1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2014 Stage48 Member Ranking (All Votes Counted!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I submitted my vote but my name hasn't been put onto the list? Did you not receive it? :confused:

2. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    He's Probably still counting...

3. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    He's still counting. I sent mine but I don't appear too, so just be patient :)

4. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    @ithebigc when the result's out, could you please send me and @goratnik the votes to be verified by programs? [hehe]
    you can make them anonymous~

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I had the impression that the voters names would be added once he goes online and see's the users voting list, my bad.
    I was just worried my votes didn't get in on time lol

6. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Ah man I totally missed this post. Will be interesting to see the results though.

7. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    That won't be happening. I'm not copy and pasting 12 pages of my inbox, not to mention the rankings will stay strictly confidential among staff, anonymous or not. Once the overall rankings are posted, some people will start revealing some or all of the members they gave points to and you'll be able to match those rankings to users at that time. I know that's probably not your intention, but the way the rankings have worked is that they stay completely unassociable to anyone unless people choose to reveal their own later in the results thread.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  8. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    That's the right call. We can't have the impression that the votes are shared with third parties.

9. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Finally saw my name in the OP...haha

10. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I don't think it was me that deleted all of them, but I do remember deleting a few. The staff is always patrolling around the forum and deleting posts deemed as spam, and around this time of the year we're especially vigilant as it's the only time of the year post count matters on the forum. Although I can't see what the other staff deleted if they did, I do remember that the ones I deleted were definitely spam. For example, posting in the topic "What dream did you have last night?" (or whatever the topic is called) that "I don't remember what dream I had" is completely pointless. Also, commenting "So most people speak 3 languages" in the topic with a poll right at the top also adds nothing to the topic as everyone can see that already. That is the very definition of using spam to pad your post count.

To quote the first rule of participation again,
    At least none of the ones I deleted adhered to this, and if other staff deleted some of your other posts then they probably thought the same.

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Saw my name in the OP. Well, what I believe to be my name. hjf1891?:XD: Fat-finger complex when typing? I thought I was the only one afflicted.:lol:

*edit I see you fixed it. Thanks!:v:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  12. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    As I'm entering the last 25% of the rankings, almost everyone will see their name listed in the OP within the next day or two. If it's still not there, keep an eye on your inbox because I send messages out if you made an error except in the case you didn't have enough posts. Meanwhile, to expedite the process, for everyone that sent me a ranking, doublecheck your ranking that you sent me if your name is not in the OP for the following errors:

1. Putting the same member twice in your rankings
    2. Not using the full name, last and first (seriously, I do not know nicknames for 570 girls)
    3. Not putting the point values next to the member - very common
    4. Using negatives weirdly - they start from -5, then -4, then -3, etc.

It's a waste of time for me to PM each person and then wait for them to respond. Therefore, check your ranking on your own and if you see a mistake, fix it and resubmit your full ranking in the same conversation, saving me from having to PM you. That way, your name will appear in the OP that much faster.

Last year, I had to wait a week even though I was done counting before revealing the results because I was waiting for the last person to correct their mistake. I'm not doing that this year. If you don't respond in a timely manner after I PM you, consider your ranking disqualified. So, keep an eye on your inbox, and check your ranking!

13. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    I've finished my app today (or at least the biggest part of it). It looks like the previous versions but it's more usable and more finished. I've rewritten the code behind it from scratch.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/member-ranking-votes-counter.5802/

I see ithebigc almost finished summarizing the votes, and I'm kind of late with this but maybe for the next year's ranking it will be a useful tool. At least we have time to improve on it. Until then feel free to find bugs, correct my weirdo English and whatever. : p
    As for the Python part, I'm not really into it, but I support the open source environments. off topic... <<

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the results and I will try to explain why I chose the girls I chose. ><b

• Like Like x 2
  14. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Is everything alright with my ranking? My name didn't appear yet in the op.

• Like Like x 1
  15. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Check it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I responded to your e-mail with a correction but my name is not up here yet - was I not fast enough?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It'll be fine, the same happened to me. I have every confidence in ithebigc, stay calm.

• Like Like x 1
  18. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    oh don't misunderstand: I just realize that they have a lot of votes to count and I think missing one or two would be bound to happen so I am just posting as a heads up. I'm not trying to imply anything about ithebigc's work ethic.

• Like Like x 1
  19. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Yay! My name is showing up! Thanks @ithebigc

• Like Like x 1
  20. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    • Like Like x 1
  21. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    ^ thank you for letting me know!

and thanks for all your hard work ithebigc!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.