1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 17, 2014.

1. my-eye7

my-eye7 Kenkyuusei

Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Top 10 Revealed

MY Ranking

01. Shimazaki Haruka (+15)
    02. Yokoyama Yui (+10)
    03. Watanabe Mayu (+9)
    04. Shimada Haruka (+8)
    05. Miyawaki Sakura (+7)
    06. Kashiwagi Yuki (+6)
    07. Takahashi Minami(+5)
    08. Kojima Haruna (+5)
    09. Kizaki Yuria (+4)
    10. Itano Tomomi (+4)
    11. Kojima Mako (+4)
    12. Tashima Meru (+3)
    13. Takeuchi Miyu (+3)
    14. Watanabe Miyuki (+3)
    15. Kawaei Rina (+2)
    16. Yamamoto Sayaka (+2)
    17. Matsui Rena (+2)
    18. Oba Mina (+1)
    19. Nagao Mariya (+1)
    20. Owada Nana (+1)

i think many Paruru fan vote for Yui :)

2. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I like your list there.
    Haha well I think there are still many of us who ship YuiParu, including me :blush: :)

3. SophieShiori

SophieShiori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I really enjoyed watching this unfold! Next year I'll hopefully get my act together and actually vote lol. I'm very happy about the way the top 3 turned out - takamina and yuko obviously lol but also mayuyu. She annoyed me last year but I'm coming round to her this year ^^ delighted about yamamoto sayaka - maybe she'll jump a little in the actual election this year? Interested to see that even when you ignore the negatives, matsui jurina is significantly below rena.
    This year's election is going to be exciting! :hehe:

4. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Here is my final list.

01. Kondo Rina NMB48 Team N
    02. Watanabe Mayu AKB48 Team A
    03. Kinoshita Momoka NMB48 Team M
    04. Kadowaki Kanako NMB48 Team N
    05. Shimada Haruka AKB48 Team K
    06. Matsui Jurina SKE48 Team S
    07. Ota Aika HKT48 Team KIV
    08. Kamieda Emika NMB48 Team BII
    09. Kushiro Rina NMB48 Team BII
    10. Kawakami Chihiro NMB48 KKS
    11. Kawaei Rina AKB48 Team A
    12. Kizaki Yuria SKE48 Team S
    13. Ishizuka Akari NMB48 Team BII
    14. Kobayashi Rikako NMB48 Team BII
    15. Kimoto Kanon SKE48 Team E
    16. Yokoyama Yui AKB48 Team A
    17. Tano Yuka AKB48 Team A
    18. Kinoshita Yukiko SKE48 Team E
    19. Ishida Yuumi NMB48 KKS
    20. Rina Hirata AKB48 Team K

I was surprised Tano finished so high, although she was the highest finisher with no negative votes so I guess she's just generally well liked.

5. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu

My ranking:

01. Rena Nozawa (+15) (95, not bad at all! [clap])
    02. Kinoshita Yukiko (+10) (65, could have done better but still proud of her!)
    03. Melody Nurramdhani Laksani (+9) (131)
    04. Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia (+8) (178)
    05. Yogi Keira (+7) (163 Thought she would do better...)
    06. Murashige Anna (+6) (18 [rock])
    07. Hirata Rina (+5) (28 so proud!)
    08. Ichikawa Miori (+5) (75)
    09. Cindy Yuvia (+4) (236)
    10. Nakagawa Haruka (+4) (61
    11. Priscillia Sari Dewi (+4)(236)
    12. Shimazaki Haruka (+3) (6)
    13. Maeda Mitsuki (+3) (169 Next year will be better!)
    14. Yamamoto Sayaka (+3) (5)
    16. Rona Anggreani (+2) (192)
    17. Olivia Robberecht (+2) (290, only I voted for her. :lol: )
    18. Rica Leyona (+1) (150)
    19. Lidya Maulida Djuhandar (+1) (304, why down vote her?)
    20. Takajo Aki (+1) (99)

Bold is their final ranking, I didn't use my downvotes.

