1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 157-200!)

No, I mean people that specifically gave both Yuko -5 and Mayuyu -4. :wtf: Not just either one of them, but both of them, and those specific numbers. I've also had people directly tell me that that's the reason they're doing it, so you're the one making assumptions based on a misreading of what I said. I'm not even saying a majority of Takamina fans did that, but some did and that's not...not really what the negative votes are there to be used for, so I used that as an example of what negative votes shouldn't be.

2. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I only gave negative votes to girls who I don't find entertaining for my personal taste, even after I've given them many chances. I know many people disagree with me, and that's fine, but I'll downvote a member if I don't find her performances and character to be interesting and entertaining to my taste. I'd never downvote someone just because they're close in popularity to my oshi and thus giving my oshi an extra boost in a chance to be ranked higher... That doesn't seem right. If you've got a legit opinion on someone's capabilities as an idol and you don't like them, downvote. If you just feel threatened by their popularity, grow a backbone. Doesn't seem right to downvote based on popularity, if you never actually had a problem with the member herself.

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

ithebigc comment is misleading. I know he is admin and all but he is not always true. I am one of those people who downvoted them. Its not because Yuko is no 2 or Mayuyu 3rd but I have slight dislike towards them. Again not because Yuko is no 2. I dont know how ithebigc makes auch comment just because several Takamina fans downvoted both of them. I knowfew others Takamina fans who have slight dislike towards Mayuyu. Sigh. I just dont feel like knowing the result anymore. If you want to make speculation about,negative points before giving chance to explain, why bother to include negative points in the first place?!

4. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

Wow calm down people, it's just a game.

I downvoted the girls that I enjoyed least in 2013. Two of them were Rikopi and Naopon. Rikopi "sexy gag" really makes me cringe and Naopon is so loud that I always have to mute her when she does her intro mc. Also I don't like how she opens her mouth as wide as possible during performances..idk it really annoys me.

I'm sure lots of people dislike my favourites for various reasons and that's fine. Neither do I really feel the need to defend my oshi's either. It's just the way it is.

5. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

calm down mr.sensitive the guy only pointed a common pattern he noticed and made a generalization about that, just cause it wasn't true for you doesn't mean he should take it back.

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

The lady doth protest too much, methinks :D

7. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 101-150!)

Ranks 101-150 have been added to the OP! You'll see more familiar names as more people drop from their previous positions, but also as some of the newcomers from last year rise this year as well. And of course, all the fresh faces from this year that people have taken a particular liking to. The ranks are much more structured now with less people sharing a rank and the points are scaling too. Also, as these members get more popular, more people are using their negative points as expected. Anyways, if some of the members you voted for still haven't appeared yet, congratulations, they made the top 100! [party] Ranks 51-100 will be coming tomorrow :)

8. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

thank you ithebigc for managing all of these. sorry, I forgot to say thank you in my previous post :fp:

3 of 20 girls from my vote already ranked. and I'm just shocked how Ikoma Rina receives so many negative votes. -17??? is that the highest negative vote this year? I don't follow either nogizaka or her but I vote for her just because she's cute. is she has bad attitude or what?

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. Melody Nurramdhani Laksani (JKT48 Team J) (+1)

Finally have one that made the list. #18. So I'm 1/20 so far.

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Finally two of my ranking shows up :D

10. Tani Marika (+4)
    15. Suga Nanako (+2)

Wow, Marika got quite a few downvotes. I totally understand why someone might not like her. As for me, I'm pretty fond of most of the "guigui" idols in the group - I think it's totally fine that they're hyper and doing everything in their power to attract attention to themselves. To me, that's better than sitting in the back rows silently and being steamrolled by all the other girls who are more pushed/noticed than them. Not to mention that several girls in the group have really made a name for themselves through this tactic (Matsumura Kaori probably being the best example), so there's definitely successful precedents to follow.

