The 2013 Sousenkyo Stage48 Exit Poll

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, May 20, 2013.

1. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Re: The 2013 Sousenkyo Stage48 Voting Booth and Exit Poll

@HRP

Thattttt wasn't serious? Oh....

2. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Hmm good job gotbild, Akicha must get to senbatsu this year or else it will ruin her career even after she graduated. She sacrificed herself to JKT48 and so it won't be in vain. I support for Akicha although I don't get any votes.

Is Sasshi going to survive that position? Sorry but I'm not a very up to date person for AKB48 news although actually I'm eager to get the news. So what is going on fire at Sasshi nowadays so that she is boosted up in number 1 position at the preliminary result?

Hmm that would be quite interesting trivia if AKB single center is not from AKB itself, but from its sister group HKT. It will be the first history record that the center of AKB single is not from AKB. That would also hook up HKT popularity. Correct me if I'm wrong. [clap]

EDIT: Sorry, please delete my previous post because accidentally press submit while other had already posted. I don't see the delete button.

3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild

It's not me personally who vote, I just financed it. But I have not received confirmation that there has been done yet so there will be nothing from me right now. I do not appreciate speculation about me in this particular case, it is enough with my own wild speculation. ;)

4. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

You should probably send ithebigc a message about it when you do receive some confirmation. Many members whose names are listed in the OP got their votes through me and most others don't have that high a number or incentive to cheat. But yours would be a number we'd like to check first. Hope you understand. The possibility of someone trolling the thread is always there.

I'd like to see some form of proof for jjkwon_21's 100+ votes. PM'ed.

5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Well, there you all have it! The midpoint results for the votes submitted by the Stage48 community for this year's sousenkyo are all in the third post! To be precise, here: viewtopic.php?p=709161&f=1#p709161

Sorry for the wait. We had some trouble with confirming some votes so HoneyRoastedPeanuts and I mutually decided to remove those from the voting pool as far as the midpoint results are concerned. With any luck, they'll be back in time for the final results once we confirm them. That actually took quite a bit of time on both of our ends, and then from then on it was just experimenting with colors/formatting to make sure the list looks good.

We actually didn't differentiate anything as much as I thought we would've with 993 votes. We only got to #26, but that's because so many people shared the same amount of votes at the bottom :^^;: There's way more than 16 girls in the undergirls :lol: And actually, a couple girls shared the same rank in senbatsu too.

If you sent me your votes anytime after May 29th, 11:59 pm JST, they'll be counted for the final results, not the midpoint ones.

Anyways, I'll myself comment on the results later, this is just the announcement post saying, the results are there! Discuss. [party]

6. hobolic

hobolic Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Re: The 2013 Sousenkyo Stage48 Exit Poll (Midpoint Results O

Thanks for all the hard work!

Honey Roasted Peanuts cast 13 votes, but his oshi only got 12 ... curious to know who his 13th vote went to since he's always stressing he only has 1 oshimem ...

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Rena at 5th along with Yuihan, :inlove: :inlove:, seeing Yuko at such a low place is really interesting, Mayu will be this year S48 Sousenkyo queen again i guess, but Sasshi numbers are phenomenal :inlove:, NMB must be really unpopular in S48, Milky got 2 votes :( Takamina also got less votes than last year, surprised by that, anyway, this is only midpoint results, i can't wait to see the final results

8. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

Yay, Mayuyu [clap] Keep it coming, Mayuyu fans [rock]

Idk about last year's exit poll, but 16 votes so far for Yuko is surprising. I thought a lot of members here have her as her oshimen. Also, Haruppi is pretty high!

9. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919

You can ask me that straight away. :) I gave one obligatory vote to Ricchan, partly out of solidarity with the members of her birthday committee. They're good friends.

I'm likely to vote a few times more but this is it for now.

10. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Wow Sasshi's got a lot of votes on here too! Though I'd expected Yuko to have more votes.

Hope to contribute more votes, well, that is if I can find reasonably priced codes next week and if my order arrives in time. We'll see.

11. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

My comments:

- I'm really proud of the Mayuyu fans! [clap] On the year that Mayuyu needs it the most, everyone's banding together to vote. I just hope everyone will be able to keep it up. There's still a little less than half the voting period left to vote, and she'll still need a lot for the actual sousenkyo. Still our reigning Stage48 Sousenkyo queen though, looking at last year's results

- Sasshii :rofl: She's getting quite a lot from Stage48 too. I really wasn't expecting that, considering that even without negatives during the 2012 Stage48 Member Ranking, she still wouldn't have been anywhere as high. I wonder how much of this was prompted by the fact that she got 1st in the actual preliminary results

- Paruru! [clap] I'm really glad to see her so high up. I was just posting in the Paruru thread before, but she actually didn't get a single vote until the 25th, so I was getting worried considering the Paruru thread is one of the most active threads on the board. They all like to vote at the end, huh? :lol:

- Haruppi fans are doing really well too. I guess it's to be expected considering we have some really hardcore Haruppi fans on here, but I hope this bodes well for her actual ranking too.

