1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2018 Member Ranking Results (All Ranks Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by kanjo, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    15. 343. (280) [2|0] [SKE] Ego Yuna {+6,0}, 6
    First she is just too cute. Second she is very charming. Third I just like her a lot. Sad her rank dropped
    16. 343. (338) [2|0] [SKE] Takahata Yuki {+6,0}, 6
    My favourite SKE48 7th Gen did great last year. Her rank in SSK raised. I like her Instagram though she does not post a lot.

Looks like my votes got more mainstream than last year

• Like Like x 2
  2. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    Another bracket and still nothing to show on my list. I voted too many known members :yikes:, I should have voted to the less popular ones:wall:. Maybe 1 or 2 will appear on the next list:hmm:.

359. (---) [3|0] [MNL] Shekinah Arzaga {+5,0}, 5
    To the 3 people who voted for her, Thank you! I wanted to include her on my list as she's the first centre of the group from my country but 20 slots were not enough :cry:. Next year I guess.

3. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    There is no such thing!
    Also Team 8 no Kanto Hakusho influenced me more, I think. :p

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

08. Asai Yuka (+5)
    Damn you Musubi no Ichiban. Whenever Asai on the cast, it's always on the episode where they does physical activity. It's as if the director of the show knows she sucks at it. AND THAT"S WHAT I VIEWER WANT!
    :rofl:
    (Little snide, she seems happier here than in Korea. Mind you, being on Musubi recording usually bring anxiety to SKE members.....)

09. Ota Ayaka (+4)
    I blame Musubi no Ichiban, AGAIN. Bruh, she make onigiri WITH APPLE. AND MAYONNAISE. After all these boast that she is a great cook in her middle school, her food ended up poisoning the judge so bad it so great.
    :rofl:

That episode quickly gave her a chara she looking for all these years. So when nowadays she blurt stuff right outta her mind impulsively, like her claim of badminton expert and eigo master, I can't help but grinning over what self-destruct hilarity I'll see next from her.:lol:

11. Fukushi Nao (+4)
    I'm touched by her effort in The W championship. Doesn't made it better that I watched a clip of her SR reaction on the SSK'18 prelim result. Right now she has her own YT show(Check her thread) to showcase her preparation for next The W and R-1. And seeing that, you can't help but wishing her success.
    16. Yahagi Yukina (+2)
    17. Uno Mizuki (+2)

4 name that I self-voted. Glad I filled my quota to support the new gen. Otoh, some names that last year I voted but not this year start appearing with dropped rank. Can't be helped

5. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    06. (343) Mari Kotera (+6)
    13. (419) Tanaka Shinguru (+3)
    16. (419) Fujita Nana (+2)
    19. (343) Ota Nao (+1)
    20. (470) Maeda Reiko (+1)

I'm the only one who voted for Marikorin, Tanaka-san, and Maeda Riko. Anw, is there no one other than me who voted for Yoshimotozaka46's members?

6. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    12. Oda Ayaka (+3)
    15. Fujizono Rei (+2)
    17. Sato Nanami (+2)
    18. Ito Kirara (+1)
    20. Hayasaka Tsumugi (+1)

359. (248) [2|0] [HKT] Oda Ayaka {+5,0}, 5
    such a pretty face and weird personality. thanks to several HKT fans account at twitter now I grow fond of her. <3

343. (152) [3|0] [AKB] Hayasaka Tsumugi {+6,0}, 6
    it's a pity vote

343. (338) [3|0] [AKB] Sato Nanami {+6,0}, 6
    I'm surprised she still didn't announce her graduation yet. I thought it's already over when she took a hiatus and not getting pushed anymore.
    I think her love for eito is genuine when she decided to devote herself for the group more. no more selfish nanamin.
    her support for eitos in that stupid SR competition was also admirable. the real MVP.

384. (338) [2|0] [AKB] Hirano Hikaru {+4,0}, 4
    I also want to give my vote for Hikarun but the limit is 20!

explain this @nvmea

you forgot to reveal your negative vote

hah, nice try Mashiro

• Like Like x 1
  7. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

looks like I'm the only voter for Mishima Haruka, STU's resident asskicker :fear: first of my 7 STUs (because of course there have to be 7)

8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Damn not a single one of my positives has been part of the list yet. I'm not surprised by some girls that have always been ranked pretty high, but I also included some international girls. I wonder when they will show up lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    01. ..................... (+15)
    02. ..................... (+10)
    03. ..................... (+9)
    04. ..................... (+8)
    05. ..................... (+7)
    06. ..................... (+6)
    07. Ozeki Rika (+5) / 384. {+5,-1}, 4 (Really?)
    08. ..................... (+5)
    09. ..................... (+4)
    10. ..................... (+4)
    11. Seki Yumiko (+4) / 359. {+5,0}, 5
    12. ..................... (+3)
    13. Tamura Hono (+3) / 359. {+5,0}, 5
    14. ..................... (+3)
    15. ..................... (+2)
    16. Yamasaki Ten (+2) / 359. {+5,0}, 5
    17. ..................... (+2)
    18. ..................... (+1)
    19. ..................... (+1)
    20. ..................... (+1)

