1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking (VOTING CLOSED!)

For the last time....

ithebigc has been sick and busy. He has replied to this thread more than once to say there are no problems and that he is still counting votes.

He has said unless he has specifically messaged you, there is no problem.

Your name will appear when he gets to it. My name hasn't appeared either.

I don't mean to be rude, but when this has been said multiple times, why is it such a hard concept to grasp?

2. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina

I think people are just anxious to see their results being counted!

Haven't said this yet myself but thank you ithebigc for putting this together! First time participating and can't wait to see how the results turn out. For example:
    - Can someone dethrone Takamina?
    - Who will get the most negative votes?
    - Who are the young members jumping up in ranking?
    - How well sister grou will do?

PS. I vote for Shige and quite a few HKT48 members too:) Not that it matters much but still hope the group does well in the ranking!

3. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Since it looks like it's just ithebigc whose doing the counting I'd rather have a late and rechecked a couple of times result than a rushed and possibly faulty one.

4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Wow, relax, i'm just anxious... [wonder] [wonder]

5. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Just a suggestion here.
    would it be more exciting if we post some predictions here, rather just waiting for announcement, announcment and thats it? Thanks :)

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Thank you Parikkuren for that post. [clap]

Go for it, if that'll make the wait more interesting for you all. :) Just make sure not to reveal who you voted for and to make actual logical predictions. I don't want everyone here to go "I think so and so will be #1 because she's my oshimen!," but more like "I think so and so will be #1 because (insert actual good reason here)." Also, don't post lists because those are pointless, just post specific predictions. "So and so girl will rank high this year because she did ______ this year!" Stuff like that.

Last year we had 115 participants and this year I think we have 200-ish which is a record. I think our previous highest number of people participating was 117, so this beats that by a good 80-ish. What made you all so much interested to participate this year compared to previous years? [wonder] I'm very glad that so many people sent in rankings though! Anyways, a result of the number of voters, the results COULD be quite different from previous years, or it could be roughly the same only with higher points. Either way, I'm not telling yet :tongue:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also while everyone is waiting, if your ranking still has not been counted yet, please doublecheck it in your Outbox and make sure you didn't make a mistake in it. While counting the last 20 or so, I've had to send 7 PMs out asking people to fix their rankings because of mistakes like putting the same girl twice, which is something I warned about in the rules. That's a bad proportion of correct rankings to incorrect rankings. It takes a lot longer for me to have to start counting a list, only to notice that it has a mistake, remove those votes, and then send a PM to the person asking them to fix it than it takes you to doublecheck your own. It'll also make my job a whole lot smoother :) I'll continue sending PMs out of course, but I'd rather I didn't have to :XD:

7. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I'll also add my thanks to ithebigc for the effort he must put into doing this ...

.... my prediction as to the outcome, well at a high level (to not give any voting away) I would expect, compared to say the main annual group election:

- For AKB48 Members the higher ranks will still be a mixture of early members and fairly new members. Members who would likely rank in the middle in the normal election will rank lower here with new members such as 14th gen being higher.
    - I suspect HKT48 Members to make a better showing here than in the normal election due to their fanbase on the forum.
    - I suspect that SKE48 and NMB48 will have a worse showing.

I suspect that the top voted member will be different this year too.

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I think Takamina will be #1 because she's...

the member who won in a few previous years :D Even if people aren't voting her #1 for the most points, she's respected and loved enough that she'll probably get lower points on more lists than other girls.

Then again, with Yuuko's graduation I wonder if a lot of people will have voted her #1 just to let her be the winner here before she's gone for good.

9. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Mmm...I'm not that sure. I'll be glad if Takamina wins, but this year...I wouldn't be too surprised if Sasshi, Mayuyu or even Paruru won. I'm afraid most of the new fans are fonder of the younger/newer members...and this year there are far more people voting...

Apart from that...I'd bet for better results for some of the youngest members and members from the sister groups, unpredictable results for the members who are graduating ... and I guess Miichan's scandal will take its toll again...

10. PrincessCaca

PrincessCaca Kenkyuusei

I realized I put the same name member two times in the ranking. What should I do now? Seems you havent read mine. Thanks a lot ithebigc. Sorry :`(

11. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

PrincessCaca (and anyone else that discovers they made a mistake in their ranking), send me a PM stating clearly that you are correcting your ranking due to your mistake, and include your FULL, CORRECT ranking in that one PM. When you correct your ranking, you're allowed to

1) Substitute another member into one of the places where you accidentally wrote the same member twice or
    2) Move everyone up one space and add a new person in as your #20.

You're not allowed to make any other changes to your initial ranking that you sent in besides ones that involve you fixing your ranking.

I've already had people send in corrected rankings, so this is good! I can go a lot faster if I don't have to contact everyone that made a mistake and they contact me instead.

12. PrincessCaca

PrincessCaca Kenkyuusei

I have sent you my revised. Thanks =3

13. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

Off topic but still somewhat interesting fact to know - Looks like AKB international fanbase will have some catching up to do because H!O's similar 2013 poll for HP idols clocked slightly over 230 participants.

14. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

Well now that's hardly surprising, is it? That's what happens when you got a whole handful of forums, each one thinking they're "it". The overseas fans aren't exactly gathering in one place, whereas for Morning Musume (wan-foo) there's Hello Online and that's pretty much that. AKB's foreign fans are about as organized in that regard as the 5$ DVD bin at Walmart.

15. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

If there were no restrictions on voting and a longer voting period, then I'm sure we would've had more votes than them. You didn't even need an account on H!O to vote in that poll, while here you need an account and at least 50 posts.

16. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

If there were no restrictions on voting, some users would create new fake accounts just to vote and boost their oshimen. (Some may already be doing this in fact.)

17. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Well, if that's the case and we still only pulled around 30 fewer voters, that sounds like a win for us, given how much stricter our voting rules are. I prefer our more secure method. I think it keeps it representative of our forum and the people here.

Also voting was open for several weeks... I felt like I took my time and even procrastinated a little, and still got my votes in on time easily.

18. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

I wasn't trying to imply no restrictions was a good idea, sorry if my post sounded that way.

19. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

@Sakura: It's ok, sorry if I sounded too harsh. :^^;:

20. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar

Still waiting for my vote to be counted.. Seems like admin is busy, so I'll wait patiently :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.