The 2016 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All Ranks Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Apr 29, 2017.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    For my votes, I did consider what they did in 2016, otherwise, my ranking would have been a little different. Same girls, just a different order, really.

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It wasn't me anyway, Akicha isn't relevant enough to downvote.

And those that did downvote her probably did so because of your shitty attitude rather than anything in particular to do with her.

3. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    I'm the lone Ayatin voter :1st:
    She's actually my NMB oshi but my #1 I gave to someone who I thought did a lot of great work for NMB recently...

268. (271) [1|0] Morita Ayaka {+10,0}, 10

4. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    Maybe the way I voted was different than others. Basically I took my favourite members (in tiers) and ranked them based on how their year went. In fact I actually ranked my regular #1 a bit lower because I thought other girls had a more impactful year.
    Anyway, I still only have one ranked

1. Suenaga Oka

5. Miyaku

Miyaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    17.Nakada Kana +2 (268)

So far one on my list came up.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, Satchan didn't participate in this year. I'm not sure with another one since last year it's 3 votes remembering her.:)

Welcome to Hall of fame?:p

7. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    LOLOL - Sayuri Matsumura still getting dogged?? #268 (down from #150 last year) - W/ -28? Did she have another Scandal that I missed?

Owada Nana - yeeesh. talk about pitch-forks. Rina Izuta?? Yeah.... I can sorta see how she might be "annoying" to some. Not me personally but she's got a 'chubbiness' or face structure that isn't as "Kawaii" as others might like....but then she's also 21, maybe smiling w/ less teeth would be smart? (Who am I to judge).

All I know NONE of my girls appeared yet (and None of my Negatives)

It's the same reason "Suicide Squad" won the Oscar for BEST Hair & Make-up.... Some voters just thought Harley Quinn was HOT. The technical merits or "whatever" didn't even factor in. THIS is why I love the Stage48 rankings - the shock & awe of how people "REALLY Feel" effects everyone differently. But there's NO Escape & Numbers don't lie. It's cold hard Math. Plus, the Negatives always crack me up.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  8. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    09. Matsumura Sayuri (+4)
    13. Owada Nana (+3)
    ---
    What's up with all the Ringo hate? It's sad to see it and somewhat a bit surprising considering how long had passed since then - she hadn't stopped working hard despite of the circumstances and while she's not the best voice of the group, I cannot imagine it without her antics (maybe I'm biased, since she's my Nogizaka favorite, but still).

I'm happy that more of my girls hadn't appeared yet though.

9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I think people are permanently soured on Ringo after her scandal. It was a worse scandal than most as it seemed to be something she did on a whim and she was clearly caught (like, not even being careful). In a group such as Nogi that was trying to maintain a pristine image at the time, of course it was really damaging and it was even rumored that Nogi got pushed out of a few opportunities because of it. An indiscretion of that magnitude and nature can be hard to forgive no matter how much time passes. It's not like she didn't know she's an idol and there are certain things she simply mustn't do as an idol - she chose to do it anyway.

I can understand that people might still be upset about it, given how it all went down. Although some people have also claimed they just don't like her idol persona (I think she's cute though).

10. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I voted the same way as you :)

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I mean I can't stand her and could barely before the scandal but the scandal isn't really something that can be gotten over that soon.
    It's pretty much accepted that's the reason they didn't get into Kouhaku 2014 and she's being pushed beyond more popular members despite her scandal (and terrible voice/below average dancing).

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

even without the scandal, this is a mystery to me.

13. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    I hope I could be in her Hall of Fame haha... j/k.
    Her move to BII really made me a happy camper, she's just so perfect there. Then again, that particular generation of NMB girls might be my favorite overall...

14. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    08. Ayana Shahab (+5)

Lmao im the only one who vote her

15. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    244. (157) [7|1] Miyamae Ami{+18,-5}, 13

Why the negative vote ? She did something bad I don't know about? :confused:
    Or it is about that rumor she had bad attitude ?

16. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    My flight was delayed for 2 1/2 hours so it was the perfect time to update the list. A few more members drop out of the Top 100 to end up here and another one of my members rank in, but more on that later. Your Day 4 (Ranks 201-250) results are out!

17. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Manaka got 14 votes! My +10 carried her well. :p Interestingly enough Zukki has the same rank but spread across 5 people. The ones to watch for 16 gen.

18. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    04. Sasaki Kumi(+8)
    06. Sasaki Mirei (+6)

WSasaki are in! First two of my top 20.
    Wondering about the negative vote for Ozeki.
    I'm happy to see my 3rd gen oshi on the list. Wasn't able to vote for her because I've already submitted my ranking before she caught my attention.

19. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Seriously? -5 from 1 person?
    If this personal vendette because she beat your oshi in 1000m run, i don't blame you

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    15. Ota Aika

The first of my top 20 was revealed now! I'm happy it took a while until any of them were announced, it either means I have good taste or I'm very mainstream haha