1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2016 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All Ranks Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 29, 2017.

1. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    Here's my list now that all ranks are revealed. Didn't give any negative points.

01. Kato Rena (+15) - #36
    02. Tano Yuka (+10) - #22
    03. Shiroma Miru (+9) - #20
    04. Jitoe Nene (+8) - #158
    05. Ichikawa Manami (+7) - #68
    06. Goto Rara (+6) - #66
    07. Komiyama Haruka (+5) - #17
    08. Motomura Aoi (+5) - #52
    09. Nakano Ikumi (+4) - #78
    10. Kizaki Yuria (+4) - #40
    11. Iriyama Anna (+4) - #32
    12. Toyonaga Aki (+3) - #125
    13. Takahashi Juri (+3) - #25
    14. Murayama Yuiri (+3) - #12
    15. Tsukiashi Amane (+2) - #147
    16. Okada Nana (+2) - #1
    17. Yabuki Nako (+2) - #33
    18. Yokoyama Yui (Team 8) (+1) - #103
    19. Oda Ayaka (+1) - #318
    20. Tanaka Miku (+1) - #24

2. MiniTokki

MiniTokki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    My vote :

01. Watanabe Mayu (+15) #3
    02. Yabuki Nako (+10) #33
    03. Okada Nana (+9) #1
    04. Yagura Fuuko (+8) #48
    05. Yamada Noe (+7) #61
    06. Ego Yuna (+6) #244
    07. Kodama Haruka (+5) #6
    08. Komiyama Haruka (+5) #17
    09. Ikuta Erika (+4) #7
    10. Yamamoto Sayaka (+4) #2
    11. Nishino Nanase (+4) #14
    12. Ichikawa Miori (+3) #54
    13. Kojima Mako (+3) #10
    14. Tashima Meru (+3) #21
    15. Moriyasu Madoka (+2) #97
    16. Miyawaki Sakura (+2) #5
    17. Sutou Ririka (+2) #47
    18. Nagahama Neru (+1) #9
    19. Yokoyama Yui (team A) (+1) #11
    20. Oba Mina (+1) #128

No negative votes.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    And that is my list fully revealed.

Of course Yukirin is #1. She is the one that continues to drives my interest in 48G, everyday.

Haruppi at #2. So glad she is back. Though her hiatus was not so kind to her spot in my rankings. But that was for 2017. So not a factor here.

Eretan at #3 because she really is one of HKT's best performers. If you are not watching her in the theater, you are doing this whole fan-thing wrong. Also, she has taken to doing acapella covers on her G+. Not as good as Miyumiyu, but she is making headway. And the confidence shown by this endeavor is something that I am very appreciative of. I love this young lady so much. :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:I wish more of you would take a liking to her as well. GO WATCH HER IN HKT STAGES!

Reichan. My little draftee. I have enjoyed watching her go from a shaky and iffy performer, to one who is so bright and energetic. :^O^: She does still need to work on MC and talking in general though.:hehe: Makotin better be careful. With Naanya gone, I no longer have a clear next-in-line for AKB-oshimen if/when Yukirin grads. Very real chance Reichan can step past Makotin and right into the position.

Kirarin. She had this sweet soothing aura about her during those SR streams in the run-up to SSK2016.<3<3<3 Her friendship with Reichan was a definite plus. :approve: But now she is gone. Her graduation fucking HURT. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: More so than even Ricchan's grad.

Mirun is actually not so high up my rankings. But she has come a LONG way in expressing herself during performances, she is talking much more now during MCs, and even venturing to crack jokes and banter with her teammates/groupmates. I was sufficiently impressed with her that she earned the point. Of course, Eretan being her closest friend in HKT certainly helped. :D

For comparison my Top20 as of May 1st, 2017.
    01. Kashiwagi Yuki 48G Kami-Oshimen
    02. Sakamoto Erena HKT Oshimen
    03. Kodama Haruka
    04. Nishikawa Rei
    05. Kojima Mako
    06. Tomonaga Mio
    07. Yokoyama Yui
    08. Kizaki Yuria
    09. Iriyama Anna
    10. Hokozano Hazuki
    11. Fukuoka Seina
    12. Nakano Ikumi
    13. Akiyoshi Yuka
    14. Ichikawa Miorin
    15. Ogino Yuka
    16. Yokoyama Yui (Team 8)
    17. Miyazato Rira
    18. Komada Hiroka
    19. Kato Rena
    20. Inoue Yuriya

4. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Sakamoto Erena was #3 in my rank this year! I think she is great!

5. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Hmmmm - I can't say this ultimate outcome wasn't "anticipated" but anyway - Here's where I landed

My #1 was Sayanee (15+)
    :2nd:2.:2nd:(3) [70|3] Yamamoto Sayaka{+451,-10}, 441
    I honestly think she's the BEST choice AKS has of ever coming 'close' to another Yuko but AKS is wasting her.
    I picked mainly because she's an OMNI-Purpose Idol - She deserves SO Much more than what she's been given. BUT, one could argue in terms of NMB she's handsomely rewarded (which is true!)- In terms of talent, personality, demeanor, attitude, beauty, humbleness, dancing, Comedy, MC'ing, singing...go ahead name something - SHE's top tier. Compare how she handles her almost 'god like' status in NMB vrs....Other 'Star players' (not mentioning any names) of their Sister groups.

Sayanee has taken more risks & is open to more challenges than ANY (ANY!!!!!) Idol before her. KojiHaru excels in modeling, Paruru in acting, Yuko in dancing/performing, Yukirin TV hosting, Sasshi interview/Comedy..and such...Sayanee can easily adapt and hold her own IN ANY Idol Arena. Give her 6-12 months she could slay in Kpop like she was born there. Broadway in America? Performing in Las Vegas? Martial Arts in Films?- Sayanee would make it look easy...FOR HER. And yet- totally a sweet heart. totally a goofball & totally just an awesome human being by ALL Accounts.

If Idols are our "religion" (of sorts) then Sayanee is easily a Saint. I pick & choose Idols for various reasons: Personality, UnderDog, Moxie, Moe/Kawaii, Sex Appeal...but Sayanee like Yuko is "above Idol"- she's an Idols Idol.

My biggest regret is that I chose her as 3rd behind KomiHaru last year because then SHE would've won & there wouldn't have been a Tie - It was like "1" point. This year I had to save her but it's too late- the Danso's are to organized.

My #3 Miyawaki Sakura (+9) Again...Imagine where AKB would be now w/out Sakura. My additional thoughts...
    Seriously- since the moment I got fully into AKB, I had heard of tiny Sakura. This cute chipmunk of a gal. In those early HKT Hakatta Hakkarakeren (whatever) They focused a lot of "Russian Monkey", Sasshi & Haruppi but Sakura clearly shined. Every year I saw her make double-digit leaps in the election...People like her naturalness & aura of "Girl Next Door". She's a total knockout & yet she's still kind of awkward & girly in a heart warming way. I can't really say anything about her that others haven't said. All I can say is- "either you get her or you don't".
    When I look at the future of the group & Who management decides to pick for "stuff"- I'm very relieved they pick Sakura & she's been returning on their investment. I don't have much to be excited about w/ AKB in the last year or so but Sakura has always been a "Bright Spot"- She continues to impress & warm my heart (as an Idol should). She deserves the world & I honestly hope she "gets it" before Jurina does. Jurina's a precision machine - Sakura is a really girl just trying her best to be an Idol bring smiles - Sakura's not perfect but it's her "naturalness" that makes her perfectly enjoyable.

My #10 Hirate Yurina (+4)- Here I thought I was being a Maverick picking her but many of you agree- there's something special w/ this girl...what could it be?
    Many of you know I can throw an Idol under the bus for having short hair- But again, Sayanee & Sakura & Yurina should be proof that sometimes the IDOL's appeal & charisma can overpower her 'hair game'.

What I love most about Yurina are "faces"- She's so expressive & looks adorable as hell while still being a bad-ass. SHE is the future of AKS (one part anyway)- She can crush it like a Yuko & be gentile like an Acchan & has that determined precision like a Jurina....and uh...she exudes carbon dioxide like Mayu (hey, it helps plants grow!).

She's an Awesome "Gateway Idol"- I think she's a great role model & what's not to love. I wish she'd lead AKB48.

#13 Kojima Mako (+3) I'll keep this simple...
    If anyone deserves a "center" shot (if the Old Gens would get out of the way) it's her. GIVE HER Something to do already! She's pretty, she's tall & slender, She has experience. She was showcased early on (before "Memory Lane" began). I love that she had a cute original idea- her "Soccer Channel" shows- I loved seeing her w/ Komi & Miki - seeing them play & laugh- Couldn't understand a damn word cause no one subs crap anymore here- lol.

