The 2016 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All Ranks Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 29, 2017.

1. LadyNezumi

LadyNezumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I didn't expect Naanya to fall so far. I have not been a fan of her really, but she hasn't really done anything to deserve this kind of hate. Sure, the scandal was quite bad, but I suspect it was because her mental state has been bad for a long time. With people commenting on her weight, calling her a failed push, the 15th gen thing, and all that. I hope she can leave all that behind her now.

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I'm sad that out of the 4 16th gen that ranked, I voted for 2 of them :(

19. Yamane Suzuha (+1)
    20. Michieda Saki (+1)

I don't see Izurina and Naanya's hate either. Izurina is fine and Naanya just happened to make a slip. I'm surprised that people are putting her near the top of their list

I'm not going to show my negative ranking just because I know that there's going to be members that I'm going to be attacked for

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Naanya :^^;: I understand why she got ranked down.

But...

*rolls up sleeves*

Why'd anyone vote down Izurina?! It better not just be because she's...different. :hmm: She's a good performer, she's funny and can laugh at herself, and she's an important theater girl. I don't recall her having any indiscretions last year, so I can't see why anyone would have an actual reason to vote her down aside from just not liking her face.

4. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    It's not really surprising. Even before her major scandal, her reputation among fans wasn't stellar because she could be quite salty during handshakes. The scandal with her and Nishino Miki on that double date in the middle of the night just sealed it and then she graduated. Quite a few fans view this to have been a complete waste of resources because Naanya had been actively pushed for a time at least.

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

@ithebigc I'd say leave Harada Mayu on. Getting caught in a major scandal even before she started working for Keyaki is her only legacy. We should remember it for the amazing ridiculousness it was :hehe:

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Something I did noticed

So no Results Reveal on Tuesday?

7. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    So far:

The list was really hard for me since i'm basically a DD and i couldn't decide who to vote for, so i tried to take into account stuff that happened last year, i still forgot about a bunch of members tho.

01. Owada Nana (-5)

I'm not really in the Owada hate train, but her 15th gen drama was the only thing, done by a member, that i didn't like from last year.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

EDIT: Actually First One Appeared (Don't know why I keep do this every year).

15. Izuta Rina (+2)

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Wow, Naanya really bombed.

I don't see this.
    Naanya commented on the others ignoring her, yes, but we don't know much more.
    For all we know, Naanya could be the most horrible snake and the rest of the girls simply didn't want any trouble (cause she DID get in trouble in the end, didn't she?), so saying that they were bullying her is a bit extreme, IMO.

In the end, they all came to the theatre to see her off, so at least they were professionals.

I gave her -2, btw.

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm betting on the "nah" side. She will have a fresh start in the BNK there

• Like Like x 1
  11. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Day 1 Reveals:
    Positive:
    18. Kurosu Haruka (+1)

Negative:
    01. Izuta Rina (-5)

18. Kurosu Haruka (+1)

01. Izuta Rina (-5)

413. (57) [12|13] Owada Nana {+42,-48}, -6
    Surprised she got so much dislikes. While I am not interested in her anymore, mainly because she became a rather blend character for me, I don't understand the hate. Also, would someone give a link to the alleged "bullying" scandal? Haven't heard about this one.

411. (---) [0|1] Yamamoto Mao {+0,-3}, -3
    Definitely not a fan of Maopani, but sad to see her rank that low.

409. (376) [1|1] Hattori Yuna {+3,-4}, -1
    Why would someone downvote baby?! She is a cutie. I would love to hear why you down-ranked her, whoever you are. Now I'm sad I haven't voted for her, as she's my 3rd favorite T8 member. Hmm.

409. (---) [0|1] Honma Mai {+0,-1}, -1
    Should have upvoted Maichan. She is amazingly cute and awkward, she never fails to make me smile. But I do understand why someone would downvote her.

394. (---) [1|0] Kurosu Haruka {+1,0}, 1
    :( Am I the only one who sees what a gem she is?

