1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 17, 2014.

1. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 157-200!)

I haven't followed SNH closely but she's like, the only member (besides those from Japan) who I actually know... haha

---

Anyway, another of my ranking was revealed, so...

180. (55) [5|0] Hata Sawako {+14,-0}, 14

I gave her a +4 (at #9 on my list). She graduated a good while ago but I'm glad she still got a few votes!! The first member of SKE who I became a fan of <3

So... So far my revealed ranking is this:

09. Hata Sawako (+4)
    20. Nakamoto Himeka (+1)

I'm happy so few of my voted members have ranked so far, because that just means they're higher! =D

---

I did use my 5 negative votes, but since I'd rather not start arguments, I'm keeping all five of them a secret. I'll just reveal my 20 positive votes as the girls are ranked!

2. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

I like anakdekan's idea, so I'm shamlessly stealing it.

I didn't vote negative for anyone either. There are no members I actively "dislike."
    (and no, not all my votes are for NMB members either.. just a lot of them :D )

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I don't know if it's a good idea, if everybody makes posts like those maybe the thread will be difficult to read... I prefer to wait until all the results are out to post something like that...[think]

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

Three more votes for me this round: Imada Mina, Abe Kyoka, and Yamada Marina. I'm gonna steal anakdekan's idea too, but put it behind spoilers so people who don't care about it can ignore it.

1. ----------
    2. ----------
    3. Imada Mina
    4. Abe Kyoka
    5. ----------
    6. Sakaguchi Riko
    7. ----------
    8. ----------
    9. ----------
    10. Okamoto Naoko
    11. ----------
    12. ----------
    13. ----------
    14. Yamada Marina
    15. ----------
    16. ----------
    17. Komada Hiroka
    18. ----------
    19. ----------
    20. ----------

I meant to vote for Tanaka Yuka, but for some stupid reason I ended up writing the name of another girl with the same name in my PM to ithebigc. By the time I noticed that, the voting was already closed. :fp:

I'm surprised by the number of votes for Yamauchi Yuna, considering she joined the group recently and hasn't appeared much yet. I don't really have an opinion of her yet, gotta see her some more first.

Kudos to the other person who voted for Abetitan. I think I know who it was. :XD:

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I think it's like someone in the NMB forum said, Ripopo is one of those girls everyone likes but is no one's favorite. I am really surprised she ranked so low too. I love her, but sadly she didn't make a place on my list either. Her humor is seriously hilarious, her deadpan is so different from anyone else in the group. And it somehow usually catches me off guard :D

6. shabondama

shabondama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi

I did! :)

This is my list so far!

01. --------------------
    02. Nakatsuka Tomomi
    03. ---------------------
    04. ---------------------
    05. ----------------------
    06. ----------------------
    07. Abe Kyoka
    08. Fujita Nana
    09. -------------------------
    10. -------------------------
    11. Sato Kiara
    12. -------------------------
    13. -------------------------
    14. -------------------------
    15. -------------------------
    16. -------------------------
    17. -------------------------
    18. Tsutsui Riko
    19. Fukagawa Maiko
    20. -------------------------

And I havent used my negative votes

I'm surprised how many negatives Oya Shizuka have, why is that so? And I'm happy that 5 people voted for Naana, I though they were barely any fans in the forum due to the lack of activity in her member thread.

7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend

It's taken this long and finally one of the girls on my list has ranked.

----
    14. Takayama Kazumi
    ---

Can't wait to see where the rest of the girls I ranked place.

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

^ Same for me, high five [hi5]

with this update, I have now 1/20 who appeared -
    "157. (151) [8|0] Takayama Kazumi {+20,-0}, 20"

and I voted for her at #17 with +2 -
    "17. Takayama Kazumi (Ngzk) (+2)"

I think she got a pretty good position so it's nice!

AMEIJING!! :panic: lol.

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

0/20 for me so far as well. I expect that to change soon (maybe 1 or 2 shows up in the next update).

10. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

Someone else voted for Hidaka Yuzuki? Thank you! [hi5]

I had a lot of trouble deciding where to put the Nogi girls in to my votes, so I just threw my two favorite Nogi girls at #19 and #20. I kind of wish I had thought about it more though! I only gave Maiyan one point, but in reality she's probably in my Top 10.

11. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

Only 1/20 for me.
    My list so far~
    01.
    15. Imada Mina (+2)

05. Ito Raira (-1)

Looking forward to future results!

12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

Guess I'll put mine as well. For the other folks who voted Konomin, good job.

01 **********************(+15)
    02. [180] Kusaka Konomi (+10) {+14,-0}, 14
    03. ********************** (+9)
    04. ********************** (+8)
    05. ********************** (+7)
    06. ********************** (+6)
    07. ********************** (+5)
    08. ********************** (+5)
    09. ********************** (+4)
    10. ********************** (+4)
    11. ********************** (+4)
    12. ********************** (+3)
    13. ********************** (+3)
    14. ********************** (+3)
    15. ********************** (+2)
    16. ********************** (+2)
    17. ********************** (+2)
    18. ********************** (+1)
    19. ********************** (+1)
    20. [163] Tanabe Miku (+1) {+18,-0}, 18

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Why'd you vote down Ito Raira? I'm curious because she's caught my eye recently.

14. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

@Sakura: Thanks for revealing your negative vote! I got the feeling that people weren't willing to do that, and seeing how criticism towards members can escalate quickly I don't blame them. That being said, I'm curious about why you downvoted Raira.

I'll go out on a limb and say it's Shimono Yuki. She seems to be the less popular Team H member around here.

@shabondama: I figured it was you who voted Abetitan. You have good taste. :)

15. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

I don't really like her attitude during MCs. Even if it's all in jest or whatever, she is not very nice sometimes, which makes it hard for me to enjoy.

16. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho

I'm sad to see Nakkii place so low. While not my fav, she's definitely a hard-worker and a self-promoter.

Kiichan doesn't surprise me as much. I feel like she's been overshadowed by other girls in 15th gen.

I thought Maeda Mitsuki would rank much lower. Outside of her height, she's never stood out to me. [wonder]

17. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42

Two more members that I voted for have come up, Kuwabara Mizuki and Hashimoto Hikari. I'm not surprised that Mizuki is fairly low because of her graduation; actually I'm happy to see that other people voted for her too. Hikari did decently I think, at least a few other people had to have voted for her so I'm happy enough with that. I'm the most surprised with Ripopo's ranking; I didn't vote for her but she's one of my favorites in NMB and I kind of thought that she was more popular. I'm also sad and surprised that Shiichan got -7, but to each their own I guess. I'd be interested to know why people gave her negative points though.

18. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui

Really? Well, I clean up nice for Stage48 but my FULL Id name should be "Darth_Slacker" as I born in the verbal flame wars of protecting & trolling for Paruru (Circa Fall 2012). Anyone who knows me from the Trenches of OLD TokyoHive or Vid48 knows I have tad of a 'Mean Streak' when I criticize someone (or thing) I don't like. It's never as bland as "I don't like such-in-such", I can give paragraphs of examples, anecdotes, stories, how I came to "said Opinion"- I can totally justify & back my attacks up with personal observations.

It's a Testament to orderly conduct & civility of Stage48 as a forum that many of you have never seen "The Real Me" in action- lol. Plus, I don't needlessly ruffle feathers here and crap on someone's Oshi's here because it's bad form. No need for that.

I will say this... (Click for Detailed Cryptic analysis of my Negative Points)
    I picked 5 different Idols - My #1 choice annoys me to such a degree that it's easily to just ignore her lest I get more reasons NOT to like her. I think I loath her more than Moochi-chan despises Paruru- lol. However, my critiques are mostly "Western concerns" & I admit i'm judging her from a place of ignorance about how she got to her "level" in the AKB game- so who am I to judge? This person ironically knows EXACTLY what works & what doesn't as well how to trade on "what she has"- I swear I will not shed a tear when this person leaves. I wish it was tomorrow. This person is surviving & trading on stuff that should not even be in play. If this Idol (and what she represents) is your personal fav - I think less of you as person (purely based on your taste)- but again, that's subjective & it's only MY Opinion. I could write a 20 page paper on everything I find wrong with this person in any position of AKB & name 5 Idols who do what she already does BETTER. I'll be fine once this person leaves AKB. Please just leave before your "stench" infects another idol.

I have 5 Negatives - I used them cause I could.

Other reasons I gave my other 4 negatives are

One really annoys me because I think she's the wrong type of Idol & GOD Help Japan if she became the 'Norm'- What's Odd is she is very attractive & skilled but her motives for being in the biz confound me. This person has a niche' of fans I suppose and God knows why they dig her. Well, I kind of know why and that annoys me. But that's me.

Another I chose because she's OVER-RATED and I'm not impressed. I don't dislike her as a person but again she doesn't seem like she's willing to "evolve" or take herself to the next logical level and plus, her fans annoy me - lol. This chick needs more than a 'New Paint job' or outfit and she's too sheltered to want to evolve - she'll marry some dude & live a safe life- Hopefully soon. Not a bad person but NOT worthy of the Golden praise she's been given (in my opinion)

Another I find sort of "Boring" as a person - Management keeps trying to 'give her bites at the Apple' (little bites mind you) but she doesn't seem to be 'catching on' and it's become glaringly obvious when she's next to more "established personalities" (like say "Fresh Lemon" or KojiMako or an HKT type)- she' just kind of THUDS like a bag of wet cement - even her Gravure shots are kind of "blah" - In My Opinion. I saw her do a comedy improv once and I got Douche Chills at how low-key it seemed.

This Person really just "rubs me the wrong way"- everytime I see them (on AKBingo) or in clips in other stuff - I hear a record scratch in my head- Like "How is that either Sexy or Cute?"- I'm sure she's a nice person & again some people would probably sell body organs to get into her pants- I am Not one them. I don't hate her or know her (SHe's more successful than me- more power to her!)- But DAM -there's just something that creeps me out and I could be more specific but it would totally give it away if I say much else about this person- I'll say this- They've already graduated and they STILL Rub Me the wrong way.

