Stage Team T 7th Stage: Seifuku no Me (01/09/2019 - 29/12/2019)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Arigatou means Thank You, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

I heard that there were some/few members that got injury because of this setlist (Pucchi is one of them, doctor said that she won't be able to dance anymore so she announced her grad yesterday). I think, Team T shouldn't reuse this setlist for a long time and changing to another setlist that isn't too powerful; let the new Team T continue to revival the rest four JKT48 setlist (if there will be a revival for this stage, after senshuuraku of the revival of this stage).
    The shuffle should be done for any team, any time when a team changing the setlist.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  2. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Melati also announced her grad just now because of injury.

I think one of the big contributing reason is because of the 16 member every team rule. Not all setlist are sustainable for a long run with very little members to rotate. Now the reason JOT broke their previous rule and add more girls to each team can be more understandable. I think in the future, they can try doing SnM again, but with more members to rotate and more cautious training prep.

3. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    The new team T will probably use this stage again. I don't think that they had break even the production cost for this stage with previous Team T, considering they only performed this stage for three months. IMO majority of trainee currently performing BnT will probably promoted to team T so they'll revive Team T BnT for short time before going back to SnM. If this were the case then we'll have SnM again by the end of this year.