The 2016 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All Ranks Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I did not down vote Sayuri but if I may try to think of a reason why anyone would down vote her. Well, as ithebigc said, one may down vote a member for what she may or may have not done. Sayuri still haven't decided to graduate, and frankly, considering what she did, she should have.

So personally, I find it justifiable for anyone to down vote her every year that she's still in the group.

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    What time of the year do you usually hold the voting, and how?

3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Showing up on my list so far...

04) 263. (285) [9|5] Matsumura Kaori{+27,-16}, 11
    10) 297. (207) [3|1] Sakaguchi Riko{+9,-1}, 8
    12) 305. (271) [3|0] Okamoto Naoko{+7,0}, 7
    13) 282. (165) [3|0] Kawakami Rena{+9,0}, 9
    20) 268. (246) [3|0] Michelle Christo Kusnadi{+10,0}, 10

A quarter of my list gone. And if I had done this list a bit later, two members I would have added (Yamane, Aoki) have shown up too. I anticipate a few more of my list showing up tomorrow.

I made two negative votes, neither of which have shown up yet.

4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22

1. Soda Sarina (254)

2. Matsumura Kaori (263)

Negatives:
    1. Owada Nana (LAST)
    Wow... that Sayuringo hate...

5. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    My ranking so far.

Still no one from top 10 :D

11. 268. (150) [9|8] Matsumura Sayuri{+38,-28}, 10
    15. 263. (165) [3|1] Obata Yuna{+12,-1}, 11
    20. 394. (---) [1|0] Shoji Nagisa{+1,0}, 1

and negative points...

02. 364. (246) [5|4] Izuta Rina{+19,-16}, 3

Why this Sayurin's hate :( I was able to meet her and talk with her at Japan Expo in Paris and she was very kind. T_T

6. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    Sasuga 2nd and 3rd blocks... xD
    These girls are rocking with like 4~10 points. Not much is going on there from the fan's side. x)

I would have voted for these three but I didn't because I'm not into them that much and I rarely see them:
    297. (207) [3|1] Sakaguchi Riko{+9,-1}, 8
    268. (442) [3|1] Yamauchi Suzuran{+12,-2}, 10
    254. (260) [4|0] Tanaka Yuka{+12,0}, 12

Riko, humorous. ^^y

Suzuran is great if you can catch her somewhere in the void of SKE! Kinda girly/funny/cute/burikko, otona sexy, awkward, it depend's on what kind of role she is in. You guys should not take her seriously.
    https://twitter.com/suzuranchan1208/status/851058923683454978
    https://twitter.com/miyamae_ami/status/810315965732769792
    https://twitter.com/suzuranchan1208/status/820974587550670850

Yuka, visually pleasing large melonpan area, she has. I don't know anything else about her. X)
    https://www.google.hu/search?q=Tana...1s7TAhVGQJoKHXfwBfcQ_AUICigB&biw=950&bih=1114

254. (105) [3|1] Oshima Ryoka{+14,-2}, 12
    "She announced her graduation on March 23, 2017."
    You guys should not have taken this into account. Don't let her go just yet! It's against the rules! :p
    Also, one lonely negative voter is lonely. ( : At least it's not -5. Not that it would have made that much difference. xD

7. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    No one yet, so far so good.

Ringo getting hate isn't really a surprise.
    Most other negative votes are comprehensible too but Obata?
    Who is that and why vote her down?

8. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have a lot of Keyaki girls on my list, so I guess my card is still clear. I'm too lazy to check.
    I forgot to use my negative votes this year. Too bad. haha

9. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Big change from two years ago when I first did this ranking as a relatively new fan, and I had no one this low. Now I'm an NMB hako-oshi and throwing my support to a bunch of obscure members:

08. Hayashi Momoka (+5)
    13. Takei Sara (+3)
    14. Kawakami Rena (+3)
    17. Tanigawa Airi (+2)
    20. Umeyama Cocona (+1)

I'm the only one who voted for Sararan and Cocona, so they jumped up from being unranked last year! And only one or two others besides me voted for the others. :^^;: Moka and Airi ranked up from last year too!

I'll post my full ranking with my thoughts on each member at the end.