I'm always looking to see what KojiMako is up to - She should Senbatsu or a major pillar in AKB at this point & they're just wasting her.

#17 - Haruka Kodama ("Haruppi")
    The Struggle continues....
    I'll always have room for Haruppi at my Idol Table. She's too talented & sweet a person. She was my 1st HKT48 Oshi. I'm sure there's people here who think I'm some misogynist type (because I deplore 'Dansos') but Haruppi like Sae M (SKE) often strikes the balance of Athletic short haired girl & Sexy Seductress...plus, in her early years she admitted to Farting in the huddles to make people laugh. I kinda like her lisp. I like how hard she tries at everything. I'm always excited to see what she'll do next.
    on a 'Sad But True' note *TRIGGER WARNING*
    Some of her fans can be a tad 'dramatic' or shall we say 'INTENSE':rolleyes:. I used to frequent Haruppi's thread & I gave some well received 'pep talks' during the early days of the Meru replacement - but then...'certain fans' got territorial & opinionated about how one chooses to be a fan? Anyway, Haruppi is for everyone. I've always liked her but Stage has made it difficult to express myself because I'm not part of some 'Clique'
    having said that I hope she continues to impress & be as Icon as I know she'll be someday...Someday she'll be at the point where AKS doesn't deserve her.
    #19 Erika Ikuta (NGZK) - pretty much for all times sake. I've always been a fan. She's a total dream girl & has so many talents (except cooking)- Had to throw her at least 1 point.
    #18 Yuki Kashiwagi - Same as Erika, Always makes me smile & it's only 1 point - so it's more of an honorable mention. I've never been unsatisfied w/ Yukirin.

SPEAKING of UNSATISFIED..... get ready to duck 'Snowflakes' - go find a 'Safe Space'...here is my last Negative.
    OKADA NANA
    It's only -2 but if I had known Takamina & Jurina were gonna get NEGGED by so many others - I'd have gone the full -5.

I actually had her on my '+' list before...But that was before the "Make-Over". My issue isn't w/ her as a person or even her talents. It's the "Make-Over" because I feel like it's a "Bait & Switch" (of sorts). She started off willowy & princess type (like Yukirin) & was pretty Girly but "serious" & remember there was a 'Mystery' about her, like that she'd not break eye contact in an interview (remember that bit on AKBingo) & she was always a cool "Big sis" to girls in Team 4....but then, like an Avalanche - Boom, the hair was pixie cut & she started dressing "boyish" (Danso, handsome) and didn't she say she was "bi-sexual"? (NOT a Big DEAL! - hear me out). I mean, so what Yuko was kinda 'gay' for some of the girls (and it was HOT)...but there's a pattern emerging.

I can't tell if she's doing this as a "character" (playing a Type?) to get ahead in AKB? Now, look at her- She's the Danso queen & she's ruler of Stage48 now & she appeals to a "certain type" of Female Fan (Not a problem!)- So I'm left wondering which was the "real" Okada Nana. Is it the more recent "Butch" Danso type (to make the girls swoon) or the Serious "princess" Big sis type that I knew in 2013-2015.
    One person said they voted FOR her just because of the "Hair Cut"...I'm giving her a -2 because of that "look". I would feel just as confused if Komi-Haru or Nagisa Shibuya did this. Hell, Yuria Kizaki PLAYED a transgender person on a TV show & I thought it was a bold acting choice & wished her well. One could argue she 'adopted' the danso look to compete w/ Haruppi for Senbatsu- but the rub is, Haruppi has had the same Look & Style since 2013!. I know what I'm getting w/ Haruppi.
    Lastly...just know my -2 is more done out of confusion. I can't help but wonder if Okada saw a void opening (in the "Danso" market) & decided to fill it in which case she's just playing a "role" or servicing a type of fan & I thought she was above that. Oya Shizuka & Geesh commit to their "images" even to their own detriment. Which "type" was the REAL Okada Nana?...I guess it doesn't matter any more- this is what's "Working" for her now.

JUST An Opinion!

6. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    01. Okada Nana (+15)
    Aaaaaaahhh my future fave (lbr Annin won't stay for that long). She's a STAR in the making. Can dance, can sing, well mannered, appealing to everyone. Whew. Getting senbatsu is the cherry on top for this top position.
    02. Iriyama Anna (+10)
    Looove her, and the fact that she snagged some outside jobs too. Returning to SSK and #18 with no handshakes to increase fans too kinda tells that her current fanbase is solid. She's getting prettier too. Oh, and she, unlike some senbatsu members actually attended theaters when she was not busy (she attended almost every M.T. Sasagu after her utacon gig finished).
    03. Oya Shizuka (+9)
    People who said that she did not deserve to be senbatsu because she's not pretty might need to tune to Mirakuru Quiz. She's really living up to his variety persona, she's making a fool of herself, getting slimed by cream, and General Public LIKED it, that's what matters. Her sudden push is also an embodiment of how loyalty to the group and hardwork can get you something. This is why I like AKB where looks is not everything.
    04. Yamamoto Sayaka (+8)
    Geez, her new album outsold one of JPop main girl (which successfully made the fans of that girl FUMED in other forum). Do I need another reason?
    05. Umeda Ayaka (+7)
    I have always liked her tbh. She's another full package for me, and her growth is so natural. Kinda disappointed that she went down like that in SSK
    06. Yoshida Akari (+6)
    NMB's Michelle Pan is here to stay. #6 in KHK, increasing subscribers, she definitely grabbed my attention last year. I also appreciate the fact that she edits her own video, that's one hell of a work and she still manages to balance every activity she's participating in.
    07. Sutou Ririka (+5)
    Love her, love her MC in RH, love her unique philosophy antics. I'm hoping that management did not forget about her when Aayan's the current pushed one
    08. Kinoshita Momoka (+5)
    I'm sorry, but someone need to define "useless", because she grabbed GP attention (KHK #18), her handshakes is selling, she is funny, and she is being HERSELF. Oh, and you know she's going to school 80% of 48G members in terms of vocal."Priority" and her line in "Mayonaka no Tsuyogari" still got me shook.
    09. Tanabe Miku (+4)
    Last year was definitely her year, not just janken, she also got a shonichi spot in Tadaima Renaichuu (after being under for a quite some time)
    10. Jessica Veranda (+4)
    The OG Consecutive SSK Queen (yea, I know it's supposed to be Sasshi). She also managed to show her creativity by designing JKT 2nd album cover
    11. Muto Tomu (+4)
    That #10 rank without push is amazing
    12. Nakagawa Haruka (+3)
    Graduated in high note, and Indonesians like her too as.
    13. Nomura Nao (+3)
    My favourite D2. She did a lot of showrooms last year and I liked it. She also got to star in the Lost in Supermarket gig, (supporting act but hey outside job is outside job) so definitely a good year.
    14. Kuranoo Narumi (+3)
    The highest ranked 8 member, and she was close to be center too.
    15. Nakai Rika (+2)
    I really like her face tbh. She also managed to raise her own popularity via showroom and successfully landed herself in HT senbatsu.
    16. Kato Minami (+2)
    First homegrown NGT member who got ranked needs some love
    17. Taniguchi Megu (+2)
    Last year was definitely the time where I got to see her capabilities more. If she keeps this up, she might raise 5-10 spots in my ranking next year
    18. Miyazaki Miho (+1)
    She might overstay her time, but she is funny af in RH MC. I also feel like she, now, gets the good balance of her jokes
    19. Oguri Yui (+1)
    High Tension senbatsu and that "shokupaan" in AKBINGO really got me
    20. Miyazawa Sae (+1)
    Gotta shower some luv for SaeYaka other half

7. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    My votes.

01. Hasegawa Rena (+15) [144]
    02. Yabuki Nako (+10) [33]
    03. Tashima Meru (+9) [21]
    04. Inoue Yuriya (+8) [95]
    05. Goto Rara (+7) [66]
    06. Iwamoto Renka (+6) [282]
    07. Okada Nana (+5) [1]
    08. Jitoue Nene (+5) [158]
    09. Fukagawa Maiko (+4) [318]
    10. Harada Aoi (+4) [110]
    11. Matsumoto Hinata (+4) [345]
    12. Sakaguchi Nagisa (+3) [132]
    13. Utada Hatsuka (+3) [282]
    14. Sugahara Riko (+3) [328]
    15. Sato Anju (+2) [166]
    16. Yamada Noe (+2) [61]
    17. Sato Minami (+2) [282]
    18. Kurosu Haruka (+1) [394]
    19. Asai Nanami (+1) [345]
    20. Nagatomo Ayami (+1) [268]

