1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2016 Stage48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Exit Poll/Reasoning Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

time to tell saho next handshake her american fan didn't vote for her :twisted:

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I was very conflicted with how I should spend my votes this year. Of course I voted for KojiHaru for the obvious reasons (plus I really want her to get kami 7 her last year... it seems only fitting for her), but I also wanted to give some new generation members a tiny push up, even two girls that I'm not sure have a chance to rank. I didn't vote for these girls because they are necessarily my absolute favorite members (in fact, I didn't vote for some of my absolute favorites like Yukirin), I voted for them because I like their place in the group (or the idea of their potential place) and I want them to succeed!!

So my votes went to Nyan Nyan Kamen (obviously), Kitagawa Ryoha (my SKE oshi behind Masana), Miion, Mio...

And two votes purely based off how well I thought they did in their Showrooms: Nakai Rika and Iwatate Saho. They ranked really well on the Showroom rankings, so I hope that their Showroom performance really gives them both a boost in the Sousenkyo rankings and in their respective groups!!

4. H-kun

H-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Twitter:
    H15kun
    Well, this was my first time voting since joining the fandom. I could only spare a few votes and I ended up splitting them to various members because I'm such a DD. :^^;:
    Overall, I voted for :
    - Iriyama Anna, because I want her to know that we, her fans, still love her! It may not be much but at least I'll have the self satisfaction of doing so.
    - Komiyama Haruka, because she has become by far my favorite next gen member. Who can not love the Komiharu SMILE? [hehe]
    - Kato Rena, because AnRiRe.
    - Kizaki Yuria, because she has been someone I have liked ever since MG3 (yeah!!) and I've always felt bad that she had never got to claim the first spot in my heart.
    - Shiroma Miru, because Mirurun.
    - Ichikawa Manami, because she reminds me of Ricchan so much, haha. :worthy:
    - And Goto Moe because her showroom has entertained me the most the last few days!

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Hirata Rina: I've been a fan of hers for a while now. I've voted for her just about every year since I've joined the fandom and it's a shame she hasn't been able to break in yet. She's a good dancer, she's quite beautiful, she's a dork at times. I hope this is her year.

Suda Akari: After last year and seeing where she placed in the preliminary this year, I didn't want to be complacent and think "oh, she'll be fine", so that's why I voted for her. I'd like to see her up on stage this year with a smile instead of bawling.

6. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    OKies... So here is my Vote report... Listed from top given votes down.. :)

Miyawaki Sakura - XX Votes - KamiOshi since 2012... So of course the Flower Princess get's my majority votes :)
    Kodama Haruka - X Votes - I really want Haruppi in Top16 this year... so threw a few more votes to her...
    Nakai Rika - X Votes - She was the first that stood out to me in the NGT 1st show, together with Okappa, that I took an interest to... and decided to vote for her after Prelims... also her showRoom streams has been fishing me up.... the NGT Princess of fishing (Milky replacement :p)
    Tanaka Miku - X Votes (due to someone :p ) - Well... My friend Ithebigc implored to vote Mikurin... even though he being naugthy and skimping Sakura ;P Miku was also very passionate in Prelims announcement live... so I as well, would like to see her rank this year :)
    Motomura Aoi - X Votes - Aoi... well... Who doesn't like the Firestarter Girl (see Earlier HKT48 Odake shows... bute she is still an adorable cute... so still votes from here.. :)
    Yabuki Nako - X Votes - It's her birthday u know :p... what better gift (really it's her bd), but votes for Miku = also a few votes for Nako .. :)
    Murashige Anna - X Votes - Well... As Sakura fan, I will of course shoot some votes to her very good friend Murashige (I really hope she ranks this year, she deserves to)
    Inoue Yuriya - X Votes - Followed the Cat Girl for some time, was an bit surprised of her Prelims rank.... halfway think some HKT48 Hako vote is pushing here... but happy for her and gave her some votes, as It would be really nice to see her rank... :)
    Imamura Maria - X Votes - She is so energectic and has been since her Draft :) Was really fun watching her ShowRoom.. Why not... :p
    Kashiwagi Yuki - X Votes - Have always voted for the Other Kagoshima Star and Yukirin world fascinates me... even though roots are firmly in HKT :)

This was my spread of the year :)

- Expdk

7. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Kodama Haruka - She's been my oshimen for over 3 years now since I first got really into the 48 groups. Her reaction last year really depressed me, so as much as I would love to throw a couple of extra votes for a few other girls (Naopon, Yuriya, Aoi, Mako, Rika) I'd feel terrible if she missed out on senbatsu again when I didn't do everything I could.

8. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Yeah, uh, don't worry about that :p I initially was going to stop receiving entries for the exit poll at 4 pm JST, but then I decided 1 hr after the actual SSK voting period ends might not be enough so I extended it to 6 pm JST when I posted the OP. Somehow, I still had the wrong time in my mind when I sent out the alert, so I wrote 4 pm, but everyone really has until 6 pm, which is 11 hours, 20 min from this post.

9. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Do you have a copy of the Cd with a voting ticket?

10. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    i'm not sure. what does the voting ticket look like? :^^;:

as for the cd, is it the chicken line cd? if so, then, i don't have that yet :^^;:

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The voting ticket came with AKB's Tsubasa Wa Iranai.

Not that it matters anymore. Voting is closed now. So too late to try to vote.

12. miraise

miraise Kenkyuusei

personally I'm a full-time student, so I gave two votes to my oshi miru!! she's really improved over the years in singing and I hope she makes senbatsu ㅠㅠ

13. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Everyone's name should be in the OP now if you voted and let me know. If you don't see your username, that means I sent you an PM asking for proof of your votes, so please check your PMs ASAP. I want to release this ranking as soon as possible! :)

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Damn, I misread and thought we had to post our votes on here to be counted, didn't realize we had to send in a PM. Ahh well. Apart from Tano all the girls I voted for ranked up so I'm more than happy with this years results. (Again, apart from tano), this was a great end to my SSK run lol

• Like Like x 2
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I voted for Tomu and Reinyan. I had originally planned to vote for other members as well (especially Megu and Manami), but in the end wasn't able to afford as many votes as I wanted.

Reinyan is the reason I started voting in the first place back in 2014, when she failed to rank in the prelims. At the time she was a serious contender for my next oshimen, so I went out and bought cds from a local japanese bookstore (so expensive >_< ) to vote for her and for Tomu. She's such a kind-hearted girl, with fans, with members, and with everyone. One of the things I love most about the 48G are the friendships between members and Reinyan seems to have always been overflowing in that regard. Also, she has one of the best smiles in the whole 48G.

Tomu... If Reinyan is the reason I started voting, Tomu is the reason I'm still here two years later, long after Yuko's graduation. On the one hand, I think she's difficult to start noticing. I mean, she's pretty, eye-catchingly pretty, but she's also very reserved, especially when around lots of unfamiliar people*. The contrast between her cool image, razor-sharp wit, and actual-dork goofy personality doesn't often come out in regular variety shows (too many strangers in the audience and staff, as well as too many loud fellow members), instead usually being limited to stage performances, radio shows, and behind the scenes footage (or what Hirari used to record at HS events). On the other, once I started paying attention to her I just got pulled in deeper and deeper. And from talking to her other fans this seems a common experience.

Last year, Tomu proved that AKB's new gen could reach Senbatsu despite the onslaught of sister group members and the weight of the old guard. And, she was rewarded for it, proving that Sousenkyo means something. True, she didn't get another 16-member Senbatsu, but she appeared frequently in the media promotion for Halloween Night, got several excellent CM contracts, became a regular on AKBINGO, featured prominently in B-sides and in Team K's stage, was selected for Horror Night and Love Night, had more gravure shoots than the previous four years combined, etc. She got her face and voice out there a lot more thanks to SSK, and this year I'm hoping for even more, for her sake and for the newly revitalised Next Gen.

Also, Tomu is set to graduate from University in January. If she hadn't done well in this election I was worried she might decide to graduate and make use of her degree somewhere else. But now... after this... and next year she'll have so much more time to devote to AKB activities, so I'm really, really looking forward to it.

*Strangely it doesn't sound like this affects her HS, maybe because it's one on one.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  16. charlotte_164

charlotte_164 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ah. I missed this post. However, I voted 2 votes for my Kami Oshi Watanabe Mayu. Even though this year she can't be no.1, she is always 1st position in my heart. Just because I like her so much.
    Because next year Mayu will not participate in SSK 2017, I will spend my 2 votes of that SSK for my Kami Oshi NG (New Gen) Nishino Miki :) I love the way she dances and reacts. I also love the energy that Miki expresses to everyone. She is always full of energy, sometimes she seems hyperactive :)) She seems never tired. She can speed her joy to her fans. That's why I love her. So I will vote for Miki in next SSK <3

• Like Like x 1
  17. Orangejellybean98

Orangejellybean98 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Is it closed?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Just like the Sousenkyo, yes this poll is over already.

That said, feel free to say who you voted for. And maybe a bit about why.;)