1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 17, 2014.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 207-247!)

I will jump on the "Happy for HKT get all girls to rank" train. :XD:

So far none of the girls I voted are on the list, so YAY for being higher-ish?

@Dreams You voted Piichan? [hi5] <--That is for you.

And I am confused as to why Rikopi is ranked so low. [wonder] I figured she would have been middle of the road in this poll. :dunno:

I would have voted for Naopon, and many other girls, but I only had 20 slots to fill. NOT NEARLY ENOUGH! I love to many of the girls [blush]

2. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

There is one HKT girl I voted for who still has not been listed and that makes me go [shock] because I was sure she'd be in the first post... and now not in the second either.

I'm happy she appears to be more popular than I estimated.

Regarding Izurina - I have also heard that she is a great performer. I haven't watched many LODs for Team A (which is going to change VERY soon), but I do also remember seeing her on AKBingo. I'm sad that people can't seem to get past her looks. She's gotten much prettier as she's gotten older and again, it's just sad. I can't think why someone would downvote her if it wasn't entirely superficial.

I'm also going to reveal this...

12. Uno Mizuki (+3)

Bby! I'm happy I voted for her, looks like I was the only one. She caught my eye during Janken this year. Hope to see more of her.

3. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

Aside from a neg vote none of my votes have been posted yet~ I hope they all make it to at least top 100.

4. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz

I forgot, are negative votes only worth -1?
    And why Kobayashi K get so many negative votes. I used one of my +1's for her. Is it because of her inability to raise her sousenkyo rank or just ijiwaru (general meanness)?

By asking this I'm probably opening a can of anti for KK but I'm just curious. I'm not looking for a back and forth about the merits (or demerits) of a senior member. I don't use negative votes so I'm just wondering why we would intentionally knock someone down in rank.

EDIT:
    Thanks Sakura, for the quick response. By distancing myself from emotions and using my own reading skills I can see that KK has just 4 votes total [2|2] two positive and two negative. So it's not that bad. Votes are votes, + or - so I'm happy she's getting some attention.

5. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

You get 5 negative votes, that are worth -5, -4, -3, -2, -1 if I remember correctly.

6. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42

Sad to see Kana so low but I'm honestly not surprised, I'm aware of how some people feel about her and the rumors of her not being as friendly toward foreigners. Since I haven't had the chance to meet her myself I don't know, but I love her friendship with Sayaka and the other 2nd gen members Her personality definitely isn't for everyone though and I get that.

So far only one member that I voted for has been revealed, which I'm actually fairly surprised about since I voted for some members that I thought weren't very popular. The only one so far is Nakkii, who I do wish would have been higher, but I suppose she's still fairly new.

Thanks for your hard work, ithebigc! [clap] I'm sure that this was a TON of work to do by yourself but it's really interesting to see the results.

7. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48

So far only one of my vote is in the list (Rikopi) [party]

Now let's not get carried away the forum doesn't hate Kana only two members downvoted her. :hmm:

8. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar

So far only one of the members I voted is on the list. I voted Ego Yuna, she's #20 on my list. I liked her on SKE No Ebi-Friday Night, she's quiet but proved to be funny in this show. :) Its great to see that only one of the members I voted are on the list. :)

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui

Well..... I can honestly say I don't know a single name on the Day 1 list. NO clue who they are. But its nice that someone does I suppose.

My Top 10 isn't what a lot of people would probably think - I spread my Top 5 Evenly among 5 groups. AND I used ALL 5 of my Negative slots (I wish I had more). But I was pleasantly happy with my Top 11-20 choices- I forced me to put into perspective who I really like & Who I held in reserve as my BETA Team. It was a fun exercise and I'm curious to see the results.

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

My 20 picks are... all fairly popular sadly... :^^;: Not that I don't know any of the lower-ranked girls, but I'll be surprised if I see any names from my list before the last 3 reveals [worried] Not being as up to speed on all SKE and NMB members probably doesn't help me much, though. But I'm also not the kind of person who's gonna go look for a girl to like just because she's unpopular.

I suppose a lot of the girls I like are popular because they have certain talents or personalities that a large number of people happen to enjoy ie. good singing, MC skills, etc. I find myself much more drawn to girls for their real talents and (what I have to assume are their real) personalities than their looks / idol charas. It's good if a girl can do a hilarious turn in variety shows, but I'd rather see her bust out an impressive skill than do something goofy. Maybe it's because the more popular girls have more chances to show off that kind of stuff that I end up liking them over generally lesser-known members.

11. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Careful with those words Silenka, you can claim that the members you like are popular because they have the best skills, but if you end particularly single out a member and say shes the best at this, you will definitely face people who will argue you on those points and not knowing less popular girls who have those skills that even precede the one you claim is the best at it, will only work against you.

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM

Good to hear that all HKT members got in, I'm pretty surprised by that!

At this point my votes for Fukugawa Maiko, Iwahana Shino, Komada Hiroka, Tsutsui Riko and Kojina Yui came through.

I had seen some negatives coming for Naopon & Rikopi because I've heard some people that don't really like them being upfront and a bit louder than the others. But the negative votes for Maikomu and Jiina are pretty much a complete surprise, like many have said too. I'm pretty curious why.

Looking forward to the rest!

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

None of the members I voted for ranked for now. Honestly, I don't know that much members for now (I know close to nothing about JKT and SNH), but I don't feel bad about it (it would be crazy to know that many girls anyway, haha). I guess from rank 200 to 1 I'll know a lot more members (maybe even all) ;D

Even though members I voted aren't here but there's Kitano Hinako from Nogi that I noticed before and I started to really like her some weeks ago, but it was after I submitted my votes. I would have voted for her if it was now. but it's fine anyway there's always next year!

Thanks @ithebigc for the hardwork, I'm excited for the next results!

14. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

Its the 2nd day and none of the members that I have voted for have ranked yet. I expected at least one of them will be included now. I'm quite surprised at the negative votes of Naopon and Maikomu though. And also a bit surprised no one voted for Umemoto Madoka :(

15. nanabanana

nanabanana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Only one in my list rank. (Shiorin) Wonder where are the people who voted for her. [blush]

16. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I can't deny I'm always a bit surprised when I read people posting things like that. You are sad because nobody voted a member that isn't one of your 20 favorite members...if you didn't even bother to spend a single vote for her, why are you so sad? :dunno:

17. Silenka

I'm so scared of arguing, I'm shaking in my boots :lol:

Actually, I'd rather know if I'm missing out on some talent somewhere that I don't know about. Arguments /debates are a two-way street if you're doing it right - you could teach someone else something, or you can learn something yourself, if you're humble enough...

18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

No need to be a dick about it.

19. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan

hmm three girls out of 20 that appears on the first announcement, not bad can't wait for another ranking announcement

20. Silenka

Um...I wasn't...? I was saying I'm open to the idea of learning more about members I don't pay that much attention to. And also pointing out that as I think everyone knows, I'm not afraid to get into it with someone :awesome: