1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Re: The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking (VOTING CLOSED!)

That is great, I know the code isn't that hard (I' was compsci major for 2 year before switch to business) I was talking about the time-consuming part, but if you're going to work on it then all the power to you.

Guess we can expect next year's votes, it can also be modified easily for the song votes as well, mods should be happy. :lol:

I can help out with testing or the bugs if you need help, just PM me during the weekend.

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I wonder how much the final results would change if we voted now. I wouldn't change my votes at all, but I guess some people would... :dunno:

3. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg

2013 Member Ranking will be no problem.
    It's almost ready for use actually. Just needs to be tested with real data.

Also I've opened a thread for the program.
    viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5802
    It's version 0.9 now with new features. Check it out, guys.

That's great. Thanks.
    Testers are always needed. Bugs coming at us like in Starship Troopers. :D

4. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Well, that's that! I sat myself in front of my computer for about 7 hours straight and finished the remaining votes today. [whew] It's 5 am here now... :fp: That's everyone that ever sent me a vote, so if your name is still not in the OP, then something went wrong. NOW is the time to inquire or send me a PM asking why your name is not in the OP, or forever hold your peace.

I'm still waiting on a couple people that I've sent a PM to fix their ranking, but other than that, the votes have been completely finalized.

I want to extend a thank you to everyone that participated this year to make this a success. The number of participants is currently sitting at 115, and once the other two people fix theirs, it should be 117. That's 2 less than last year, but then you realize last year included 2 forums and this year, only stage48 participated, so bam! Then, each person had 20-25 votes, so in total, that's a whole ton of votes :hehe: Our forum has grown, and 2012 has truly been a banner year for AKB48.

Anyways, I'll be writing up the data soon, with the overall list (uh....that's going to take a while, it's about 400 people :^^;: ), and then breaking it down into groups and teams, and whatever else I think of. You'll know exactly how many positives and negatives each person received, and I have a few notes from the counting process that should be fairly interesting. Only a few though. ;)

I've saved every single vote that was ever sent to me, so I'll definitely try testing it out sometime after I actually finish typing up the results. If this can be used for next year, counting votes will go infinitely faster. Thanks so much!

The thing is, each annual ranking is supposed to represent a year in reflection. I started it 2 weeks late this year, but basically, this ranking should reflect what people thought about the members in 2012, not reflecting any events from 2013. Next year, I'll probably start the ranking as close to New Year's Day as possible.

5. karles48

Uh...7 hours straight...by Aki-P's sake!! [shock] You really earned some well-deserved rest!! Thank you for you hard work!! [clap]

6. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

Wow, thank you for the loooooooooooooooong hours spent in front of the computer tallying votes, and running after those of us who made mistakes (that includes me m(_)m ). Looking forward to the ranking results!!!

7. 48wotamania

48wotamania Kenkyuusei

ohh can't wait for the result to be out :XD: Maybe because it's my first time that I'm feeling doki-doki :lol: but hell it's excite me lol !! Thanks for the good work counting the result ithebigc ^^v

8. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae

otsukare ithebigc!!

can't wait for the result.. will there be any surprise?? who will be number 1?? this is it guys!! it's stage48's sosenkyou!! [party]

9. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

You're all welcome, everyone. It was long, but it was definitely fun for me. I'm still waiting for the last person to give me their ranking with all the point values next to each other, and the second person decided to drop out, but otherwise, that's it.

shamurai48 asked about whether I could release the results bit by bit to make it more suspenseful, and I thought that was a good idea, but what does everyone else think? Maybe about 100 results a day, starting from the bottom and working my way up? Since there's roughly around 400 people (a bit less) the full results would be out over the course of 4 days.

10. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

That sounds great, though I would like to keep say top 25 on a day by themselves for the same reason. So maybe 5 days?

Or the release them with more member on first day, considering that lower rank members aren't likely to get too many points anyway.

so maybe something like this:

Day 1: 201-whatever
    Day 2: 101-200
    Day 3: 026-100
    Day 4: 001-025

11. karles48

I think it's a good idea. :approve: Besides, I cut my nails yesterday so I won't be tempted to bite them... ;)

12. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

Well :D

13. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking (RESULTS STARTING TOMORR

Well, results have been finalized, completely 100% done. The last person seems hell bent on ignoring me for whatever reason. :tongue: If they don't care enough to respond to me after I tried to reach them twice and gave them a week (and I know they saw both of my PMs too), I don't care enough to enter their votes. Sorry for the delay everyone. It's just that I really wanted as many people to participate as possible, but it was unfair of me to delay the whole process attempting to wait for one person (and also, it wasn't that big of a deal either). Results will be posted starting tomorrow, and will follow the structure of a certain amount of people revealed each day until the top rankings are revealed over the weekend. So there will be surprises and something to look forward to each day of the week [hehe] With that, I'm locking this thread. Results will be posted starting in a new thread, same as we've done for 5 years now. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.