1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2014 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Top 10 Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Actually, well, I honestly buy into the idea that Jurina is Aki-P's favorite and that when he said something in the line of "Jurina's push can finally start now that she's 18" (ok, not verbatim obviously), he really meant it.

So yes, I do believe she's the future of AKB. Until she's not the unmovable center of AKB (or if they learned their mistake with Maeda, then "semi-permanent center" or main center), that future cannot be considered fulfilled. Maybe I'm wrong, but I like to believe that this will happen.

Of course non-fans are free to believe otherwise. For all we know, Paruru will still be pushed a lot to be the main center despite being the same age as Mayu. Or maybe Sakura will be the one given that "future".

2. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    AKI-P always has a Fav - Some say Paruru others Jurina.... Jurina won the Janken & her single was the least "interesting" ever ....Yes, it won "Request Hour" but that's because SKE wotas love Jurina - Mot AKB. Whenever you support Jurina, You're really supporting SKE - it's going to be a 'Slippery Slope' - there's going to be MUCH 'splitting of the baby' discussion eventually as AKI-P has created an Idol of 2 worlds - If he makes her AKB's Ace then he USED SKE & their fanbase (the OTHER Girls in SKE) to float Jurina. I think they will feel "used" putting Money in AKB's pocket when all they want is to see SKE become independent (which I support!). While at the same time girls in AKB (and some fans) might get turned off they the top of the Pyramid is BLOCKED by Jurina by design - why bother trying? The elections clearly show she doesn't have the #'s & WOTA's to carry 2 teams like Mayu, Sasshi, & Yuko & Yukirin.

Jurina should take stock & say "I want to make SKE unstoppable in itself" spend the next few years making it amazing - Why happens to SKE tomorrow if Jurina hurts her leg or gets a throat prob? Who will lead them?? Not Rena....SKE has far bigger issues if it puts all it''s eggs in the Jurina basket when she could easily dump them & become AKB's ACE. AKB fans won't be happy & SKE fans will revolt - it makes NO Financial Sense!!!

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm curious about this, which Team 8 member are you talking about?

4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I don't know her name - that tiny Cherub that is also in AKB stuff - she's like the only cross over girl ??? She's a cutie but I know next to nothing about Team 8

5. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Ikumin? That's the only girl that comes to mind...

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Tiny and cute...? Maybe you're talking about Sakaguchi Nagisa?

[​IMG]

7. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Jurina won the Janken & her single was the least "interesting" ever ....Yes, it won "Request Hour" but that's because SKE wotas love Jurina - Mot AKB.

It being the least interesting is a subjective statement, so doesn't count. And I don't think it won by Jurina oshis effort alone, I think the fans of other senbatsu members of that single wanted their oshis to be part of the #1 song as well.

Whenever you support Jurina, You're really supporting SKE - it's going to be a 'Slippery Slope' - there's going to be MUCH 'splitting of the baby' discussion eventually as AKI-P has created an Idol of 2 worlds - If he makes her AKB's Ace then he USED SKE & their fanbase (the OTHER Girls in SKE) to float Jurina. I think they will feel "used" putting Money in AKB's pocket when all they want is to see SKE become independent (which I support!). While at the same time girls in AKB (and some fans) might get turned off they the top of the Pyramid is BLOCKED by Jurina by design - why bother trying?

Again, we're not even sure AKB fans and/or SKE fans in general feel that way. Is there a way of knowing if the percentages of AKB-only or SKE-only fans are that high? I had the impression that it's more common that people just see them as the 48Group and may have favorites among the groups. Admittedly, no proof to support my impression.

The elections clearly show she doesn't have the #'s & WOTA's to carry 2 teams like Mayu, Sasshi, & Yuko & Yukirin.

Sashi got around 50k lead over Mayu when she beat her back in 2013. We all know what happened the next year. I'm not saying Jurina will be #1 next year. But I do think it's too early to say if her wota's strength will still grow or not. She has just turned 18 this year, more opportunities for management to push her if they want to.

Jurina should take stock & say "I want to make SKE unstoppable in itself" spend the next few years making it amazing - Why happens to SKE tomorrow if Jurina hurts her leg or gets a throat prob? Who will lead them?? Not Rena....SKE has far bigger issues if it puts all it''s eggs in the Jurina basket when she could easily dump them & become AKB's ACE. AKB fans won't be happy & SKE fans will revolt - it makes NO Financial Sense!!!

Opinions.

Jurina can still be the face of AKB if management wants to. And at this point, I don't think such a decision won't be the cause of downfall of AKB, nor having Paruru or Sakura as the face. AKB seems to be able to stay relevant at this point regardless of center/ace/face.

8. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    My ranking
    01.Miyazawa Sae (+15)
    02.Takajo Aki (+10)
    03.Matsui Jurina (+9)
    04.Takahashi Minami(+8)
    05.Kojima Haruna(+7)
    06.Watanabe Mayu (+6)
    07.Kashiwagi Yuki (+5)
    08.Sashihara Rino(+5)
    09.Minegishi Minami (+4)
    10.Oshima Yuko (+4)
    11.Murase Sae (+4)
    12.Yokoyama Yui (+3)
    13.Oota Aika (+3)
    14.Kawaei Rina (+3)
    15.Iriyama Anna (+2)
    16.Nakamura Mariko(+2)
    17.Iwata Karen (Karen)(+2)
    18.Kojima Mako (+1)
    19.Abe Maria (+1)
    20.Ichikawa Miori(+1)

I don't did not down vote anyone

9. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    It is "speculation" at the moment but this is a discussion that needs to be had SOONER rather than later. I'm basing my opinions on what I've read about the the supposed TRUE feelings of some die-hard SKE power-wotas. AKB fans might see it all as 1 big group full of sisters - but there are MANY militant SKE fans that want SKE to be more on it's own. I personally don't have a dog in the SKE vs AKB battle. My comments are more trying to understand the "Separatists" Angle - the reason they POWER VOTE for request hour & Senbatsu is in their own terms "Take away stage/screen time from AKB " its a land-grab. There's even some SKE Documentary where I believe some SKE girl says this. It's what fuels them - Jurina will need to pick a side eventually because SKE fans don't want to be a second-class citizen to AKB (so it seems) - NOT All fans feel this way but you're kidding yourself if you think this aggressive "Power Voting" isn't just harmless competition - No one throws money & free time away on friendly fun between Idols. If SKE could snatch ALL Senbatsu spots they would - just to prove a point.

It's NOT about the face of AKB - it's not a Paruru or Sakura thing either - They should focus on AKB Only girls as the next Pillars - KojiMako, Okada Nana, Yuria, Saho , Komi-Haru (& others) - THESE should be the Next faces of AKB....Mayu, Paruru, Yuki are already "Bigger than AKB" - they can power down a bit. NMN & SKE & HKT build their groups from within - AKB needs to go back to this It's stupid to have Jurina lead AKB because SKE wants something of their own - they want their own "Yuko" (or Acchan) - they don't want to share....why would they.

The other thing to consider is - Jurina isnt exactly "Otaku friendly" - the way Team 4, Paruru, Sakura, Mayuyu are (were) - Is Jurina a 2chan fav? In the way Rena Matsui was? The way Milky is? Yes, there's an audience for Idols that only value: Looks, Kawaii,sexy appeal, or Loli-ish personality - I don't know how Jurina fares w/ that crowd - It's VERY Dangerous to assume AKB fans will just accept her as something she doesn't 'sell herself as' - Its like Paruru selling herself as Athletic or Sayanee as an Air-Head - You'd never buy into it just based on behavior

We have time..... but every RH & every election - SKE will grow more impatient & gain more ground.

10. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Then maybe SKE fans will want to "steal" the center position in AKB as well. Not really sure how strong the force of akb purists are, so maybe it can work.

I understand why others want akb management to focus on pure akb girls but if management has other plans, then it will go their way.

As for Jurina's appeal to otakus, well, then maybe she doesn't / can't have that vital part of the market. If that's the case then maybe she is not fit to be akb's face, then again, if management wants it, well, hehe.

Point is, there's nothing wrong for some fans to think that Jurina will still play a bigger role in akb in the future.

11. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Can't wait for this year's member ranking :omfg:

I'm ecstatic to see who from the girls would rank number 1 this year...:omg:

12. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    What's with the hate with Mayu tho?

13. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    t
    this was 2015. she was shoved to our face as the future center. it just feels forced. BUT

after her push kinda hit plateau, then she won the next stage48 election

14. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    I thought fans love her since her debut lol
    I guess being the center you have to prepare for the hate eh

15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    well...yeah.. everyone who stood at the center and/or received push has experienced some hate or sorts...

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Everyone has their own tastes, liking one girl and not caring for another. I don't think most people will hate a girl just because she was pushed, but because they didn't like her that much to begin with and now she's being forced in their faces (and taking screentime/opportunities away from girls they find more interesting.) The push is the catalyst but not the reason.

It's easier to ignore someone that rubs you the wrong way when she's not front and center all the time.

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

There was also a lot of Sasshi vs Mayuyu bitterness around that time.