1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Re: The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 51-100!)

Akicha has always been popular, she has always be around 12-18, usually flip flop ranks with Kasai.

Speaking of Kasai, her negative votes were less than I thought... [wonder]

I don't know if that's true though, most of the tops from sister groups are still around, the few that appeared surprisingly like Yamada are still high enough.

We can compare the result with election, but I think right now this rank might have more sister group members than the 4th election.

2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

I gave her a -1 :O Sorry!
    I know this reason is awful, but I just can't like her. She looks EXACTLY like my boyfriend's evil ex-girlfriend. Down to a T. They're obviously not the same person but every time I see Tomu I get reminded of that girl and get angry/upset because I remember how evil that girl was instead of how sweet Tomu is. Its nothing Tomu did, its just that seeing her makes me angry. So after a while, naturally, I started to dislike Tomu.
    I feel kind of bad about it now though, but I still can't like Tomu >o<

3. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

So what's the reason for Kasai negative votes? Quiting that TV show or bare tits with happy kid?

4. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 101-252)

I do translate her blogs...in fact, the link is right in my signature. Like Milky said during Hakata Hyakkaten, "Be fished!" :hehe:

But I feel like people even know HKT48 better than NMB48. People know Sakuratan, Murashige, Kodama, Moriyasu Madoka, Chihiro, Tashima Meru...etc. It's weird....was Sasshi just that good at promoting the group? They don't even have a single yet. Or was it Hakata Hyakkaten?

It wasn't that much a surprise, Nanatan only getting #51. I feel like I'm talking to myself a lot in her thread T_T

I voted for her, gave her a +10 as my #2. It's impossible for me to forget about her, all she's done and then seeing her at Tokyo Dome...Last year, I was even entertaining the possibility of oshihen-ing, so this year, as the last year I could vote for her, I definitely wanted to give her as many points as I could, even if she has already graduated.

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Re: The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 101-252)

For me, Hakata Hyakkaten definitely helped in me being able to identify the HKT kids, much like how AKBingo/Shukan AKB helped me out w/ the AKB girls.

6. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

ahh not bad. At least knowing 9 other people voted yagi up is a win [hehe] . Also looks like I saved her from being k's most negative member [whew]
    I've only had 4 members rank so far, got a wayss to go. I actually had forgotten about kasai...she had fallen kinda hard for me...
    Looks like Paru's +/- is going to be pretty impressive haha

7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I don't know any of those HKT members (in fact, I don't know any of the members apart from Lovetan and Sasshi) but, again, I can only speak for myself...

About the results...
    ...Kasai: it's hardly surprising, her scandals took their toll. Even if I had used negative votes, she wouldn't have been in my negative list, but I understand why many fans (especially those who neither loved nor hated her before the scandals) gave negative votes to her...
    ...the rest: so far, in the list there are only two of the members I voted for, so I'm happy... :)

8. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu

I down-voted her purely because she gets on my nerves during every concert/TV appearance. I wasn't aware she quit any TV show and I thought that photoshoot was kind of cute. :dunno:

Sooo, it seems NONE of the JKT48 members are making the top 100? Unless you count the transfers. :hmm: I thought Melody or Nabilah would rank higher than they did, so that's a little disappointing.

However, Saeed did better than I thought she would which pleasantly surprised me (who the hell down-voted her? [wonder] ) and my babies Annya and Yukko didn't rank yet! :cute: Yes!~

9. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Momoka! I'm really glad she got relatively high :inlove: Definately my fave Nanba girl!

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Well I personally gave her a -4 only for quitting the challenge. I lost a lot of respect for her over that. The photobook probably wasn't her fault so it's not like I'm gonna blame her for it (though I'm sure some would/did).

I also gave Lemon a -2 for various reasons, her inability to do anything but "fresh lemon ni naritai" is extremely grating. It's gotten to the point where I want to cover my ears every time she introduces herself.

Not many surprises this time, I wish Okada Nana would have been higher. Happy Hirari was that high though, but I think she's popular among foreign fans for her English abilities. Waiting for some people to have a fit over Tashima Meru's position, as she's growing a rabid fanbase pretty fast lol.

