The 2016 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All Ranks Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

No it isn't. You're just being silly by peddling that line of argument.

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

If you like a member's personnality then you will like it if she gets pushed.
    If you don't like a member's personnality then you won't like it if she gets pushed.

Logic? :rolleyes:

Of course you can dislike a member's personnality even if she's not pushed.
    but if you dislike a pushed member, it's because you don't like the member and don't approve it. Logic.

But whatever. what that user said is that people don't give -1's because of dislike. I think we all know this is the main reason why people actually give -1's. idek what you guys are trying to prove here. that people give -1's only because of real, rational and neutral reasons? LMAO. :fp: Moving on from this ridiculous talk.

3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Look, essentially you can give a negative vote to someone for ANY reason. However, in the spirit of the competition, we want to encourage people to use their negative votes for a valid reason, and not just because they have open spots to fill. Also...

The only negative voting I take umbrage with is when it is done for "strategic purposes." For example, since it was so close last year, a Sayanee fan might consider downvoting Okada and Mayu in order to increase Sayanee's chances. To me that is bush league, and it is evident that certain people have used their negative votes that way in the past.

Also, can everybody please stop posting your entire chart when you have nobody on it. Is that really necessary? Just say none of your members showed up yet and be done with it.

@Silenka Of course that is why some of them downvoted Izurina, and that will probably become evident if/when a certain perpetual 17-year old shows up on their list too. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  4. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I seriously do not understand the argument in this thread. Let's take Sasshi as an example. If I dislike Sasshi, based on her personality, based on what she did or didn't do in whatever, then I have a personal reason for disliking her and I can exercise my negative votes if I want. What I can't do is give a -5 to Sasshi just because she's #1, and then give a -4 to Mayuyu just because she's #2 and so on because that's stupid. Other invalid reasons include "Oh, I don't like kennins so I'm just going to downvote all kennin members not because I dislike them but management sucks!" or strategic voting, as Cristafari mentioned above. I didn't think it'd be that hard to understand so I didn't expand on it in the OP, but here's the distinction, straight from the person who wrote the rules.

This is why I wrote the following right above the schedule ;)
    Specifically, on Tuesday I'm flying to Fukuoka so the last thing on my mind will be the ranking.

You've been participating in these long enough to know we never count girls who didn't get a single positive or negative vote. If they're so unpopular that no one cared to give or take away even 1 point, I just assume no one cares enough to see them in the overall ranking anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

@ithebigc and everyone else: The argument exists because many members of this forum (and rightly so) draw a line between disliking an idol because she was pushed by management - which isn't the girl's fault, she had zero to do with it - and disliking an idol for actions that were entirely her own doing and of her own choosing.

A perfect example: I don't particularly care for Sakura's personality or performance and I hate how she has been pushed to the front of two groups. But I wouldn't give her a negative for that, because she hasn't personally done anything to invoke my ire. Management did all the work there. Simply existing is not a good reason to dislike an idol who is clearly trying her best (but herein lies a discrepancy, as some people are arguing that I should downvote Sakura for disliking her personality and performance. Well, it's still not her fault she got pushed to where I always have to see her). Naanya, on the other hand, got into a scandal, pretty much gave up trying in the group (debatable but apparent to most) and advertised her drama with the other members. Every bad action here was her own doing and every bad action was preventable. Thus people who looked at what she did and disliked it gave her totally justifiable downvotes. I was almost one of them, but in the end I decided not to. It wouldn't have changed much in the overall ranking, anyway.

In a perfect world - at least in my perfect world, and clearly in some people's who have been arguing for it here - people would only downvote idols for actions of that idol's own and not because she was pushed by management or has a face they don't like. But alas, it is not so.

This is why there was always debate about removing the negative votes entirely. Besides being able to use them "strategically" (omg it's just a fan ranking guys, chill out), not everyone draws the line in the same place when it comes to justifiable downvotes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Your Sunday results are now out, featuring ranks 301-350.

Changes:
    - Harada Mayu has now been taken out from the ranking
    - For members with the same amount of points, the groups have now been changed to the proper descending order, with AKB48 closer to bottom and JKT48 closer to the top in keeping with previous years' convention

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Didn't vote, but:

Oh wow. Hall of shame. We really have to feel bad about Owada Nana... :gavel:

Worse than a single -5 vote!? :shock:

8. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    I'd rather not put in an entire chart of empty slots aside from one so here:

20. Suenaga Oka(+1)

No negatives, there isn't anyone I particularly dislike.

9. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

One member show up today
    15. Oda Ayaka (+2)

Glad that one of my fav in 4th gen didnt have a negative votes

10. digital clone

digital clone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    18. Isohara Kyoka (+1)

11. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I'd like to hear the reason why someone down voted memi (kakizaki) :cold:

12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Still safe so far [hehe] Only my 2 16th gen girls ranked. But then again, I gave my high points to my theater girls so it'll land them a fairly high rank and my somewhat-popular girls are going to rank high anyways.

13. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Can I ask (or pray) users to use (at least also) members full name? Just in order to understand what it's in discuss..
    Ok if we are talking about senbatsu members, but, if eveybody start to use nicknames or first name.. it's impossible to know in detail all 500 girls, sorry if I'm being rude!

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That was me

That too.

Both great, fun members. I predict Mukai especially will win a lot more hearts this year.
    Denchan is good enough for it but might take a little longer.

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Another post in this thread since the bandwidth silence...
    I'm pretty convinced this is not due pushed reason. Whatever it is, you can keep it.

Now i'm suspecting this is done by the same person lmao. jk

Other than that, not much unrest from this graph.
    NGT finally entered the fray. JKT, HKT, NMB, and SKE added mix of theater regs, new gen and graduates. AKB even more with 8.

As for my rank, none. Though I wish I could be less spread and focused on certain group next year.

Looking forward to next batch.

16. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Day 3 results are now up and with them, we have our second former Top 100 member dropping out.

As for me, the first member on my ranking is in! I met a whole bunch of members I'd never met before this past year having actually moved to Japan, and my list reflects that.

Nappi's one of the 4th Gen that caught my eye initially. Her MCs during theater shows and SHOWROOMs are interesting enough that I've met her a couple times by now. Unfortunately, one of those times was when she was in the same lane as Oimochan so I just about totally ignored her while talking to Oimochan :^^;: Still! I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in HKT48 so that's worth something. High five to the other person who gave her 4 points.

17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    my ranking so far

negative points

01.Matsumura Kaori
    02.Matsumura Sayuri
    04.Yamauchi Suzuran

18. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Antan! I didn't vote for her this year :cry:

What's wrong with 2016 Sayuringo?

19. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Still no one popped up again after tamami.
    Sayuri still got hated even after 2,5 years

20. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    4 of mine today

03. Shimono Yuki (+9)
    09. Ueno Haruka (+4)
    15. Tanaka Yuka (+2)
    18. Sakaguchi Riko (+1)

Shinamon got only my vote :eek: