1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Feb 13, 2013.

1. nanabanana

nanabanana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Re: The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 101-252)

Quite shocked that sasshi rank was much lower then I expect. Thought she will be within 51-100. I guess because of the scandal.......

Excited for the top 100.

~Waiting [aup]

2. risamekaku

risamekaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Sasshi is the hot topic today huh? [aup]
    Unbelievabe votes come out huh.. [speechless]

3. Kyulmie

Kyulmie Kenkyuusei

Only 7/20 girls I voted for already ranked, the other 13 are in the top 100. So I guess quite good for me.

Disappointed with Akarin and NMB's girls low ranking, tbh. But I always have this vague theory that NMB's original top-3 (SayaMilkyNana) is miles over the rest in terms of international popularity. I'm not surprised that M and BII didn't get much votes - it has always been NNN48 until now. N dominated senbatsu and take front spots in b-sides. M didn't even get to grow and already lost its original ace. BII just formed and people just know who Shu and Uuka are.

4. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg

I'm with Momoka too!

As for the NMB issue, I have to admit that I did just vote for the aces Sayaka and Miyuki (+Momoka) because I don't know the others. Sayaka's personality is cool, i like her and Miyuki has fished me.
    It gets worse since I gave Miyuki a crazy amount of points even though I tried to favor less popular girls since I think they deserve the points more. I don't know why I did that with Miyuki, probably my mind went blank at that point.
    oh well, I just hope Miyuki will own them all. :^O^:

Recently I discovered Ogasawara Mayu (team N) but I forgot to vote for her. FAIL
    https://plus.google.com/113543462137380 ... RiDSjyGM7t
    But I would have gave her +1 point at least instead of the baka Kojiharu.
    She is not on the list yet. I hope someone voted for her at least... o.o

5. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

until now, I refuse to read/watch any mirukii's blog/G+
    I know my weakness and limitation.. I'm so afraid of oshihen to her I'd prefer to avoid her [party] :inlove: [hehe] [clap]

6. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Sasshi's drop is full of lolz, but I doubt her actual sousenkyou results will be similarly dramatic.

I'm a little sad how low ranked some awesome SKE members were. Some third-tier graduated SDN members ranked higher than Deguchi Aki, Matsumoto Rina, and Kuwabara Mizuki?! And even BBQ ranked higher than them, whaaaat? I guess folks like an underdog.

I'm also surprised Kotani Riho actually decreased from last year. I would have thought she'd go up. But it looks like my Maachun and Momoka are going to be relatively well ranked NMB, so I'm happy. :awesome:

7. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Well technically sousenkyo wise BBQ is more more popular than them, remember she ranked 33rd in the last election while the other names you mentioned didn't even get in the top 64. She's the RS everyone wants to see get promoted like since the start, but never actually gets promoted.

8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Of course, I can only speak for myself but I can give you an answer to that. Yes, I'm not even giving them a chance and the reasons are quite simple. The time I have to devote to my fandom is limited (and soon it will be even worse) and I'm already spending most of it on the general issues and supporting the members I've been following for years. Tomochin, Miichan, Umechan... obviously, I'm not letting any of them down to give a chance to one of the hundreds of members I don't know. You ask about NMB...but SKE fans might say the same...and HKT fans...and the fans of any of the other sister groups (or the kks)...and, since I don't have all the time in the world, in the end it would always be unfair to someone. As I said in another post some time ago, I'm concentrating on some of the members and 'quitting' from others (Myao, Chikariina, Mariko...) because I can't devote to them the time they deserve. Of course, it only takes a glimpse at my sig to realize there are two (and only two) exceptions, Yukko (the only member who is half Spanish) and Milky (when I saw her portrait at the theater...well, I couldn't help being eager to know more about her; however, if she wasn't 'half AKBer' I guess I wouldn't have paid so much attention to her...) So...I'm sure there are a lot of amazing members in the other groups (and even in AKB48) that I don't know...and I know I would fall in love with many of them...but I don't have enough time so I'd better not give them a chance...

9. otoppoi

I know her sousenkyou rank was unexpectedly high thanks to a concentrated effort of some diehards, but I didn't think she had many fans here on this board. Her thread over on the SKE side isn't exactly active. Sure, she's a KKS everyone can name because she's been around forever, but she's not talked about much, and doesn't DO much. Doesn't mean anything, in a ranking like this, maybe, but I was just surprised. Not shocked, she still ranked low overall. SKE just needs more love in general. :awesome:

10. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Until recently a lot of threads on the ske side weren't that active, but sometimes it isn't because a member doesn't have fans but rather they just don't engage that often in conversations with them, i mean oshi Asuka got my top points, and she still hasn't been called up, plus her threads not that active either, but apparently she's in the top 100, so it just shows how many fans there are.

11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

She was 34th. 33rd was..... :inlove:

I gave points to Kaotan as well. [rock]

Dem's fightin' words! [box]

SDN was awesome. And all of the girls who ranked higher (by SDN standards) were great members! The only 3rd gen SDN member to rank higher than the girls mentioned was a former AKB member.

12. otoppoi

Noooo, no fighting! [angel] I'm just surprised that some members have such longevity with fans here, to stay in their top 10 or 20 after graduation or long inactivity, or in the case of someone like Tojima Hana, after a brief revival. Although her ranking at least makes more sense to me than Mitsumune Kaoru's...talk about a short amount of time to make an impact! :awesome: But then I'm particularly fickle, because I tend to clear graduated members from my rankings almost immediately. Even ones I truly loved, like Masuda Yuka. There are just always so many new girls to take their place! :XD:

13. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 51-100!)

