The 2015 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i was reading the 2014 ranking and Mayuyu got 8th place with +468 and -97.... -97 votes (most negative votes):^^;:

2. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    wow, I had no idea that Tano Yuka is like that:(

Btw after Mayuyu the next most hated one is Sakura and Jurina, this makes me wonder as well.

3. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I don't think anything is wrong with giving negative votes.

For me I will give them to the members I dislike seeing the most (whether it is on tv, or in talkshows. Just because they are annoying to me as members. Nothing to do with who they are in real life, just I wish they were not part of the group).

So maybe other people gave to Jurina and Sakura because they received a lot of screen time in AKB stuff? Maybe some people disliked mayuyu's character or personality?

I think people get too upset about negative votes, like "How could you give negative vote to my oshi?". But in reality, different people have different likes and dislikes. That is the great thing about this group, there's someone for everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Really? What evidence do you have to say Tano's a homophobe? I've never heard that.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    votes sent
    now only wait to see the results:1st:

6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    is Tano Yuka really homophobic? If yes, then... i wouldn't give my to respect her....

7. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I might blow it out of proportion but it just like for one,during the shoujiki shougi between Karen and Nana I didn't liked her reactions when she learn that Karen a "love target" among the members and she was holding her throat and shaking her head then she said something like "I can't believe I'm in the same generation as you"!I eventually let it slide since I thought might would have been doing that for variety but from xxxakaskorpion on tumblr said not to long that it would seemed that she said bad stuffs on NOTTV like she found gross two girls holding hands or lesbians were gross,I don't remember!I might just be the only one that see it that way all that combined together doesn't make her look very good!

8. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    This is really shocking. I hope this is a one time thing, because if it's not, I'm not her fan.

9. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

This is off topic but this rumor needs to stopped before it hurts someone (Tano) Xxxakaskorpion is the last one you want to consider for reliability. He's a fetishizing creep obsessed with yuri. He only cares about girl x girl stuff to the point that he stopped supporting the otona AKB member, Mariko, when he found out she had a son because he couldn't stand the association to anything male. Recently he compared the new love drama series to prostitution. He is not a credible person to go to for information. He will do anything to make it seem like the members are in love with each other and he reviles and insults anything even slightly to the contrary. Please don't say such things about Tano. There isn't any evidence she is homophobic. The akbingo episode is being taken way out of context.

• Like Like x 1
  10. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

True and is too hard to choose from, including Keya46 members list are more then 300 members overall to choose over top 20.
    Hope more and more Keya46 girls get nominated in here :)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I'm willing to take back what I said!Like I said,I might taking things out of proportion!

• Like Like x 1
  12. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    anyone has the NOTTV link? I would like to watch what she herself said/showed there so I can judge myself..

13. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^I don't have a link since their official channel only keep the latest episode but I know it was during a couples thingy with Tano/Muto and Oshima/?!
    Edit: I don't know if you can watch it because of YT red but you can the reactions that I was talking about on AKBingo!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I guess, you are referring to this AnDare episode?
    http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3651.html
    seeing her relationship with Tomu and reactions to others, Tano looks like latent homosexual in denial than homophobe to me))

• Like Like x 1
  15. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Before this thread gets too off topic...
    An example would be if people didn't like a certain way a member handled a scandal. During the year Sasshi had her scandal, her ranking dropped steeply and similarly, last year's lowest rank was Sayuringo, who was caught in her own scandal and quite a bad one at that. Sasshi largely recovered the year after, and I expect Sayuringo to do the same this year. Because these rankings are meant to be a snapshot in time, the negative votes have persisted because I believe people can have genuine reasons for not liking member(s) each year, and the annual rankings should reflect the rise and fall of popularity of members among the Stage48 community too.

I put the rule regarding "personal reasons" in there because what I don't want to see people using negative votes as a strategic tool. "Well, Paruru, Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sayanee and Sakura are popular so I'm going to vote them down" is never an acceptable reason, nor is "Well, Paruru, Takamina and Yuihan got the top spots last time, so I'm going to vote them down to give my oshi a better chance." Because I look at all the rankings submitted personally (even this year, even with the vote counting program), I can easily see abuse of the system. I remember last year I was kind of suspicious whether some people were voting down Mayuyu on purpose to give Takamina a better chance, but by and large, I think in the few years I've been running this ranking, people do know how to use their negative votes responsibly. In fact, the majority of people do not give negatives, and that's perfectly fine too.

16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Yes,that's it!I thought it could be a possibility but either way it's still unacceptalbe to me somehow!Anyway,I'm gonna stop there on this conversation!

17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

As for the Tano thing, just remember it's really easy to misunderstand the meaning of things you see on TV, especially in a different language. Also consider that Japan is generally less open about homosexuality. In any case, I doubt she was really saying she doesn't like homosexuality, and I don't think that small piece of evidence is anything that should be losing her fans as it can easily be misinterpreted.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    ithebigc, thx for explanation, now I get the idea and seems fair to me:)

19. MiniTokki

MiniTokki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I don't get why negative vote are implemented in the first place, when the ranking is about popularity and not " unpopularity ".

There's no such thing in any popularity ranking... Only if that a unpopularity ranking (but there no two different type of vote).
    (An extra ranking for electing the most disliked member make more sense to me.)

Imagine if the SSK had negative vote, it would be really bad. Would create campaign hate and shitstorming all over the place.

Well, I'm talking but I'm 4 posts short to participate haha.

20. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I did give negative votes this year, after debating with myself... Just like some members just stand out to you and you like them, I feel it is the same with negatives. Overall I like all girls, however some just don't... Well I just can't feel them and some feel, idk fake.

I noticed the members I dislike are either girls that are in your face all the time (not their fault) but... However I like many very popular members also, but this year I gave points to younger and Neuer members and to fint them in I dropped some more wellknown once (like Mayu and Paruru) not because I don't like them anymore but because I just wanted new girls on my list. Also, I know alot more girls this year because the new groups NGT and Keyakizaka interests me... I also followes the groups more closely...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.