1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking (4 Days Left!)

Sent my message in almost a week ago, still not there. Still waiting :D

2. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

^ Well, mine was sent almost two weeks ago... :hehe: :XD:

3. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Id say we should just give him time :p probs to ithebigc for taking his time to do this :)

4. labdigital

labdigital Kenkyuusei

@ithebigc
    did u get my votes?? just to make sure coz i really want to participate :p

5. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking (2 Days Left!)

I don't mean to rush you (take your time) but I was wondering, is it right that my message was read (as it's sent and not in my outbox) but not yet counted? I just want to make sure that's how it's supposed to be, and that it's not an oversight or mistake of some sort. Really, no rush though.

6. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking (2 Days Left!)

Guys, calm down. He's obviously been busy, but he WILL count every vote before posting the results. Sorting all of those votes and tallying the points for each member takes a lot of time, and it's more important for him to focus on the sorting than editing the original post to jot everyone's name down. I assure you, nothing magical happens when your name is listed there, it doesn't unlock some magical secret forum on s48. If you sent your votes in PM, then he got them, they didn't get eaten by the internet.

7. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking (LAST DAY!)

I've made it clear that I'm not in any rush, I'm just wondering if it's normal that my message is read, but my vote isn't there. Since I know sometimes, when people get lots of messages for a vote of some sort, they don't read them until they count them. Maybe this is run differently, which is why I'm wondering. That's really all.

8. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking (LAST DAY!)

Your ranking is still unread in my inbox, so I'm not sure why it would be showing in your "Sent messages" box. It should still be in your Outbox. I'm going by the order I receive them in which means I'm still counting votes from as far back as January 23rd :XD: Yours is January 26th, so I've got like...20-ish rankings to go before I reach yours. There may be times when I accidentally click a ranking before I count it, but that's rare and yours isn't one of them. Oh, and for everyone else, if I have to ask you to correct your ranking due to you accidentally putting a member in two different spots or not putting the point values next to the members, your ranking gets pushed back to the end of the queue as I'm also archiving these rankings in a separate folder after I count them, and I can't archive a ranking with mistakes.

There's about 2 hours left to go on the submission period, so if you or your friends or anyone still hasn't submitted your ranking, do so within the next 2 hours!

9. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking (1 HOUR LEFT!)

Thoroughly and patiently waiting for my votes to be counted~ :D

10. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

Since the ranking started, the amount of spamming on Stage48 has been ridiculous. I can't go to the "General AKB48 Discussion" forum because of the stench of all the dead and decomposing threads being dug up from the grave. :^^;: Was it like this last year too?

11. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

i had send in mine on 24th jan, but i don't se my username on the first post, have you got to mine yet?

12. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking (VOTING CLOSED!)

I think now's a good time to say that I take a close look at people that hit 50 only recently and check for any spammy posts. If they're perfectly on topic, contributing posts that's fine (the rest of the Stage48 staff has been dealing with some of the spam), but if they're like....50 posts in the Stage48 Lobby writing in the "Super Sentence" thread or whatever, yeah, they're not going to get their ranking counted. As I stated in the OP, the 50 post requirement is to limit multiple accounts, but also meant to limit the ranking to people that can make informed votes. Posting multiple times in "useless" threads does not increase your own knowledge of the girls whatsoever. :lol: Haven't had any problems with the people that submitted rankings yet, crossing my fingers for the remaining 5+ pages of PMs. Everyone really like to get their votes in last minute [wonder] I got 13 rankings today :^^;:

Anyways, voting is now officially CLOSED. If you already sent your votes in, sit tight and wait for your ranking to be counted and your username to appear in the OP. I will post another message when I've finished counting everyone's votes, and THEN if your name isn't there then is the time to worry. But I'm not anticipating any problems. If you followed the rules and got your ranking in on time to me, you're good. Even if there is a mistake within anyone's ranking, I will also PM you with the chance to fix it, so they're also good. But no more new rankings will be accepted.

13. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Already put my votes in a long time. I just want to take this time to thank ithebigc for organizing this annual event. This is my first time participating, and I have to say it's really fun to be able to participate in events like this. I'll be patiently waiting for the results.

Thanks again ithebigc! :D

14. Pixie

Pixie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^ Yea I big thanks to ithebigc for organizing this ranking! it must be alot of work [whew] It's my first time participating too, I'm really looking forward to the results :)

15. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

That's so strange because I'm sure it's been in my sent folder and not my outbox O__O Weird. Glad to know it's at least okay on your end, that's what matters. =)

16. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking

Its been a week or 2 for me, but lets remember he is doing it himself ;) good things come to those who wwait ;) ;)

17. SophieShiori

SophieShiori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I'm looking forward to seeing the results even though I failed to vote [clap]
    I think they'll be interesting... I wonder whether yuko's graduation announcement is going to affect this at all?

18. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna

I forgot about this.... darn it :/
    I was going to vote for shige and a bunch of hkt members, still looking forward to the results though

19. moonlit

moonlit Member

Don't worry I have voted for Shige :D

20. junjou19

junjou19 Member

What? I voted weeks ago and I still haven't been listed. [speechless]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.