394. (---) [1|0] Yamane Suzuha {+1,0}, 1
    Wow. Wouldn't have thought, I thought she was pretty popular abroad too.

394. (312) [1|0] Nishinaka Nanami {+1,0}, 1
    I think I voted before she announced grad... I would have upvoted her if it was after. I will miss her.

394. (---) [1|0] Umeyama Cocona {+1,0}, 1
    Once again, surprised. I thought she was one of the more popular 5th Gens.

394. (---) [1|0] Sakaguchi Tamami {+1,0}, 1
    And... again. She is really good looking and sweet on variety. Sad to see her that low.

380. (---) [1|0] Jonishi Rei {+2,0}, 2
    I thought she'd be in the Top 200 at least.

364. (246) [5|4] Izuta Rina {+19,-16}, 3
    One of the Izurina downvoters here. Let me explain my dislike to Izurina real quick: she isn't suppposed to be an idol. Honestly, I don't care if she's great with variety (which I honestly don't see, I find her performance on TV really weird and unlikable), an idol should at least be a pleasant performer (cute during performing/MC, interesting chara), or look good (for me it's an appealing face, some unfortunately are interested in their boobs. She has none of the features, which would make her a "blend" idol. Now, add the fact that her variety performance is annoying (for me, at least) and cringeworthy... I am glad I won't have to see her in AKB48 activities anymore, but on the other hand BNK are promising, so... would have been better if she was transferred to JKT or something.

364. (---) [2|0] Kageyama Yuuka {+3,0}, 3
    Thought she would have been higher, but... the Hiraganas are practically left in the basement so I guess it makes sense.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Can I share my personal top 20 as well even if I didn't originally vote? I wasn't actively online on the forum at the time of the voting so I didn't know it was happening

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I hated the fact that Naanya pretty much gave up in AKB tbh.

14. Matsui Hikari

You don't have to use them and "These negative points are completely optional and you can submit any number from 0 to 5, with the member you dislike the most getting -5 points. If you only give negative points to one member, that will be -5 points, if you have two members you dislike they will be -5 and -4 and so on. I want to stress that these should be used only if you really have a personal reason for disliking a member, not just because they're at the bottom of your ranking or because of some management decision completely out of their hands, like the kennin system or something."

You're welcome :)

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@LadyNezumi @Matsui Hikari

Obviously people can give downvotes to members for whatever reasons. but to say that you can't downvote a member because you dislike her? the text says "I want to stress that these should be used only if you really have a personal reason for disliking a member". I'm pretty sure 99% of the users who gave -1's to members did it because they dislike that member (for whatever reason) the other 1% did it for other reasons.

16. Matsui Hikari

@Mana I could care less about how others decide to use their downvotes but the fact that you're misunderstanding what it means is funny :lol: Disliking a member in that context means that you dislike their personality (or whatever) and not disliking a member because they are getting pushed.

Anyways, have fun. Discussions ends here.

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nothing out yet. So far so good.

I didn't vote for Izuta but only because I forgot about her.
    Forgetting her face, she's annoying and not at all the funny character she's made out to be. Her presence alone can ruin a theatre performance. Too bad. Probably won't vote for her next year because she won't spoil anything for me.

18. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I like Nagyu too! I couldn't remember whether I ranked her though but I guess not haha

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

19. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    The hard bottom two are such a surprise that I don't even... an ineligible not even member and someone who is apparently a queen of this thread. Great start, not even a day gone and we are on third page.

I hope that Hattori's downvoters will speak, I don't understand how they could have happened...

I can promise myself that Jonishi Rei will be a lot higher next year. I was the one that voted for Matsuoka Chiho BTW. The only my vote "revealed" so far.

If we had 555 girls, shouldn't Hattori be on 551st place? Fifth last, as it happens. I understand why real 409th place will have to wait until the end, to give an element of surprise, but the places below should be numbered correctly.

20. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    So far only tamami that ranked from my list. Looking for my other faves from now on