The 2014 Stage48 AKB48 Request Hour Exit Poll

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Dec 23, 2013.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Stage48 2014 AKB48 Request Hour Set List Exit Poll

By popular demand over at the main thread (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6847) I'll be conducting an exit poll for this upcoming year's Request Hour Set List Best 200 to see how many votes and for which song Stage48 members actually cast for the upcoming concert. It's the first year there will be 200 songs in the actual concert, so it'll be interesting to see how Stage48 members are voting. Are you all voting strategically for the one song your oshimen told you to vote for, or are you voting just for the song you really like? :)

Each copy of Suzukake comes with 1 serial code and you can enter your votes here: http://akb48-request2014.jp/web/akb2014/vote/index

Now, READ ALL THE RULES BEFORE PARTICIPATING!

Rules/Directions

Results Revealing

Stage48 Final Results: All votes received by December 28th, 11:59 pm JST, results before the end of the year.

Please feel free to ask any questions you have here!

Votes received (563): alizlovescherry (1), archite (13), archy89 (5), Benou (1), Cristafari (3), DreamingPebbles (2), drazaar (4), emiche. (3), hobolic (1), hjr1891 (60), idkidkidkldk (4), ithebigc (40), JoltFiend (1), kobwad (2), Li Li (54), lionel90 (4), luckyone (2), MidoriHime (4), Misaki94 (6), mysoshipinups (2), Neve (2), Norenche (1), onw9 (4), otoppoi (4), pacmanamcap (4), pakaulaw (5), pinkfluffballs (2), ranko (2), Reveen (12), rka (190), Ryo (1), Sakura (1), Sakuraism (2), Sammy48 (1), Silenka (1), taka_033 (4), takin (5), Tensai (52), TiduShoko (1), tokidoki (52), winxred12 (1), wotarubsakb (2), xxdelta (2)

2. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2014 Stage48 AKB48 Request Hour Set List Exit Poll

Stage48 2014 Request Hour Set List Exit Poll Results

1. :1st: Kiseki wa Ma ni Awanai (190 votes) [Team K 6th Stage]

2. :2nd: Seijun Philosophy (81 votes) [Heart Ereki]

3. :3rd: Soko de Nani wo Kangaeru ka? (59 votes) [Melon Juice]