01. Izuta Rina (-5) [364]
    02. Kinoshita Momoka (-4) [34]
    03. Kojima Haruna (-3) [28]
    04. Oya Shizuka (-2) [103]
    05. Sakaguchi Riko (-1) [297]

8. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I respect that you're bold enough and had the time to write down your reasoning to give negative votes to Naachan. But as her fan, I can't help but defend her a bit. Remember, I'm defending, not bashing here.

Let's all remember that we will NEVER know the real, true side of any of the members regardless how much we follow/stalk them indirectly through the internet or by going to handshake events.

First of all, about Naachan's early "princess"-y image, that was her initial image when she was still fresh and trying to be in the safe side (I believe using this image is like a stepping stone for her before whether she decides to stay with that image or not). And she did stay on that image for some time and people loved her and she was still pushed (though she still couldn't surpass Kojimako's push). And then out of nowhere she came out with a new haircut that even I needed some time to fully accept because I was afraid she'd go for the bi-way (because this might creep fans out of her fandom). But eventually she got lots of positive response from this haircut and fans who at first felt hesitant with this decision are now accepting her regardless how she looks like. And from here she also looked less tense, stressed and more free and she could act like herself.

Based on my observations, when she had the "princess"-y image and "serious" character, she was interesting, but she looked like she was restrained and couldn't be herself naturally. As her fan, I'd rather that she acts as she wants rather than her forcing herself to be who she's not really is. Once again, I don't know who Naachan really is, and this is just based on my observation. Whether her current image is just a "character" or not, I wouldn't care too much because she looks comfortable now compared to before and that's all that matters to me. I'm seeing it this way; one person consists of more than one characteristics so her "serious" and "casanova" characters are just some of her characteristics, in which both of them are "real". She can be serious, but not all the time and same goes for her casanova-ness. Let's not forget that some people got turned off by her being serious, so adding this contrasting character is actually fun and interesting.

Another thing is I don't think she cut her hair in order to compete with anyone. As she has told lots of people, she cut her hair in order to feel "fresh" in which I believe she wants (and is brave enough) to show who she really is by changing her appearance. If some people argue that she cut her hair off for competition, let's all remember that this is SHOWBIZ. Everyone competes with everyone in many ways to out-best others for popularity. So if Naachan did cut her hair to compete, I'd say she did a good job because she's at her peak at the moment.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So,

01. Okada Nana (+15) -1st
    02. Yamada Nanami (+10) -75th
    03. Nakano Ikumi (+9) -78th
    04. Yamamoto Sayaka (+8) -2nd
    05. Iriyama Anna (+7) -32nd
    06. Kato Rena (+6) -36th
    07. Tanikawa Hijiri (+5) -117th
    08. Kojima Mako (+5) -10th
    09. Takahashi Juri (+4) -25th
    10. Kurano Narumi (+4) -69th
    11. Murayama Yuiri (+4) -12th
    12. Hirate Yurina (+3) -4th
    13. Murakawa Vivian (+3) -212th
    14. Yamada Noe (+3) -61st
    15. Kinoshita Momoka (+2)34th
    16. Takakura Moeka (+2) -65th
    17. Nishino Nanase (+2) -14th
    18. Tani Marika (+1) -59th
    19. Ito Riria (+1)328th
    20. Taguchi Manaka (+1) -234th

01. Watanabe Mayu (-5) -3rd
    02. Takahashi Minami (-4) -50th
    03. Minegishi Minami (-3) -61st
    04. Owada Nana (-2) -413th
    05. Kashiwagi Yuki (-1) -8th

:banana:

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  10. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Whats with the CAPS LOCK though?
    Seems like other than Riria, Biichan, Manaka and Hiji you're pretty mainstream ;)

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I copied and pasted from the message I send ithebigc (since he wrote the whole MEMBER NAME thing in capitals, I thought his software needed it as such lol).

And yes, now that I barely have time to go beyond singles and PVs, I have to content my idol-needs with the most common denominator. :^^;:

12. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    What's with this Naachan image switch fallacy tho? She was already a yuri even before she cut her hair, and she's still a majime after she cut her hair. Some of you made it look like she changed to a completely different person.