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just realized I don't know 90% of the names on the list so far. LMAO

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

16. Matsumura Kaori (+2)
    Very understandable. I appreciate her video on graduating member last theater performance, and obviously this is not the reason for her minus.
    2. Owada Nana (-4)
    Dang, I guess my choice of obscure members this year was not entirely obscure. There goes the fun being the only "voter" for me.:^^;:

As for the highlight,
    Given how she is meme'ed as "Cursemaker" in the local fandom, it's refreshing to see her clean sheet here.
    Once a scandal girl forever a scandal girl in the forum.....:whistle:.......But hey,
    Matsumura and Nakada side by side. It's coincidentally fitting for the duo MC!
    Azuma falls. Cleanly.
    Meanwhile Suzuran didn't repeat her mistake. And thus, my negs impression of her were lifted this year.
    And here I thought she is lacking exposure.:shifty:

Pleasant surprise. Looking forward to next batch.

12. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    I know very little about the JKT girls.
    Why did you vote for her?

13. LadyNezumi

LadyNezumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    04. SEIJI REINA (+8)
    16. SATO NANAMI (+2)
    18. YAMAZAKI RENA (+1)
    20. YASUDA MOMONE (+1)

Mine so far. Sad to see Reinyan so far down, she's super charming. T_T

14. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    That's nice 3 forum members still remember Akicha and gave her votes. Thanks. I didn't participated, I'm not so interested in all those rankings and besides, I don't know if I can pick out 20 girls for voting. Bad interest in 48G now when Akicha has graduated. And 2 gave her negative votes, no doubt who they are. :lol:

15. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Three have now appeared-

10. Uchiyama Natsuki (+4)
    13. Tanaka Yuka (+3)
    16. Nakamura Mariko (+2)

I always thought Nakky was going places with her rise in SSK rank but she preferred to study (politics, wasn't it?) at University. Good luck to her.
    Yutan can ride a unicycle (saw it on her G+ but I'm too lazy to find the link)
    Surprised at Komari's drop but then she graduated just before this vote took place.

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Oh.
    My list this year is full of more popular girls... But one has finally appeared.

14. 268. (145) [4|0] Uchiyama Natsuki {+10,0}, 10

I voted for Nakky because I loved her! Though I didn't get as into her as I should have and she was gone way too soon. But she's so cute and she always had an amazing glowing smile on her face. One of those girls who makes you smile just by looking at her - that's a true idol.

17. trxsh

trxsh Member

Well, Owada coming last is just about right.

15. Suenaga Oka (318)
    16. Ichino Narumi (282)
    20. Azuma Rion (268)

I was wondering too, what the heck?

18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    hahaha, good question. This may be a silly answer though. The main reason is...

1) Her name is very similar to mine (first name is Christopher, last name very similar to hers, and it rhymes), and if I had my brother's middle name (Michael), it would be even more similar.

2) the little bit I have seen of her, I thought she was cute. In fact, the first time she was on AKBingo, I picked her out as a girl I liked before I even knew it was her.

3. I was running out of members that I care about.

Although honestly she barely made it this time. And like I said at the bottom of the post, if I had voted a week later, I would have replaced her with Yamane Suzuha. And if I voted this past weekend, I would have replaced another member I voted for (not yet revealed) with Aoki Shiori

19. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I don't have thankfully a popular taste, as there are girls coming in, yay! After Chiho I gave a point to Hongou Yuzuha and was apparently the only one to remember about Kadowaki Kanako... WHY??? It's only a year since her graduation! Iwata Momoka should be another girl doing better next year www

Was the one negative vote for Ishizuka Akari caused by her Waruishibai activities?

Young Yamada is building her base - five voters, the most in this area of ranking (I don't include Sayuri, as the two battling gangs have cancelled each other). Seiji Reina if is going to be liked, she is going to be loved, I can agree on that, she clearly can eat quite quickly everything if given a small try...
    More receivers of my points have been revealed now: Kamimura Ayuka (just one) and Ishida Yuumi (three, maybe one day she will finally get more, so many years trying).

Obata Yuna is such a sweetie that I can totally imagine that this single negative point was given for causing diabetes (or cutting her hair short, but I should remind that I really didn't give any negatives).

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I think the rules are poorly worded with regards to "only consider events in 2016"

The idea is that it's a ranking for who you liked as of 2016 not specifically who did the best activities in 2016, right?
    So I interpreted that rule as not including 2017, but you can still include your preferences and observations from 2015 and before.
    I mean, that's what we're all doing for our positive votes, right? Most of you didn't stop to consider whether or not your #1 actually did anything in 2016 to deserve your vote, did you?

I gave -5 to Sayuri for her personality, not her scandal, though