Reading through other peoples posts, it seems as though most JKT fans are lurkers or haven't posted their rankings in this thread. Also seems that most non-Indonesian fans don't bother with JKT48 at all, which I understand (I was the same way at first), but you're missing out.

6. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

01. Tashima Meru (+15) (#38)
    02. Tomonaga Mio (+10) (#43)
    03. Nojo Ami (+9) (#211)
    04. Eto Misa (+8) (#114)
    05. Shiraishi Mai (+7) (#35)
    06. Ichikawa Miori (+6) (#75)
    07. Jo Eriko (+5) (#88)
    08. Zhang YuGe (+5) (#192)
    09. Miyawaki Sakura (+4) (#9)
    10. Matsumura Sayuri (+4) (#59)
    11. Matsui Jurina (+4) (#20)
    12. Yamamoto Sayaka (+3) (#5)
    13. Sashihara Rino (+3) (#29)
    14. Yokoyama Yui (+3) (#4)
    15. Miyazawa Sae (+2) (#31)
    16. Kuramochi Asuka (+2) (#27)
    17. Takahashi Minami (+2) (#1)
    18. Kashiwagi Yuki (+1) (#7)
    19. Nakaya Sayaka (+1) (#272)
    20. Akimoto Sayaka (+1) (#21)

No downvotes.

Not too much to say here, aside from Yuihan ( :inlove: ) relatively unsurprising top ten. You got your girls with the largest dedicated fanbases and the girls that are generally well liked. The top negative votes were unsurprising as well, all your pushed girls except for the ones people are completely blind to and the always polarizing Sasshi. I do find Mayuyu's negative vote count intriguing considering her popularity here, maybe she's always had her own negative vote senbatsu but I just haven't noticed in previous years? As a MeruMio fan, I'm finding the disparity between them here pretty interesting as well as it fits into some of the observations being made about their fanbases lately. Expected Jo to be lower so I'm pleased she was able to come close to her last ranking.

Overall, pretty satisfied with the results of my girls. But seeing all the girls I like that I had to leave out of my voting (including my graduated oshimen) has me wishing we get more votes next year.

7. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama

First of all, thank you again ithebigc for all the hard work! I've lurked this forum for a long time and I always looked forward to this event every year because it was highly entertaining. :lol: This is my first time participating and I had fun. Hope everyone did too! Congratulations to Takamina for winning it 4th year in a row!

Here is my complete list.

01. Yokoyama Yui (+15) 4
    02. Ogasawara Mayu (+10) 73
    03. Matsui Rena (+9) 10
    04. Kawaei Rina (+8) 11
    05. Owada Nana (+7) 30
    06. Yamamoto Sayaka (+6) 5
    07. Shimazaki Haruka (+5) 6
    08. Sashihara Rino (+5) 29
    09. Takahashi Juri (+4) 40
    10. Shiroma Miru (+4) 81
    11. Jounishi Kei (+4) 104
    12. Takayanagi Akane (+3) 32
    13. Sakai Mei (+3) 247
    14. Tashima Meru (+3) 38
    15. Tano Yuka (+2) 14
    16. Fujie Reina (+2) 56
    17. Oba Mina (+2) 51
    18. Kojima Mako (+1) 26
    19. Okada Nana (+1) 23
    20. Watanabe Miyuki (+1) 12

I'm incredibly happy with the overall results because more than half of the girls on my list rose up in ranks. The girls who ranked lower this year, I hope next year would be better, but good results either way!

Below would be my reasons for voting them.