Lastly- These are NOT in the order of my list mind you. Just an example of my Process for picking them.

To Be Honest - I'd LOVE to be far more Honest in my GOOD & BAD opinions but I doubt many of you could handle my Level of Negative Critique. I come from a place where the Argument & Debate is the game & your ability to make a sound & justifiable argument (Pro or Con) was Coin of the Realm - I want your "A Game" when I debate with you and your feelings never justify anything if your argument is crap- We all have feelings, so what.

It's the people on Stage that have made me a "Better Forum Person" & I enjoy the challenge of expressing myself in a Diplomatic way with many of you...

ALSO... I want to officially proclaim that NONE Of my 20 girls (or the 5 negatives) have ranked yet! So all my girls will rank below #156 - is this a good thing? Hmmm.

19. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

The teams' post has been updated reflecting all the members revealed up to yesterday, allowing those of you who like guessing and predictions to predict who's going to rank next before today's results go live in a couple of hours: viewtopic.php?p=821323&f=4#p821323. The sister groups are slowly being eliminated, like SNH48 whose had all its members rank already except 2 (and I'm sure we all know who those two are). Nogizaka46's 1st Generation, NMB48's Team N and SKE48's Team E are still all holding strong, and Teams S, KII and M are all doing ok too. As expected, AKB48 is doing the best due their sheer exposure so they have lots of members yet to be revealed, but HKT48 is giving it a run for its money!

I think Rikopi and Tani Marika (who hasn't ranked yet, so good for her!) are both unique people that either people like or dislike. Going to the theater though, I have to say that my appreciation for them both has increased quite a bit. If people think they're drawing too much attention to themselves, they're not seeing how much these two bring to the MCs there. They interact with the rest of the HKT members well, so despite their rather brash personalities, it's not like they're selfish or anything. I'd encourage anyone that has a negative opinion of either Rikopi or Tani to give them more chances :)

I'll also echo everyone's request for an explanation of Jiina though! I don't know much about her yet despite seeing her in the theater. She just reminds me of a nicer Annin, so I'd be interested in why someone would downvote her, just the same as many other people have said here.

The problem would be to implement a system that's still fair if we scale the points. Right now, the gap between 15 points and 10 points is not outstandingly large; even if a girl has a lot of fans who hold her as their oshimen, that doesn't mean she automatically wins. It gives her a great advantage, yes, but still gives all the other girls a fighting chance. Depending on how we scale it, we might end up giving an overwhelming upper hand to them that other girls who a lot of people like but isn't necessarily their oshimen wouldn't be able to compete against, so we have to be careful.

Spot on. Outside of meeting the girls, this is one of the best things you can do to know girls. Someone will unexpectedly catch your eye, either because of her performance or her MCs. I don't expect most people to know the majority of the members that's already been revealed because I sure don't (yeah, I don't know SNH48 or JKT48 at all either) but if you didn't know a single person... :^^;:

You mean, my opinion about the girls I voted for that have appeared on the ranking already? Sure, I'll be glad to.

Well, even if I say that, only one of the girls I've voted for have appeared so far (not including one of my negatives, which was Sato Seira), and that's

200. (---) [4|0] Tanaka Yuka {+11,-0}, 11

who was my number 20 (+1). I've seen her several times in the HKT48 Theater and in some ways, she reminds me of a younger Mayuyu with all the random gestures and stuff she does in the background. Anyone that can remind me of my oshimen can get a +1 from me. Also kind of has a duck face on a lot of the time for some reason :^^;:

No one should be afraid for revealing their negative votes. If you voted negatively for a girl, you should be able to back up that negative with a reason, unless it was a wholly stupid reason like some Takamina fans downvoting Yuko and Mayuyu because they were the closest to her last year (yes, I noticed that, and yes, to those that did that, stop that, that's not a reason for disliking girls). And I or another member of the staff will always around to moderate if anything gets out of hand. :)

20. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Thats a dangerous assumption you made honestly.
    How if those Takamina fans really dislike Mayu and Yuko and not because of strategic purpose? I am relatively irritated by Mayu being pushed so heavily and how the fans react to that so I confess I did give Mayu negative points. Just because more than one Takamina fans give negative points to same girl doesnt mean its a strategic approach. I know certain Takamina fans on facebook who have similiar sentiment on certain members (include Mayu) because we are on same community and we experience similiar feelings. That doesnt mean if we hate certain member because of strategic purpose. Thats really dangerous.

On the other hand there are Takamina fans who also give positive votes to either Mayuyu or Yuko or even both.
    So there is rule that we who likes same member cant hate exactly the same members? Hm... For goodness sake, there is 190 voters. It would be very difficult to escape from "like same members but hate same members".
    It would be better if you say "Some Takamina fans voted down Yuko and/or Mayuyu probably because.." rather than accusing Takamina fans.