But could others be completely and utterly annoyed by that method of garnering attention? Oh yes :^^;:

As for Nannan, I love that she had such a unique hobby for an idol - robotics. It's really depressing that she graduated because I loved watching her for the brief time I knew about her, but I imagine school is a much better option for her in particular :XD:

Can't say I'm surprised by Ikoma's downvotes. But I am surprised that Hoshino Minami didn't get any downvotes :lol:

11. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

As it was mentioned, he didn't say it was everyone, if you genuinely dislike those girls, then fine, you can downvote them. Most people just have an issue with those who downvote solely because they're popular. If you just so happen to dislike a popular girl (not because of popularity alone but various other reasons) then that's fine!

---

Anyway. Another of my ranking was revealed today. Uchida Mayumi. So far, those who were revealed are as follows:

236. (226) [3|0] Nakamoto Himeka {+6,-0}, 6
    180. (55) [5|0] Hata Sawako {+14,-0}, 14
    150. (107) [5|1] Uchida Mayumi {+23,-2}, 21

As for how I ranked them:

09. Hata Sawako (+4)
    13. Uchida Mayumi (+3)
    20. Nakamoto Himeka (+1)

So... The first member I voted for to get negative votes. I'm sure she's not the only one (as I'm well aware of antis of many of my favorites). Glad to see there's still a good amount of support for Ucchi though. Yay! I always liked her from the beginning of my fandom (and I suppose the fact that Chance no Junban was the first single I liked from AKB helped). I really enjoy her performance too though. =) It's sad she's not so popular overall but I'm glad she's got a few fans here at least.

Anyway I don't think anyone else ranked yet, out of my favorites. If I missed someone, I'll amend that later. LOL I just kinda briefly scrolled through.

I kinda wish I had more to comment on regarding some of the other girls but I really can't think of much right now. ^^;

12. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

A few more of my votes starting to appear now!
    01.
    12. Moriyasu Madoka (+3)
    14. Shimono Yuki (+3)
    15. Imada Mina (+2)

02. Tani Marika (-4)
    05. Ito Raira (-1)

Honestly I'm surprised Madoka is so low. This means members like Kumazawa and Natsumikan are above her right? Didn't really expect that.

13. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48

My votes slowly being ranked now

So far
    01. --------------------
    02. --------------------
    03. --------------------
    04. --------------------
    05. --------------------
    06. --------------------
    07. --------------------
    08. --------------------
    09. --------------------
    10. --------------------
    11. --------------------
    12. --------------------
    13. --------------------
    14. 109. (---) [11|0] Tanaka Miku {+37,-0}, 37
    15. --------------------
    16. --------------------
    17. 207. (---) [5|1] Sakaguchi Riko {+12,-2}, 10
    18. --------------------
    19. --------------------
    20. 104. (45) [17|2] Kikuchi Ayaka {+49,-9}, 40

None of my downvotes have been ranked yet [hehe]

Well Tani downvotes are probably expected due to her polarizing personality, like ithebigc mentioned before you either hate or love her.
    I'm surprised at Ikoma's amount of downvotes though..let's see if other new kennins will receive more downvotes as well. Might just be the disapproval of her concurrency by some AKB fans? [notme]

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Weren't most of the votes in long before the shuffle concert?

15. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

My votes this round: Goto Izumi, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Okada Kanna, Umemoto Izumi, Tani Marika.

(By the way, Tomiyoshi Asuka's name is mispelled as "Tomoyoshi" on the list)

1. Umemoto Izumi
    2. Okada Kanna
    3. Imada Mina
    4. Abe Kyoka
    5. ----------
    6. Sakaguchi Riko
    7. ----------
    8. ----------
    9. ----------
    10. Okamoto Naoko
    11. ----------
    12. ----------
    13. ----------
    14. Yamada Marina
    15. Goto Izumi
    16. ----------
    17. Komada Hiroka
    18. Tomiyoshi Asuka
    19. Tani Marika
    20. ----------

I was right about Shimono Yuki being the lowest ranking Team H member. Anyway it's nice that most of Team H (except for Shimono and Madoka) ranked in the top 100.

