1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking (One Week Left!)

How could a girl from second SNH48 generation and team NII graduate nearly a year before both generation and team were announced? :blink: I knew there were absurd things happening in this group, but this is really an excess :yikes:

Edit: according to the same wiki, she debuted as graduate. 8 months after graduation, to be exact.

2. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

^ You're right, the wiki is probably wrong about her graduation. I don't want to change it myself cause I really know nothing about SNH, so I'll mention it in the wiki thread.

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

it's true that YiJun is still active in 2013, so maybe we should ask ithebigc to include her i think :)

4. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

@kk127: Thanks for clearing that up!

And sorry I didn't include her in the list. I was going by the information on the Wiki, so I thought she wasn't active in 2013.

5. fech96

fech96 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

Pity that I couldn't cast my votes this year! Should be more active before :D

6. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan

Just Sent my PM.It's not easy to pick the top 20,spent days to think about it before making my decision so many girls i have to eliminate. Can't wait to see the results and knowing the rank of which girl i voted

7. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina

Just casted my vote too. The top 5 are pretty straightforward but the further down, the more difficult, especially with girls from different groups! Pretty nice to actually get to actually write down the list and really think through how much I really like some of the girls:)

8. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Sent mine in a few days ago.

Hope you're feeling better @ithebigc! Not for the rankings but just because - being sick sucks!

I'm not gonna lie, some of mine were strategy votes. The twenty girls I picked are probably not my top twenty favorites. But, if a girl motivated me to give her votes over someone I thought I liked more, that says something, doesn't it?

9. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

I'm making the decision to extend the voting period by one week due to me being sick. I'm feeling a lot better after this weekend, but I wasn't as active as I would've liked on here counting votes and answering questions so I'm giving everyone one more week while I sort everything out anyways. I think most of you got your votes in already so it doesn't affect you, but for the few stragglers left, here's your chance. For the people who still don't have 50 votes, you have one more week left to hit that number!

I'm sorry for missing her in our list of eligible members. Unfortunately, since goratnik is the first person that discovered it, that probably means a lot of people don't even know about her and unless goratnik wanted to give his oshimen vote to her (the +15 one), she probably will be lost among the sea of people with only a single positive vote from someone. Because of that, this late in the game I'm hesitant to include another person when they weren't eligible from the start due to our mistake. Now, I could be completely wrong and a couple of you do want to vote for Wang YiJun, in which case I will definitely include her in our ranking. Please let me know!

As it should be! I'm glad both of you took the time to think things out. I think a lot of the rankings that come from this are quite interesting to many people, even ourselves. Last year, when I was doing my own ranking, there were several times where I went, "Oh wow, I didn't know I liked this girl that much!" And then comparing it with my 2013 ranking, it's completely different so it truly is indicative of the changes of this year.

Thanks for the well wishes. I think strategic votes are perfectly fine - for example, even if Takamina is in my ranking, I would probably rank her lower than her actual placing just because last year she steamrolled all the competition by such a large margin and doesn't need all the extra points, while a lesser known girl could really rise a few ranks with just a couple of points. I created my own ranking before starting this forum-wide competition so my personal ranking wouldn't be affected by other people's votes, but my own ranking has a couple "strategic" votes too based on how I thought the individual girls would do.

10. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking (One Week Extension!)

Hi there,

I have a question. I know I haven't reach 50 post yet, but trying really hard to without spamming :)

Can we vote for graduate members? or no? I saw you list a lot of them, but couldn't find Maeda Atsuko. I assumed since she was long gone, you don't count her anymore?

Thanks,

11. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

^
    As a fellow Minami fan good luck~!
    and about Acchan, she was active as AKB48 in 2012 not 2013 so she's no eligible for voting in the 2013 Stage48 member ranking- I hope that clears up any misunderstandings :)

12. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik

My opinion on omissions is simple: it's better to have complete list and it doesn't matter if excluded girl is popular or not - there are hundreds of equally unpopular girls, that are already included, so it doesn't matter in overall voting "noise".

13. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

PM'd ^^ This seems pretty interesting :D

14. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Hmmm ... well that was a bit harder than I expected (for the lower ranks (as it should be) as there were quite a few members competing for remaining spaces, in the end I had to think on who out of them had done something specific I had enjoyed in 2013). I was also surprised how even my split across the four main groups ended up.

I have used negatives for people I genuinely don't like (rather than using them strategically) but only for people who make me want to fast forward or turn off when they come on.

15. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot

@ithebigc, I've PMed you a while ago...but I'm not on the "rankings counting" list [sealed]

16. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15

Don't worry. He's probably still counting your votes or is about to start. It takes some time. I still haven't been put on the list, yet, either. [nod]

17. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Why clutter up the eligible for voting list for girls that haven't been part of the group for a long time anyways? Are we still holding on to Acchan? Or 8th gen oshis? 75% of the groups currently in the groups receiving at least a vote would be better than a huge redundant list of people who have not been in AKB for a very long time now.

18. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

A little nitpicking: If you could vote for any graduate regardless of their graduation year, there would be no point in making a list. :p

19. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik

What a nice "let's not read with understanding" day! Jayden, where did I write about adding people that graduated in 2012 or earlier?

20. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

goratnik, if you feel that strongly about adding Wang YiJun to your ranking, go ahead and send me a revised one if you want since I haven't gotten to counting your ranking anyways and it's our fault for that we missed her in the original list. You can also use the extra time to think about your rankings if you want.

Anyways, I just arrived in Osaka for all the Kamonegix events in the upcoming days, but instead of going out and enjoying myself in a new city I'm going to shut myself in room to count votes and take care of general business :D So everyone should see the list of people being slowly updated in the next couple hours. As always, just because your username isn't there doesn't mean something's wrong with your vote, I simply haven't gotten to it yet. If there is something wrong, I'll PM you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.