1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2014 Stage48 AKB48 Request Hour Exit Poll

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Dec 23, 2013.

1. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Re: The 2014 Stage48 AKB48 Request Hour Exit Poll (Results O

Wow, 9 votes for Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium. I thought that I would be the only person that I would vote this song. ♥

Go Go 15th generation!!

No one voted "Party is over". it's strange. I thought that in this forum there was Naanya oshi xDD

2. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

I gave three votes to it as well, with my others going to Team 4's Seijun Philos ;)

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR

I voted for Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium for Naanya. But also for the other 15gen. I would like to see all of them together on the stage at RH for one song. :) Just to give them all a taste of what it is like there.

4. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

I wish I could but I promised myself to vote for Suzukake. I would prefer Planetarium to Party is over though. It's the song where Naanya can fully enjoy herself with her 15th gen fellows instead of feeling nervous when being surrounded by super popular senpais.

5. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: The 2014 Stage48 AKB48 Request Hour Set List Exit Poll

Wow, well done RKA? :^^;: If this song ranks close to the top but lower than 2 that would be kind of anticlimatic this year. Unless it hits #1. Which would be fitting since I predicted Sae graduating this year after team Kaigai is withdrawn. :^O^:

I figured this would rank high! I gave this one a vote as well. I just adore T4. I've never watched so many consecutive theater performances! Although that may have something to do with them performing my favorite stage of all time. :^^;:

Anyway my votes went for:

1 to Seijun Philosophy (just to show support)
    1 to Gomen ne Jewel (because it's one of my favorite stage songs and almost never performed, unlike freakin' End Roll)
    2 to Darkness, my song of the year!

I don't expect it to, but it would be kind of funny if Seijun Philosophy ranked #1...we could wind up in an endless loop of T4 winning RQH! Especially if they get disbanded or shuffled in the summer and then that inspires more support at the next RQH. :lol:

Thanks, ithebigc! [party]

6. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai

I guess I'm kinda late for the party, I didn't submit my votes in here...
    I didn't vote a lot so I guess it wouldn't have changed anything, but just for information, I voted this way :
    - Bara no Kajitsu x5 (for Nattsun)
    - Bird x3 (because this is still my favourite 48 song, and I kinda hope for Maimai and why not Mariko to come back and perform it with Takamina)
    - Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka? x2 (because it's an amazing song and it features my 2 favourite NMB48 members)