777/status/1236088680286023680/photo/1

As I can see, some people have converted to MP3 and put on their Android smartphones flawlessly. However, when extracted to iTunes, the song will only show as "Track 01."

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  8. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Can someone confirm that these boxes include CD/DVD for 3rd stage? I can't check the link since the account seems to be protected

9. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Yes, the boxset comes with every stage CD & DVD.
    Hokori no Oka, Yasashisani Amaerarenai, Kimi no News and Zankoku na Ame full MV have leaked btw.

• Like Like x 2
  10. NiaFadhilah

NiaFadhilah Kenkyuusei

Is it true?
    where can I get the full version?

11. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    You have to entered into the lottery, which was run last year. You might be able to find some on auction site, but otherwise, it isn't generally available.

12. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  14. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    10 more CD/DVD Complete Box of AKB48 Team Surprise will be sent to randomly selected Twitter users who retweet Kyoraku's tweet.
    https://twitter.com/kyoraku_tanu/status/1368728172926238722

I have a feeling that they are not making more AKB48 Team Surprise stage... I hope Hokori no Oka will be available for purchase soon.

15. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    well this would be a dream! I am hoping for this stage and A7 to be (CD)released since ages:(

• Like Like x 1
  16. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Bzh Zock has uploaded the full MV for Hanashiate wa Reizouko T.T This is so cute!

• Like Like x 2
  17. NiaFadhilah

NiaFadhilah Kenkyuusei

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So I guess this thread is for both the 3rd stage and 4th stage of Team Surprise? Because I see on wiki48 that the 3rd stage is actually called 'Shouri no Megami' and has a total of 6 songs meanwhile it's the 4th stage that is called 'Hokori no Oka' and has the same 6 songs as the 3rd stage + 6 new ones. So technically the title of this thread is not correct and it should have been two different threads, but I guess it doesn't matter now. ^^; I went to check on AKB's japanese wiki (48pedia), and they also separated the 2 stages, except that they didn't include the 6 songs of the 3rd stage in the 4th stage, the 4th stage only has the 6 new songs (but they are numbered as 7, 8, etc.). I guess this whole thing is just confusing lol.

So I've been looking into this stage now because I love the first two Team Surprise stages, and I remembered that they did other Team Surprise songs and we never got the full versions, and I thought I could try finding them now... and I did find them! There's a fan who uploaded them on YouTube in the past 2 years *-* I see that the full MV for 'Hanashiaite wa Reizouko' (Paruru, Jurina, Sakura, Riripon unit) has been shared here before (it's on this page). That song is very cute and I really love their outfits!! Paruru and Jurina look so good *-* <3

Here are the other full MVs/songs!

Anata no Kawari wa Inai (Senbatsu / Mayuyu center)
    This is one of my favorite songs in this stage!! it's very nice to listen. Mayuyu <3

Las Vegas de Kekkon Shiyou (Kojiharu, Renacchi, Annin, Mirurun, Madoka)
    This unit is for pretty members *-* They all look so good and the song is nice!

Gesuna Yume (Takamina, Sayanee)
    A cool song as expected for these two, they look great!

Kimi no News (Senbatsu / Mayuyu center)
    This MV is so beautiful with the lights etc. I love it *-* Good song too!!

AKB Festival (100 members)
    So many cute moments in this!! They all look great especially Paruru!!
    and this is one of my favorite songs so I also love this remake version :3

I'll share the rest in the next post!!

DO NOT DOUBLE POST!

You can wait 24 hours or for someone else to post. You can also edit your first post, and while the YT links won't show a thumbnail, they will still work.

More full MVs and songs! \^o^/

Hokori no Oka
    (100 members)
    I love this MV with all the different costumes, it's so fun!!
    Paruru as a barbie in her box XD haha. The song is also really nice!!

Hidari no Ude de Tsuresatte (Rena, Yuihan, Ricchan, Yuria, Haruppi, Milky)
    Nice song, the members look so pretty! Rena and Yuihan look great *-* and Kawaei <3

Inori wa Donna Mirai mo Shiawase ni Kaeru (Mayuyu, Miion, Kojimako, Juri)
    OMG. Mayuyu looks sooo pretty with this outfit and the hairstyle with headband *-*!!
    I think this is one of her best looks really >.< I love it. The song is good too!

Zankokuna Ame (Yukirin, Sasshi)
    This song is cool! They both did well, Yukirin's expressions are just great!

Yasashisa ni Amaerarenai (Senbatsu / Mayuyu center)
    Another nice song and the MV is quite fun too. Mayuyu looks so pretty!!

and that's it! I'm so glad that someone uploaded all of these MVs and that I could watch them and hear the songs... it's such a waste that they never used these songs (except in a NGT theater stage but it's not AKB...). I wish they uploaded the full MVs on the official YouTube channel last year together with the other b-sides... There are so many good songs here, I only listened once and I already love most of the songs. I just love Team Surprise ;w; I guess they are never going to release the studio versions of these songs either, too bad because in the MVs, there are often sound effects so it's not really clear >.< ah well. At least I'm happy that I got to watch them after all these years and see "new" songs with all these members that I love *-* and especially for Mayuyu (yes most of my comments mentioned her and Paruru haha). Btw only one full MV is missing, it's Heavy Rotation remake with 100 members. but who knows, it might be uploaded. The last upload on that fan's channel is the Takamina/Sayanee duet and it was just 3 months ago. So maybe the fan will upload Heavy Rotation someday...

Anyway... I really love all of these songs and MVs!! Everyone make sure to watch them while you can... if you want to see them all in a row, I made a playlist on YouTube here. Enjoy! <3

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  19. tamvk12

tamvk12 Member Studio48 Contributor

Twitter:
    sadbness
    I once talked about this in Studio48 thread. I personally think there is no stage called "Shouri no Megami". For me, Team Surprise only has 3 stages, which is: Jyuuroku Sympathy, Bara no gishiki, and Hokori no oka.

[1]
    [2]
    But anyway, it's okay if you guys don't have the same thoughts as me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    ICYMI, the time has finally come.

The full MVs for Team Surprise 3rd Stage - Hokori no Oka are now available on the official AKB48 YouTube channel.

Edit: I've just checked, they somehow set Hidari no Ude de Tsuresatte and 2nd stage's Utsukashii Kari to private for some reasons.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2023