4. Yokaze no Shiwaza (35 votes) [Team B 5th Stage]
    5. Kondo Koso Ecstasy (27 votes) [Koisuru Fortune Cookie]
    6. Koisuru Fortune Cookie (26 votes) [Koisuru Fortune Cookie]
    7. Itoshiki Natasha (24 votes) [Team B 4th Stage]
    8. So long! (22 votes) [So long!]
    9. Suzukake Nanchara (12 votes) [Suzukake Nanchara]
    10. Nakinagara Hohoende (10 votes) [Team K 3rd Stage]
    11. Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium (9 votes) [Heart Ereki]
    12. Eien Pressure (6 votes) [Eien Pressure]
    13. Kaze wa Fuiteiru (5 votes) [Kaze wa Fuiteiru]
    14. Scandalous ni Ikou (4 votes) [1830m]
    14. Jungle Gym (4 votes) [Junjou U-19]
    16. Do Re Mi Fa Onchi (3 votes) [Gingham Check]
    16. Bara no Kajtsu (3 votes) [Sayonara Crawl]
    16. Yume no dead body (3 votes) [Team N 3rd Stage]
    16. Kibou no Kairyuu (3 votes) [Melon Juice]
    20. Yankee Soul (2 votes) [Everyday, Kachuusha]
    20. How come? (2 votes) [Sayonara Crawl]
    20. Sasameyuki Regret (2 votes) [Heart Ereki]
    20. Darkness (2 votes) [Choco no Dorei]
    24. Aitakatta (1 vote) [Aitakatta]
    24. Majisuka Rock 'n Roll (1 vote) [Sakura no Shiori]
    24. Majijo Teppen Blues (1 vote) [Ponytail to Shushu]
    24. Nakeru Basho (1 vote) [Beginner]
    24. Wagamama Collection (1 vote) [Koko ni Ita Koto]
    24. High school days (1 vote) [Koko ni Ita Koto]
    24. Sugar Rush (1 vote) [Wreck-It Ralph]
    24. Ikiru Koto (1 vote) [Sayonara Crawl]
    24. LOVE Shugyou (1 vote) [Sayonara Crawl]
    24. Kaisoku to Doutai Shiryoku (1 vote) [Heart Ereki]
    24. Heart Gata Virus (1 vote) [Team A 5th Stage]
    24. MARIA (1 vote) [Team K 3rd Stage]
    24. Gomen ne Jewel (1 vote) [Team K 4th Stage]
    24. Shonichi (1 vote) [Team B 3rd Stage]
    24. Temo demo no Namida (1 vote) [Team B 3rd Stage]
    24. Idol no Yoake (1 vote) [Team B 4th Stage]
    24. Hashire Penguin (1 vote) [Ue kara Mariko]
    24. Oteage Lullaby (1 vote) [Oteage Lullaby]
    24. Kinmokusei (1 vote) [Kinmokusei]
    24. Omoide Ijou (1 vote) [Team S 3rd Stage]
    24. Utsukushii Inazuma (1 vote) [Utsukushii Inazuma]
    24. Jyuri-Jyuri Baby (1 vote) [Utsukushii Inazuma]
    24. Escape (1 vote) [Suzukake Nanchara]
    24. Bokura no Eureka (1 vote) [Bokura no Eureka]
    24. Yaban na Softcream (1 vote) [Bokura no Eureka]
    24. Kimi to Deatte Boku wa Kawatta (1 vote) [Suzukake Nanchara]
    24. Doro no Metronome (1 vote) [Melon Juice]
    24. Kodoku na Runner (1 vote) [SDN48 1st Stage]

Total Votes: 563 votes

Songs are color coded by the colors of the official logo of the group that originally/primarily sung the song. AKB48 is pink, SKE48 is orange/yellow, and HKT48 is black. We don't have a leopard print font for NMB48, and using another orange would look too similar to SKE48, so they became blue. SDN48 is green.

3. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

And this post is reserved just in case. I'll delete this if it's not needed for anything later.

4. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Thanks to ithebigc for taking this on! [party]

Sent my votes in. I completely ignored all the fan campaigns this year and just voted for the songs I wanted to hear. With the extension to 200, it's kind of nice to have that luxury of no longer feeling like any vote is 'wasted' since there's a much better chance of even forgotten old songs popping up!

That part made me laugh. :lol:

5. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

I already sent my message. I did follow the campaign for Jurina and went for Suzukake. And no, I did not send the full name.

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Re: The 2014 Stage48 AKB48 Request Hour Exit Poll (Last Day!

Sent my count in. Just realized though I only put the song names in, left out the group and stage/singles they are from. :fp: Let me know if you need those. :^^;:

7. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Where do I vote? [shock]

8. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

If you mean the actual period to vote for the songs, that one passed a couple days ago and you needed a serial code from each copy of Suzukake Nanchara to vote. If you mean how do you let me know how you voted, just send me a PM with the full song name and what single/album/stage it was from. Actually, the period for me accepting submissions for the purpose of the exit poll passed too, but since I'm tallying the last of the votes right now, I'll still accept it anyways if you can get it to me soon enough.

9. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2014 Stage48 AKB48 Request Hour Exit Poll (Results O

Results are now out in the 2nd post of this thread, so just scroll up or click here: viewtopic.php?p=791476&f=1#p791476.

I've also written the name of what each song came from, be it a single, album or stage for easy lookup next to the number of votes so that hopefully some of you can discover new songs.

Please discuss the results here! :) Thank you everyone that voted and participated because the whole point of these forum-wide events is to see how other Stage48 members voted, have fun and generate discussion.

Coming up next, everyone can look forward to the 6th annual Stage48 Member Rankings that will begin sometime next month in which we'll name our member of the year!