Not surprised by Tani's negative votes. I mean, I like her and I voted for her, but there are still occasions where she annoys me. (Good luck, SKE fans!)

I'll just assume Okada Kanna's negative votes are because she's loud too. People seem to really dislike loud girls... At least Ume didn't get any negative votes.

If you voted for Ume or Okapan, you're awesome. [cool]

16. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

I got suzuki shihori (+2) and mogi shinobu (+2) so far. I was expecting yagi in the 50-100 so I guess most of my others are pretty popular lol, even my nogi faves are going to do well I expect. :music:

17. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

So far so good for me. If I'm not wrong only one of the members I voted for isn't in the top100, Ayarin...
    PS: the bad part is that the members I downvoted are in the top100 too (well, I'm not surprised, at all...)

18. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Actually, as you can see by the number next to her, last year she was rank 247 with -3 points, so this is actually quite the improvement for her :D What I heard last year is that people don't believe she's a good center for Nogizaka46 compared to the likes of Shiraishi Mai or Ikuta Erika. However, I myself don't really follow Nogizaka46 except Ikuchan, so someone else is probably better suited to comment.

And yeah, Silenka is correct. All votes were collected before the shuffle and even the people that had to correct their rankings were not allowed to change their ranking except for fixing their mistake, so the kennin announcement had no effect on her rank. I think it might even help her rank for next year as more people get to know her through AKB48. :)

I think it really has to do with her lack of personality on shows, or rather that she's not very good at MCs or variety so people tend to overlook her. She has her own radio show but I think a lot of people here don't understand Japanese so they can't listen to it anyways, unlike a TV show which can be subbed. Heck, I'm here in Fukuoka and while she used to be my 3rd favorite in HKT48, seeing other girls in the theater, like Seriinu or Natsumikan liked you mentioned have raised them higher in my personal rankings than Madoka [speechless] Her handshake sales for Sakura, Minna de Tabeta weren't spectacular either so it's not even just a foreign fan thing. She's aware that she needs to work on her speaking though, so I can only hope she's slowly improving for the future because she certainly has the talent with the piano and such.

19. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48

^
    Whoops I totally forgot about the time the votes were sent in :fp:

As for Madoka I agree but actually she's pretty funny (Melon Juice DVD Bonus for example). Her jokes are less forced and more playful than Murashige's lame Mentaiko or Tani's helium voice dialogues. Sadly though Madoka doesn't show off that side very often.

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

I feel the same way. There are no members I personally dislike. There are some that I am not a fan of, but to me that isn't enough to downvote them.

Anyway, 12/20 of my list exposed! :D

01. ***
    02. TANI MARIKA (+10) 116
    03. YAKATA MIKI (+9) 174
    04. MATSUMURA KAORI (+8) 116
    05. ISHIDA ANNA (+7) 104
    06. TSUCHIASU MIZUKI (+6) 109
    07. ***
    08. TANABE MIKU (+5) 163
    09. ***
    10. OYA MASANA (+4) 137
    11. KOMORI MIKA (+4) 144
    12. ***
    13. NITO MOENO (+3) 128
    14. ***
    15. ***
    16. TAKAGI YUMANA (+2) 290
    17. ***
    18. ***
    19. KAWAKAMI RENA (+1) 247
    20. KATAYAMA HARUKA (+1) 101

Thank you. Not that I am surprised she got negative votes. Tani's personality can be intimidating for some. However, merely dismissing her as "loud" oversimplifies her personality. Tani is a lot more complex than that. At the end of the day it's too bad for HKT that they are going lose two of their most brash personalities. To me HKT's TV shows will be less fun to watch without Tani and Chori.

Haha, just wait. [hehe]