I know it's just a popularity poll, but it makes me sad when people downvote girls for reasons other than their attitude/actions. :(

The only girls on my list who have shown up so far are Hirari, Okada Nana and Motomura Aoi. Looking forward to where the rest fall :) Probably get quite a few tomorrow.

11. exists

exists Kenkyuusei

Ah sad to see so many NMB names rather low. Maachun, Fuuchan, Keira, Keicchi :(

I totally forgot that we can vote for the graduates from this year, would have voted for Acchan and Jo. So far 6 names is out from my list, still 14 left for the top 50.

12. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

I've updated the Team rankings once again to reflect the people that were revealed today. So now you can see which groups are completely done, and which groups still have people holding on against AKB48 (2 graduates, 1 from Nogizaka46, 1 from SNH, 1 from JKT, a surprising 4 from HKT, 2 from NMB, and 8 from SKE) to make the top 50.

Also, I've changed the schedule so that I'll only be revealing 25 people instead of 40 people in about 7 hours, 15 on Saturday and the top 10 on Sunday. This is because once we hit the top 50 is when all of the girls yet to be revealed had to have a significant amount of support to attain their rankings, and also when the girls start differentiating themselves with less people having the same amount of points. The results are so close that just 1 negative vote is able to drop you 5 spots. [shock]
    The second reason is that it just seemed anticlimatic to reveal 11-50 all at once, because afterwards it'll be very easy to guess the remaining 10. Revealing only 25 today gives you an extra day to speculate about the top 25, but also more time to just appreciate 26-50. Unless someone vehemently objects to this, I think it just builds more excitement this way. :nb:

Normal AKB members also have an advantage just by virtue that people have heard of them. So maybe people are filling those +1, +2, +3 and +4 spots with them. They're not people's oshi, but they made enough of an impression that people gave them at least a point. Looking at my spreadsheet, it's astounding how as you scroll up, the sheet changes from lots of blanks to many, many, votes, even if they're not +15s. Because the results are so close, and this year we had so many girls to spread points around (I mean, Yamada Nana was rank 51 with only 48 points) so each and every one of these points count. Some of these people in the top 50 got over 48 points simply from their +4's, +3's, +2's, and +1's alone :^^;: That helps explain why AKB are so high, compared to the sister groups :^^;:

13. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

I was surprised Tomu-chan was voted down!!!! :( Oh well... She was #2 in my own personal ranking!!

Hahaha, I'm really curious to see just how many people voted for or voted down Paruru. Should be really interesting...

14. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu

Oh, you tease! Just release the whole thing already :D The negative votes are very interesting, I should have used mine on some random members just to rile people up. People take this idol business pretty seriously.

15. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I didn't use my negative votes but if I could, I would use it on Moeno right now.

[​IMG]
    Look how sad Riichan is .. on her 18th birthday of all days. :angry:

I also would of ranked some of the girls higher than I do now. Oh well, guess the ranking is indicative of 2012. :lol:

16. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Finally got my answer for Miyupon's rank, and its pretty good with just 6 people voting getting 33 points, she's somewhere in the middle of their list.

Hmm.. Maiyan only got 37, well, that's enough given there's not much of an active in her thread. And, aww, that's a dismal vote turn out for Reinyan, she got 137 points last year and now its only 30. :wtf:

17. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami

Who on earth would put negative points on Takeuchi Miyu? She's innocent.

Good to see people are starting to like Hirari [rock]

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

It's me, I'm the suspect that you are looking for :worthy:
    I cast my minus vote to Miyu. Personally, I don't like seeing her in Majigaku 3, her acting looks boring and she seems failed to live up her character. On performance wise, she is fine, but no more than fine as I couldn't find any captivating sense at her at all. By the way, I only gave -3, somebody must've gotten the other -2 :fear:

I'm curious how far will Juri & Murashige goes :awesome:

19. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

well , not a bad result for Meru-chan :inlove:

20. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

What kind of mean soul would downvote poor Akarin (SKE) Whatever has she done to you for her to be terribly struck down... :hmm:

I know one of you did - you know exactly who you are. (I don't know who the other capital offender is but when I do, pitchforks and torches be comin' right after ya... )

/rant