The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 260-327!)

The largest amount of visitors to Stage48 is still from the United States. Second is Indonesia. And I suspect most of them are voting for other 48 Group members, not JKT48.

There's no one like that. All people with zero points this year got nothing, no positives, no negatives, so they're pretty invisible as far as the foreign community is concerned apparently.

2. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634

Happy that all HKT girls got at least one vote!
    Two of my list are here so far. Kusaba Manami #14 and Okamoto Naoko #19

And who downvote Fukagawa Maiko? I cannot imagine what the poor Maikomu have done... [speechless]

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

ithebigc. Can you give us overall "preview" of result?
    i.e there will be big change in top 5 rank. thats just example hehe

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Geez poor Kana! :lol:

And I'm slightly surprised that Naopon didn't do a bit better since she always gets pretty good compliments from the HKT fans on this board.

5. moonlit

moonlit Member

My Maikomu getting a Minus vote? Why? (I didn't vote any minuses because I though that's a ... not very nice thing to do)

6. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

I'm surprised that there are a good number Nogizaka 2nd gen members who got votes! Sometimes I feel like they are more "invisible" than a 48-group kenkyuusei.

Also Christafari: I love Yumana! Its just that she doesn't make my top 20 ^_^;;

7. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru

aw man if i had been here to vote she would have had 19 points haha
    2 people voted for her though love u <3

As for people who are on this so far I would have also voted for Ogino Risa and Kitano Hinako for sure
    I'll be sure to do this next year hahaha

8. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Ugh, ok, after 3 hours of straight work I'm finally done with the team's post in the 2nd post of this thread: viewtopic.php?p=821323&f=1#p821323.

That's every girl revealed so far, separated by teams as well as every single girl that didn't rank at all. Now you all also know who didn't rank. I was experimenting with how it would look and I think right now is the clearest, most concise form. How you would read it it would be like, for example, Team H has no members under its category right now because now Team H members have made the ranking so far, meaning they're all higher than rank 260. Or, if you look at Team N, you can tell there are 10 members yet to rank and you also see that Hayashi Momona had zero votes. So there's a whole bunch more information for you to dissect there. The post will also be updated every single day after I reveal more people in the rankings.

Meanwhile, I'm going to start writing up the next part of ranks since it's now Tuesday! [whew] Totally not planing to sleep tonight...it's only 3:22 am...

9. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki

I voted for her, since I had began to like her variety perfomances after watching her appear in Anta Dare. Still, if I voted right now, I don't know if I'd put her in the mid-tier (gave her +5) or lower on my list.

10. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I wouldn't mind to wait an extra day if you can have some sleep tonight...we're overworking you...

11. shabondama

shabondama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi

Yay! The results :) I only voted for AKB and HKT girls, and so far only one appeared on the list (Maikomu, I gave her one point) and the other ones I voted they still have to appear so I'm glad they all will rank.

12. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar

I'm glad that all the members that I voted are not ranked on 327-260. That just means they ranked higher. I'm kind of sad about Kobayashi Kana though. She's one of the 2nd generation, and also has a considerable popularity not only in Japan but also in China, and I also kind of like her, so seeing her on the bottom of the bottom just makes me sad. :( Anyways, I can't wait to see who ranked on 250-201. :D

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Thanks ithebigc once again for putting so much time and effort into this, and making it look so nice :)

Haha how mean, although I'm not fond of her looks either [sealed] I noticed her a lot in Team A because she was a prominent under / switched in for a while and she's not a bad performer, but nothing standout to me. When Gachinko Challenge was running, she did a breakdance challenge if I recall correctly. She didn't meet her challenge, but she came close and showed that she can be a pretty good dancer. But despite her strengths she really doesn't have much presence in the group, kind of like Wakanyan and a few others.

I feel bad for Kana, but what someone above said about "already mentally graduating her" is very true. I thought she was gonna graduate when that big stink about her twitter and dating some guy came around, but it blew over fast. Then I thought she was gonna graduate around when Sayaka did, or with other 2nd gens... now she's going to stick around until she reaches a landmark for theater shows which could take another year or two, I'm starting to think she might outlive Takamina as far as staying in the group :tongue:

14. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Nice to see some of the lesser known Nogi girls ranking here. Especially ones I adore like Chiharu and Maaya. :inlove: Surprised Yukina ranked considering some of the newer Nogizaka fans likely aren't familiar with her and she wasn't a strong presence in the group to begin with.

Out of this list, I voted for Nakayan. Was expecting to see Zhang YuGe here as well but since I definitely voted for her this must mean she's actually higher? Didn't expect that. [shock] The rest of the girls I voted for I expect to start seeing Wednesday though I'll still check tomorrow because there's always surprises.

15. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Just noticed, on the first post, Kashiwa Yukina (Nogizaka46 graduated member) is noted as having 2 points, but in the second post where the members are by group, she's noted as having 0. Probably just a typo but worth noting in case it's not spotted later, I guess.

16. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 207-247!)

There you go, the second part of the rankings, numbers 207-247, is now revealed and in the OP. 11 points is rank 200, so those will have to wait until tomorrow, when it'll be 151-200. These members will also be added to the second post sorted by teams sometime later today since I'm tired right now. But discuss away! I look forward to seeing comments in the morning :)

Haha, don't worry about it, I should still be able to get a good 4 hours or so in. I have a large speech I have to memorize for Wednesday, so I needed to get these ranks done, otherwise I wouldn't have time later.

Good catch. Fixed. She definitely has 2 points, so that was a typo in the second post.

17. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

My votes for this round: Komada Hiroka (#17) and Sakaguchi Riko (#6).

I can understand someone downvoting Rikopi. Maybe they find the whole "sexy tantou" thing not funny, or they're annoyed by her constantly trying to get attention in MCs. But why would you downvote Kojina Yui and Ito Raira?

Anyway, I'm surprised and happy that some of the girls I voted for haven't ranked yet, since it means they'll rank higher than I expected.

Also a suggestion for next year's rank: How about increasing the points each member gets, so that there are few girls with the same rank in the results?

Exactly. How could people not vote for PON PON PONPONPON? :( She's constantly praised as the best singer in the group, but in the end it looks like only Ryo and I voted for her. I guess Naopon is in that gray area where people like her, but not that much.

18. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

For the second round, I finally have someone on my list. (I'm relieved that 19/20 of my picks were at rank 200 or above!) The one who is revealed who I voted for was my #20, Nakamoto Himeka. Actually I don't follow Nogizaka46 too closely, but I thought I'd give her a vote anyway, since I've seen some of her old performances from ASH. A lot of my votes are slightly strategic and not 100% a reflection of my ranking, so I'd say she's a bit below my actual #20, but I do like her, for what it's worth. Nice to see a couple other people voted for her too.

19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Only reason Manami ranked as high as she did was because I gave her 5 points... [sweat] but thanks to whoever else gave her the remaining three!

20. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

oww who had downvoted jiina ? :wtf: i can't find any thing that makes her need to be downvoted , oh well nevermind it , by the way , it's interesting to see kyoka from nogi on this rank , i knew her from my friend who is a fan of nogi and her , she is quite cute and chubby too :awesome: overall only one girl from my list ranked this round : Kojina Yui