01. Yokoyama Yui
    - I could probably write a thesis report on why I placed her on number one, but my simple explanation would be because she is my oshimen. Taking a few words from what I wrote on a previous thread, she's soft spoken and dorky yet her presence somehow give off a feeling of fierceness. There was something about her eyes that showed me a deeper, more compelling part of her that gave off an unusual but overwhelming strength. This is more noticeable in her performances where she always looked like she's giving it her all (all dat sweat!) and having fun but also taking into consideration every step she makes. She often sported a serious look that when she smiles or laughs at anything, it's surprising in a way that all her sentiments somehow transfers to me and I feel happy. Getting to know her felt rewarding to me and I always wished her the best. I wanted her to be noticed and be given chances, so I can see her shining more on AKB stages, concerts, see her get smacked by pie.:lol: Just like that, I started cheering for her, looking for her in shows, PVs, listening to her radio programs, buying anything that relates to her, going to HS events to see her, voting for her in the Elections, the whole shebang. It was honestly very surprising how she rose; she had tons of work all of a sudden, got more popular that people other than me notices her--both positively and negatively if I might add--that it got me worried. There were tons of things after that and most of them weren't that great, but she grew to be someone who would be able to deal with it. She still has a lot of room for improvement and she never disappoints in wanting to do so. So I decided that more than anyone, I wanted to see this person blossom into a great flower someday, with me closely watching, even if she's not the kind of person I would immediately get along with if we knew each other, even if her personality is not something that will blend well with me, even if she graduates, even if AKB gets boring and goes in the red, I would still support her.

Like oatmeal has mentioned, we tend to keep to ourselves, mostly in her thread, or just chilling in irc. :lol: We love seeing her stuff her face with food and laugh at how she acts like a complete dunce in twitter that it'll give Kawaei a run for her money in the BKA category. But more than that, we're very elated and proud about her achievements in 2013. Not only here in the rankings, but how we saw her struggle in NMB but still made the most of her concurrency, ranking up in the elections, passing her U-can challenge, being named Team A captain, becoming captain of Shirogumi in Kouhaku and being a good senpai to her cute little kouhai. :hehe:

So I'm very glad it's not just a handful of us who appreciates this girl! Thank you for the people who voted for her!

02. Ogasawara Mayu
    - She'd probably be what you normally call ni-oshi? If I were to be honest, even if Yui is my oshi, I follow NMB more as a group, and of course most of my attention is on her (yes, I was happy Yui was there for a while :lol:). Maachun is a great and funny girl, and very pretty (for me). She's a bit eccentric, but watching her a lot made me see more of her serious and insecure side. Which gives more depth to her in my eyes, she's not just your stereotypical class clown (then again, those people tend to have a lot going on behind the scenes, I guess? And well, being an idol etc). Her post about last year's election (prelim results) made me put more votes on her than planned (at Yui's expense!) because I wanted her to stand on that stage again too. I was happy she was given a bunch of chances to appeal herself in 2013 (RH, ShiroKuro Budokan Concert etc) but she probably looks like a one-trick pony to most. :^^;: But I love her either way.

I also love her friendship with Sayanee and Ripopo. They churn out hilarious stuff whenever they're together. And I just really love it when they let themselves go and act crazy from time to time. They're at their brightest when they do that (for me). Her performance skills are not too shabby either, she's a decent singer and doesn't look lifeless/awkward when dancing (then again, I don't really see anyone in NMB dancing like that) so I enjoy her a lot in stages. I honestly got really depressed when she got transferred to Team B in the Grand Shuffle, but I'll look forward to what she can add to the plate. I have no doubts she'll make the most of it, so I hope this is another chance for her to reach further and achieve what she's set out to do. Ganbarimaachun!

That said, I look forward to her solo MC in RH2014! :XD:

03. Matsui Rena
    - Dearest Rena, my brethren in all things strange and geeky. She's my SKE favorite, from the very moment I saw her in Tsuyokimono yo. Not quite my oshimen, but I feel a strong connection with her. I fervently follow the stuff she does, so I enjoy reading her blog posts. From the random ones to the deep ones. She's a girl I really admire, and that won't end even if she one day leaves the group. I wish her a good year and I hope she eats more...not those CoCo Ichi curry things.

04. Kawaei Rina
    - This girl. Too pretty, too hilarious, too baka. :lol: I love her. She already got my attention when she was in Team 4 (her and Juri) and when she was heavily featured in the AnRiRe group. But like most people, that Mechaike Special completely won me over. Kawaei is a great entertainer, and I really think she has a knack for acting, her short skits are also very funny to me almost all the time. She delivers her roles perfectly and I really love that.

I'm pretty happy she's getting chummy with Yui too. :lol: I look forward to seeing her grow more. I believe she'll be one of the girls who will lead the new AKB generation, and I'm not worried.