- Speaking of HKT, HKT did REALLY well in this rankings. 5 in senbatsu, 7 in undergirls :^O^: Their freshness is really appealing to a lot of people, it seems. Poor Sakuratan though T_T Beaten by so many in the actual preliminaries, and then beaten by a lot of people still here

- On the other hand, I have no idea where all the NMB fans are :hmm: When the highest is 6 votes...and Milky at 2 T_T

- And I also have no idea where the Takamina fans are :blink: She's the reigning champion in our Member Rankings 3 years in a row, and beyond that, the girl on the board with the most people claiming her as oshimen, but no one voted for her when it actually counts? Ok... :blink:

I think that's it. Now I'm going to get to start adding votes for the final results :) Can't wait to see how it'll change from now till the end! Make sure to get your actual votes in by 3 pm JST June 7th, and then those votes to me too.

12. SophieShiori

SophieShiori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Top 3 are not totally unexpected but interesting! :)
    Though I'm shocked to see kojiharu and takamina floundering here as well as the official prelims...

13. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Interesting set of mid-point results ... I am very surprised that Yamamoto Sayaka and Milky are both so low in the table ... I'd have thought they'd be up quite a bit higher.

I'm also quite surprised just how many HKT members are near the top ... I'm not surprised by Sasshi, Haruppi and Mio but I wouldn't have thought the other two would have made Senbatsu ... I could have seen Meru doing so maybe but not necessarily the two that did (I don't have anything against them but I just didn't think they were that popular).

The one problem with the results is when you see that there are 2 voters who voted for someone you did ... I makes you want to know who the other person is who is putting their money where their mouth is ... :D

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I think a lot of them didn't know about this ranking or are still waiting on deliveries and so haven't voted yet. That seems to be the talk going around anyway [hehe] But yeah it is very surprising.

What's just as much of a surprise is how many votes Sasshi has gotten so far here...I really didn't think there were that many people wanting to vote for her here! I guess controversy breeds excitement though XD

Yui's rank also surprised me, considering how dead her thread is here. Seems she has a couple hardcore fans around... [hi]

Not surprising to me at all: Tomochin, Paru, Haruppi, Jurina

also YAY FOR MEETAN [party]
    I really hope at least one grad ranks in the real election... though I'm kind of hoping Cindy since she still has a pseudo-career with AKB.

Well, I think that just like the real election, the actual ranks are going to be FAR different from the preliminary results. I wouldn't take any rank too much to heart right now...

[edit] and thanks to whoever voted for Okada Nana! You're awesome! :D

15. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

Here are some numbers divided by group.

Note: For the HKT entries, the first number is the total considering ALL members, and the number between parentheses is the total IGNORING Sashihara Rino's votes. I'm doing this because, if I didn't, someone would show up to say that HKT only had good numbers because of Sasshi.

Number of members

AKB: 44
    SKE: 15
    HKT: 13 (12)
    NMB: 6
    GRAD: 2

Number of votes

AKB: 548
    HKT: 277 (172)
    SKE: 138
    NMB: 16
    GRAD: 14

Number of voters

AKB: 145
    HKT: 41 (33)
    SKE: 41
    NMB: 11
    GRAD: 4

16. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Shouldn't the numbering be more like this here?

1. Watanabe Mayu (136 votes) [19 voters]
    2. Sashihara Rino (105 votes) [8 voters]
    3. Shimazaki Haruka (66 votes) [11 voters]
    4. Kodama Haruka (58 votes) [8 voters]
    5. Yokoyama Yui (56 votes) [6 voters]
    5. Matsui Rena (56 votes) [10 voters]
    7. Itano Tomomi (51 votes) [8 voters]
    8. Miyasawa Sae (38 votes) [5 voters]
    9. Murashige Anna (33 votes) [4 voters]
    10. Matsui Jurina (27 votes) [7 voters]
    11. Moriyasu Madoka (25 votes) [1 voter]
    12. Tomonaga Mio (24 votes) [4 voters]
    13. Shinoda Mariko (18 votes) [5 voters]
    14. Oshima Yuko (16 votes) [12 voters]
    15. Minegishi Minami (14 votes) [4 voters]
    15. Kizaki Yuria (14 votes) [5 voters]

17. Kashiwagi Yuki (13 votes) [3 voters]
    17. Ohori Megumi (13 votes) [1 voter]
    19. Omori Miyu (12 votes) [1 voter]

17. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919

Fixed that.

18. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

Surprised to see Yuuko so low. And I guess NMB isn't very popular on Stage48?

19. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I guess you have not count my first 2 votes for takamina in?

I have more votes coming in though, from HRP/my theatre CDs and from my friend. Yahoooo!

20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

Looks like Mayu might take it but yeah it's too early. Sasshi at 2nd is nice though.