I also don't get revealing her sickness as a bait for SSK when she opened it up during the ranking speech.

13. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Well thought-out...I'd have used a Spoiler tag like I'm about to - lol
    Like who you want..but I'm glad you atleast acknowledged that either the "princess" or the "butch" MIGHT be fake. It's a strange business. Apparently it happens in KPOP too. There's a tiny rapper girl in TWICE (Cheayoung) who recently got a tiny crop-cut & alluded to being "Into Girls"...what's weird is- TWICE already since DAY 1 had a Danso "cool girl" type- lol. She's actually pretty cute & they often play off that she's "boyish" in comedy skits (maybe it's an Act?) The Butch/Danso "Bi - Idol" is clearly a "position" that either gets assigned or some girls "adopt" I suppose.

For example- your girl is Takamina. I wouldn't call her Danso. She appeals to a 'certain type'. But what if she showed up one day w/ blonde hair & belly shirts & was more flirty than Milky...you'd feel betrayed right? But it is a Business so we can atleast agree it's a "means to an end". On your last point- KomiHaru 'might' not be rainbows & sunshine & Paruru might've just been playing up the Salt- Paruru does tons of acting gigs, why don't we ever hear of her being "Salty" or "Difficult"? she's around tons of Male actors- certainly something awkward could've happened by now...but all we know is the "Surface".
    I'd have more faith & respect in Okada if she came out as herself "current self" earlier cause now I don't know what's real.

Sickness? What does she have? Not mocking - this info snuck by me. If you love her (many do!) fine - she's certainly not a mean or creepy person. She's NOT an Attention Whore & I don't think I've ever seen her play "Victim" (like some Idols) & She's always been very sisterly & defended KomiHaru (like on AKBingo) even before Komi ranked so I'm always going to have a level of respect for her. I'll admit she's fallen off my radar since the "image change".

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  14. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Just out of curiosity I'd like to now why was Tashima Meru negative-voted... I have no intentions of convincing anyone of anything about her, I'm just really curious to know the reason, so if the down voter could please explain, I'd love to know! Thanks in advance!

15. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I didn't downvote Meru (She was probably just outside my list since I don't really follow HKT that much but like TTMC)

But if I remember correctly there has been a bit of push back against her due to what people perceive as an undeserved push. There might be other reason's but that is just what I recall.

16. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @OshimaYuko I figured there might be other reasons since that pushed died out long ago...

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She only got -4 though, same as Haruppi. It could be anything, as simple as someone not liking their face or haircut or whatever. -4 is practically in the realm of statistical anomaly, I'm not sure if there's any pattern to discern there.

I didn't downvote her either btw, so I dunno lol

18. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @Reveen Just honest curiosity, since she is my oshi, I like to know how people see her and I like to discuss her [hehe]

19. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    First of all, i'm really happy that i participated here :). I’m mainly a Nogizaka46 fan, but I included many G48 that I like based in performances, mvs and the firsts 100 episodes or so of akbingo.

01.Hori Miona (+15)
    02. Ikuta Erika (+10)
    03. Nishino Nanase (+9)
    04. Watanabe Mayu (+8)
    05. Iriyama Anna (+7)
    06. Ota Yuuri (+6)
    07. Saito Asuka(+5)
    08. Matsui Jurina (+5)
    09. Kitahara Rie (+4)
    10. Hirate Yurina (+4)
    11. Okada Nana (+4)
    12. Takeuchi Saki (+3)
    13. Motomura Aoi (+3)
    14. Miyazaki Miho (+3)
    15. Tano Yuka (+2)
    16. Shibuya Nagisa (+2)
    17. Kumazaki Haruka (+2)
    18. Taniguchi Megu (+1)
    19. Kawamoto Saya (+1)
    20. Kato Minami (+1)

I'm glad to see sakamichis growth. i think it would be cool to make a campaing for a sakamichi queen next year :corr:. Looking forward to the next ranking.

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Good for you. I would love to know who was the only person to negative votes Mako too! Tho it was a -2...I mean number 1, who the buck negative votes Mako LOL and number 2, that single vote costed her being out in the single digit rank :O

Just kindly inbox me, if anyone can find that person :D

P.S I'm not salty at all, just curious.