05. Owada Nana
    - Naanya is too pretty I don't even.

And I have no qualms seeing her front and center, she's doing a great job. I look forward to more of her.

06. Yamamoto Sayaka
    - Too much awesome in one girl. I'm thankful to how she led NMB to what it is now. I love NMB! And it's partly thanks to her. Keep rocking!

07. Shimazaki Haruka
    - Honestly, it took me a while to warm up to her. But past all the janken is rigged, she can't dance, future ace, she doesn't deserve her push and all that jazz...I saw a nice and blunt girl. I love that. I thank Yui for letting me find out how cute and great this girl is. What's more, I can actually see how much she grew from her Hashire Penguin days to the current Paruru. I'm really impressed with her and I think it's only natural to give her this vote.

08. Sashihara Rino
    - I always liked her, this year was pretty great for her and I can only be happy about it. I hope she wins again in the elections this year, or failing that, I hope she gets more shows and continue helping HKT. Best of luck to her!

09. Takahashi Juri
    - I think she's amusing and I enjoy her a lot with Kawaei. I think she's pretty as well, I noticed her in Majisuka Gakuen as Messi and I thought that's pretty cool, I never realised she was the same Takahashi Juri from Team 4, so I was pleasantly surprised.

10. Shiroma Miru
    - When they were first starting out, I actually thought she looked a bit like a baby monkey. :lol: But wow, she transformed into this pretty (and sexy) lady. Iriyama Anna has good taste. :lol: And not to seem like I mostly like my members because of face value (I mean, sometimes I can't help it, see Owada Nana), I love how she looks when she performs; tons of sweat, concentration and grace. I'm a sucker for that.

11. Jounishi Kei
    - Jounishi is a coal guy, touches member's boobs and doesn't afraid of anything. Plus her being musically inclined (playing instruments, etc) is a big plus for me. She was always on my cool list, then add her odd fondness of reptiles, insta-win!

12. Takayanagi Akane
    - My beloved Churi <3. I love KII and Churi is one of the best things that came out of it. She's also Yui's SKE oshimen so that's awesome. Just imagining how it'll be if Yui actually passed SKE's (and probably not reach the popularity she has now [but that's okay]) second gen auditions and perform with Churi, it'll be so cool! She's such a lively performer, has a decent voice, and an incredibly good heart, I love this girl.

13. Sakai Mei
    - Coolest of the cool. I love how mature she is despite her age. She's one of the girls I immediately paid attention to in Team E and she didn't disappoint. Her friendship with Kanon is also one of things I love about her. So deliciously gay... /shot

14. Tashima Meru
    - At first I was like, who da hell is dis 2nd gen kenkyuusei and where's Sakura/Haruppi? But then a few watches of her performing I saw this energetic dancer with such a healing smile. Reminded me a bit of Jurina in her younger years (that kind of sounded like she's not young anymore, lol). I also love how she loves eating and food. I do too! And I always enjoy girls eating a lot, it gives me happiness. That wink too (Wink wa sankai), killer. :inlove:

15. Tano Yuka
    - I love Tanochan's dancing. I absolutely love it. Her friendship with the 12th gen members are too precious and very amusing. I also love how she latches on Tomu 95% of the time. Her unintentional (probably) skill in variety also gives a laugh out of me. With girls like her around, I feel like AKB's future will be alright.

16. Fujie Reina
    - I dunno, I just love this girl. I read her blog a lot and it's as amusing as Rena's. She's also very stylish and mature, something I want to follow for myself. She's also very pretty, and her dad is the best parent ever.

17. Oba Mina
    - I wasn't very keen on her at first because of the scandal thing and I didn't really think she led Team 4 that well, so I mostly just ignored her. But this year, starting from the new konto Nani mo soko made, I got really impressed by how she delivers her comedy. She's really great at it and I just can't help but respect her more for it. I love owarai so these things just tug at my heartstrings. Then her concurrency in SKE impressed me more since she could really keep up with KII (yes, KII is my favorite team), I didn't really think she could, but she sure proved me wrong.