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I'm very surprised by 2 of the 3 in the top 3. Never expected the Sae fans to come out so strong here. And Seijun Philosophy really took me by surprise as it's not a particularly good song but I guess someone wanted to support new Team 4 :3

Soko de nani wo... doesn't surprise me at all however, with how many Haruppi fans we got.
    I'm a little sad there are so few votes recorded overall this time though, I feel like there were a lot more last year? Though I can't recall but it just seems more dead than ever around here.

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR

I wold have had more votes. But a logistical error out of my control postponed delivery of a good portion of one order. [boom] Luckily that won't be an issue for elections.

Yokaze no Shiwaza. Yeah, that is all me. :^^;: I know I ain't the only Yukirin-oshi. Where were you folks? [wonder]

Though I didn't vote Seijun Philosophy, I am glad to see it get some love. I thought it a good song. But that could be me being biased. :)

Soko de... What can I say, without setting off a fire storm. :XD: Thanks for the help to those that did vote it. [hi5]

Kodo koso Ecstasy at #5. :wtf: That is the one that surprised me. Glad to see it though. [nod]

12. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild

If my vote had been counted it would have been a different outstanding winner but I don't participate in the polls anymore. Just fyi.

13. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Now if only Soko de Nani wo Kangaeru ka? would be able to replicate these results when the votes including all the Japanese fans are revealed :XD: I don't believe HKT48's 1st generation were able to organize themselves to ask for the same song, so I won't be expecting any Hashire Penguin, Kiseki wa Ma ni Awanai or Ue kara Mariko like results [worried]

I can't actually find an exit poll for Request Hour last year or 2012 for that matter. We'd usually archive all of these forum-wide events in the Forum Games subforum (viewforum.php?f=41), but the latest I can find is 2011. Generally, I think the idea was scrapped simply because Request Hour doesn't attract as much attention from the international fans as sousenkyo, but I brought it back because people wanted one. 563 votes is not bad, it's about 1/4 of the votes we received for the 2013 Sousenyko :) There was the Stage48 Song Ranking (viewtopic.php?f=41&t=5702) but that's a different beast altogether.

I wanted to ask the same things to the Mayuyu and Paruru fans, considering their threads are some of the most active on the forum. Are you all saving up for the sousenkyo? Because if so, that's a smart move and I applaud you. :lol:

14. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot

I was hoping for more So long! votes :(
    but yay for Seijun Philosophy! Looks like there's a lot of Team 4 fans here :inlove:
    I hope Sae comes back to perform for Kiseki, after all that voting...

15. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Pfft, Aitakatta, Majisuka and Kodoku na Runner were all me :D Nice to see others like KFC too though~

Shame we're going to have to wait a million years to see what non-stage48'ers and Japanese fans voted for!

16. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

It's probably there because of Amina's graduation announcement. I, myself, did not plan to vote for it until I've heard of her graduation.

17. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

Speaking for myself, I didn't really have any incentive to vote for this. My favorite members don't have stage units or solo songs associated with them, and most of my favorite songs will probably rank anyway. Better save my money for the sousenkyo. :^^;:

I'm curious to know who also voted for Kibou no Kairyuu. I suspect it was Sakura. :)

18. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Yes. [blush] I gave myself a Christmas present of some money to spend on goods, but it was already too late too order Suzukaraeadlfnajurijanken and be able to vote RH (also couldn't decide on a type, which is why I didn't order it earlier), and then I thought about some magazines, but finally decided to save for sousenkyo. Want to do more for my girl this year.

Also, Haruppi. I want her to rank up a LOT this year. Very pleased about Soko de though. I knew a lot of Stage-ers planned to vote for it but didn't expect this. I'll be siting on crossed fingers hoping I DON'T see it in January because I want it to rank higher.

19. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

That was mostly down to me :hehe: If Amina had a set date for her graduation, my vote could have been different (could have gone either way).

20. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Hopefully Natasha retains its #6 ranking and all the Sasshi oshis don't dump their votes into KFC instead :lol: The casual votes will take care of that song getting into the top 25 for sure.