Ranks 51-100 have now been released! Here's your elected members for the lower half of the top 100. Some pretty interesting names in there.

Unfortunately, most of the rest of NMB [worried] And the shocker to me, at least, was seeing Momoka beat both Keira and Fuuchan. Not by much, but still, seeing the two foremost Team M members beaten was something. A personal disappointment too, since Keira was my #11 and Fuuchan was #16 for me. :(

Also, our first former top 10 (from 2011) dropping all the way from #8 to #52.
    I guess the photobook hit her hard.

I'll be updating the teams again later today, I don't get home until night today and I've been doing all this in the middle of lectures. Not formatting everything without a mouse :cry:

14. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Wow, surprised most of mine didn't get called yet and most of them weren't in the real Senbatsu elections.

So which one of you do I have to hunt down for negative voting Tomu? :hmm:

Paruru still alive so guess Paruru army backed her up. I'm expecting her to have a lot of positives and negatives votes tomorrow.

15. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend

A few more on my list appered with the release of ranks 100-51, with one in my top ten, Matsui Sakiko. I'm really curious to see where there rest of my 15-20 rank, considering Shiichan (17) and now Myao (20) have ranked.

I'm not surprised at all at the negative votes that Chiyuu got. Between the PB and her quitting the 10k yen challenge, I can see why people would vote her down.

16. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Man the whole 100-50 is enourmously filled with members from sister groups. seriously maybe in japan a bit more people are willing to give them a look but around here that does not seem to be the same case.

17. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

thanks for the hard work ithebigc!!

yes some of them are quite surprising!!

- kishino rika ranked higher than keiichi and even maachun? well me+Angelii did vote quite high for rikanyan and hoping the best for her.. but didn't really expect to beat keiichi, riichan, or the mighty maachun..
    - who voted down for Jo?!?!?!?! you better run to the end of the world coz I'll hunt you down [party]
    - shawako + nana also have some voters down :cry:
    - 3 people voted down miorin? after all she had done at RH2013?? [hehe]

so far, 10/25 have ranked.. I have 15 more for the top50!! [party]
    01. xxx (+15)
    02. xxx (+10)
    03. Kishino Rika (+9)
    04. xxx (+8)
    05. Jo Eriko (+7)
    06. Hata Sawako (+6)
    07. Kadowaki Kanako (+5)
    08. xxx (+5)
    09. xxx (+4)
    10. xxx (+4)
    11. xxx (+4)
    12. xxx (+3)
    13. xxx (+3)
    14. xxx (+3)
    15. xxx (+2)
    16. Yamada Nana (+2)
    17. Kinoshita Momoka (+2)
    18. xxx (+1)
    19. Abiru Riho (+1)
    20. xxx (+1)

01. Sasshihara Rino (-5)
    02. xxx (-4)
    03. Nagao Mariya (-3)
    04. xxx (-2)
    05. Sugamoto Yuko (-1) for breaking my heart T_T

18. otoppoi

>>92. (59) [5|0] Ogasawara Mayu {+23,-0}, 23
    Boooo!! I'm sad she went down by so much. :(

>>66. (48) [7|0] Nakanishi Yuka {+37,-0}, 37
    Another drop! I expected her to be higher. She seems pretty popular here. We foreigners seem to like the otoppoi types more than Japanese wota. :awesome:

>>56. (---) [11|0] Oshima Ryoka {+42,-0}, 42
    Impressive rank for her!

>>52. (72) [10|0] Kinoshita Momoka {+46,-0}, 46
    +20, woo!! Her hijinks throughout the year proved plenty entertaining. [rock]

19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend

I didn't use any negative votes, but I'll be honest, if I did, I would've voted her down :^^;: Her Fresh Lemon schtick is getting a little old and I don't really like how she starts to cry when she's flustered, like her Shukan AKB yo-yo challenge or the AKBingo Karaoke episode.

20. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg

52. (8) [21|13] Kasai Tomomi {+91,-45}, 46
    I didn't vote for Kasai because she will graduate soon but I understand the -45.

72. (56) [9|3] Takeuchi Miyu {+39,-5}, 34
    She is such a nice girl. Why those negative points? oO

56. (66) [12|0] Hirata Rina {+42,-0}, 42
    Hirari. \o/ she is special.

71. (---) [8|4] Tashima Meru {+45,-9}, 36
    It looks like almost half of the negative points came from me. The other -5 is: 2-2-1 or 3-1-1
    She is just a KKS and she is already in center. That's not right.

I'm happy because Murasige and Sakura-chan are still yet to come.
    And Iwata Karen too! \o/

But where is Takajo Aki? Is she really that popular?

My list with the already revealed names :
    01.    (+15)
    02.    (+10)
    03.    (+9)
    04.    (+8)
    05.    (+7)
    06. Oya Shizuka (+6) 111. (54) [12|5] Oya Shizuka {+35,-18}, 17
    07.    (+5)
    08.    (+5)
    09.    (+4)
    10. Hirata Rina (+4) 56. (66) [12|0] Hirata Rina {+42,-0}, 42
    11.    (+4)