18. Kojima Mako
    - I see tons of potential in her, and I look forward to how far she'll go. I'm definitely happy about what I see right now.

19. Okada Nana
    - She reminds me a lot of Yui, but she's like a combination of her, Takamina and Sayaka Akimoto. She has potential to have a powerful voice and she's already busting out powerful dances. I really love watching her on stage, it's totally her element.

20. Watanabe Miyuki
    - I was surprised at this myself, but I'm done being in denial. Milky fished me, and in an unusual way than her smile or seduction. I'm not very responsive to such stuff in the first place, so I never really paid attention to her (and I didn't want to) at first. But since Maachun became a regular of Teppen Radio, I saw (or heard) a different side of Milky that's not excessively flauting herself in suggestive ways (thanks to this, I listened to past recordings, when Aina was with her). I found out how she was surprisingly profound with her opinions about things you never thought she'd know. She has a lot to say about a large chunk of otherworldly things and vice versa. I just couldn't help but end up liking her for that. Then there's her really cool dancing, which I liked even before I knew all this. She's a great girl and I had to acknowledge it.

I didn't give negative votes, I don't see why I should.

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

@firetruck

nice read! that was really interesting to see why you vote for your favourite girls.

9. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46

Hello there, everyone. Once again, big thanks to ithebigc for doing this every year (though this is the first time I participated in it lol) and arrange the whole thing. We had a lot of fun, and we enjoyed it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! [blush] ;)

Here's my ranking list.

1. Watanabe Mayu (+15)
    2. Watanabe Miyuki (+10)
    3. Shiraishi Mai (+9)
    4. Matsui Jurina (+8)
    5. Ikuta Erika (+7)
    6. Shibuya Nagisa (+6)
    7. Yagura Fuuko (+5)
    8. Shania Junianatha (+5)
    9. Ratu Vienny Fitrilya (+4)
    10. Okada Nana (+4)
    11. Nishino Miki (+4)
    12. Suka Akari (+3)
    13. Kojima Mako (+3)
    14. Kizaki Yuria (+3)
    15. Tashima Meru (+2)
    16. Tomonaga Mio (+2)
    17. Kawaei Rina (+2)
    18. Kashiwagi Yuki (+1)
    19. Zhang XinFang (+1)
    20. Melody Nurramdhani Laksani (+1)

Still, quite disappointed that not much Nogizaka46's members are made it to the top 20, only Ikuta got the highest rank for Nogi at #22, and my Nogi kami oshimen, Maiyan got the #35 rank. Though I'm happy to see both of my WWatanabe are made it to the top 12, Milky well on #12 and Mayuyu #3. Anyway, if there's this event again next year, I'll make some changes for sure. ;)
    I'd love to see my beloved Nogizaka46 oshimen right here, Shiraishi Mai...
    To made it to the top 10 or 15 next year. [rock]
    [​IMG]
    Well, cheerio everyone! [rock]

10. katami

katami Kenkyuusei

this is my list for now :inlove:

01. Matsui Rena (+15)
    02. Kawaei Rina (+10)
    03. Miyawaki Sakura (+9)
    04. Kashiwagi Yuki (+8)
    05. Kojima Haruna (+7)
    06. Matsumura Sayuri (+6)
    07. Ota Yuuri (+5)
    08. Hori Miona (+5)
    09. Oshima Ryoka (+4)
    10. Murashige Anna (+4)
    11. Kizaki Yuria (+4)
    12. Takahashi Minami (+3)
    13. Watanabe Miyuki (+3)
    14. Akiyoshi Yuka (+3)
    15. Watanabe Mayu (+2)
    16. Furukawa Airi (+2)
    17. Ikuta Erika (+2)
    18. Kitahara Rie (+1)
    19. Takayangi Akane (+1)
    20. Oshima Yuko (+1)

No down votes! [shake]

11. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Positive:
    01. Ikuta Erika (+15)
    02. Matsumura Sayuri (+10)
    03. Sakurai Reika (+9)
    04. Ito Karin (+8)
    05. Wakatsuki Yumi (+7)
    06. Shiraishi Mai (+6)
    07. Tomonaga Mio (+5)
    08. Jo Eriko (+5)
    09. Kodama Haruka (+4)
    10. Miyawaki Sakura (+4)
    11. Kawaei Rina (+4)
    12. Kato Rena (+3)
    13. Hashimoto Nanami (+3)
    14. Takayama Kazumi (+3)
    15. Watanabe Miyuki (+2)
    16. Watanabe Mayu (+2)
    17. Oota Aika (+2)
    18. Akimoto Manatsu (+1)
    19. Takahashi Minami(+1)
    20. Oshima Yuko (+1)

Negative:
    01. Sashihara Rino (-5)
    02. Tashima Meru (-4)
    03. Hori Miona (-3)
    04. Iwasa Misaki (-2)
    05. Yokoyama Yui (-1)

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

^ Now I know who one of my sworn enemies is [hehe]

My final ranking...

01. IWASA MISAKI (+15) 54
    02. TANI MARIKA (+10) 116
    03. YAKATA MIKI (+9) 174
    04. MATSUMURA KAORI (+8) 116
    05. ISHIDA ANNA (+7) 104
    06. TSUCHIASU MIZUKI (+6) 109
    07. YOKOYAMA YUI (+5) 04
    08. TANABE MIKU (+5) 163
    09. ICHIKAWA MIORI (+4) 75
    10. OYA MASANA (+4) 137
    11. KOMORI MIKA (+4) 144
    12. YAGAMI KUMI (+3) 55
    13. NITO MOENO (+3) 128
    14. AKIYOSHI YUKA (+3) 84
    15. SUDA AKARI (+2) 50
    16. TAKAGI YUMANA (+2) 290
    17. NISHINO MIKI (+2) 33
    18. NAKANISHI CHIYORI (+1) 56
    19. KAWAKAMI RENA (+1) 247
    20. KATAYAMA HARUKA (+1) 101

Happy to see Yui has overcome much of her push backlash. She's a great idol!

13. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    Here is my list with some comments:
    01. Sato Amina (+15) - 34th
    She fell quite a lot from last year
    02. Anai Chihiro (+10) - 25th
    Who gave her -5 negative vote? Pretty curious what reason there is to give max negative vote to her. A little surprised to see her so high but super-glad
    03. Iwata Karen (+9) - 16th
    Surprised and happy how high her ranking is! She is the highest ranking member who wasn't ranked in the last sousenkyo. So hope that changes this year!
    04. Furukawa Airi (+8) - 47th
    5th among all SKEs, behind only Matsuix2, Yuria and Churi. Sounds about right:)
    05. Wakatabe Haruka (+7) - 87th
    At least I am glad she is climbing in ranking from last year, but so is nearly every top HKT members except from Aika...
    06. Kitahara Rie (+6) - 24th
    Second among members without any negative vote
    07. Murashige Anna (+5) - 18th
    Another surprise regarding how high she ranks and how she is only 3rd behind the top two among all HKT members
    08. Kuramochi Asuka (+5) - 27th
    09. Tano Yuka (+4) - 14th
    Amazing how she is the highest ranking member with no negative vote
    10. Yagami Kumi (+4) - 55th
    Nice to see some love for Kumin, by far the most missed SKE member
    11. Sashihara Rino (+4) - 29th
    All those negative votes really brought down her ranking. Without those negative votes, she could have ranked as high as 17th
    12. Tomiyoshi Asuka (+3) - 140th
    13. Nishino Miki (+3) - 33rd
    14. Maeda Ami (+3) - 40th
    15. Kasai Tomomi (+2) - 60th
    16. Shibata Aya (+2) - 68th
    17. Kodama Haruka (+2) - 13th
    18. Watanabe Mayu (+1) - 3rd
    19. Motomura Aoi (+1) - 51st
    20. Ota Aika (+1) - 66th
    Kinda lower than I expected. I mean, lower than Chori or Aoi?
    ---
    Overall, I can't quite believe how high Yuka, Karen, Anna and Chihiro are ranked. Just hope it's reflected in the upcoming election votings!