Negatives:
    1.- Tano Ayaka
    2.-Ogino Yuka
    3.- Kato Minami
    4.-Nishigata Marina

10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    15. 359. (---) [3|0] [NMB] Shiotsuki Keito {+5,0}, 5
    16. 359. (---) [3|0] [NMB] Horinouchi Momoka {+5,0}, 5
    I gave both of them 2 points each. I love their looks, and they're really cute. Keito is really charming, but it's cool to see her dance. And Momoka was always one of my faves in the Draft auditions, so I am really happy that she applied for NMB later on. Also, I am glad to see that I am not the only one voting for them!!
    20. 470. (---) [1|0] [NGT] Morohashi Hinata {+1,0}, 1

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    02. Sato Akari (+10)
    18. Jidarpha Chamchooy (+1)
    19. Hirano Hikaru (+1)

343. (---) [1|1] [AKB] Sato Akari {+10,-4}, 6
    AKB's Tennis girl, I've started following her thanks to Showroom, she seems to be a kindhearted and friendly girl, plus her mobame are great too. Hope she'll have more appearances on Theater stage (and Tennis event, of course!).

384. (---) [2|0] [BNK] Jidarpha Chamchooy {+4,0}, 4
    She caught my attention during BNK 2nd Gen debut event, but I haven't followed her much since then (Only watched some of her BNK's app live and Mata Anata no Kotowo Kangaeteta's Senbatsu Audition).

384. (338) [2|0] [AKB] Hirano Hikaru {+4,0}, 4
    Really like her determination to do her best as recent graduation announcements of Team 8 members.

12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    can we have a ranking of Stage members as well? I want to hand out some negative votes:twisted:
    I never knew :oops:
    I wonder why she didn't make my rankings (positive, @nigamushiotoko, positive). I think in general that's where some stable variety appearances would help a lot... There's not much of that for her unfortunately...

13. qpet

qpet Future Girls

great idea
    sfsfgdfgd.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Maybe the reason she didn't get much chance to appear on a variety show is, compared to other eito members, she isn't doing well when she gets a chance, I still remember an AKBINGO's episode which she spoke stiffly in her hometown dialect, yeah there was a time when she did well (confessed she didn't know much about Miyagi, although she's a Miyagi representative), but not that much.

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    That's part of the staff's job too. It's obvious that some of them have a script to make them look more interesting than they actually are, even if that means using bullshit. Akarin wasn't seen as someone worthy of it. I'm not going to name them, but a few girls go to AKBINGO! almost every time when they're far from being the variety type (and I'm being nice here). They are what AKBINGO! and Mouri want them to be. I mean, for months they tried to sell us the idea that Macharin and Kiichan were variety geniuses.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I forgot to make an update for the first day, so I'll include them here.
    17. Kawamoto Saya (+2) I can't belive I was her only vote. What happened? Either way, her temporary transfer to JKT was very cool for me
    18. Kobayashi Rina (+1) I don't follow her that close, but Irespect her due to the fact that she worked hard to be Akarin's sub for the current Team N Stage

• Like Like x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I don't know, but despite having good Sousenkyo ranks she never took the next step and now she was falling. She never did gravure again (lose a bit of weight, girl), she's not seen as potential senbatsu anymore and many other new faces took her place. She's not even the second Hokkaido at this point. People just... lost interest.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Did I miss something? Title says 326, the post has 343 as the highest place.

Not many my votes, only Ishiguro Yuzuki (+1) and Ogino Yuka (+3). No negatives, mind you that I've prepared vote in the first days of January as it was supposed to and just sent it after seeing the announcement (had a two weeks long break for almost entire duration, so catching the train a bit luckily).

I was sad to see Shiotsuki Keito so low and shocked to see Sato Sumire in the same area. I guess that staying for so long did not pay her well.

• Like Like x 1
  19. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    @wlerin disagree

even though she already do her best to become mainichi idol? :fp:

she did a good job in that radio show. she just need the push. she will never get it tho

too many girl from Hokkaido but the limit is 20!

who is the first Hokkaido, red?

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Day 3, ranks 251-325 are now up!

Also, teams with no more members to rank are now sorted into groups in the third post. This is kind of a spoiler as it shows what teams are finished.

Yeah, at this stage there are usually around 20~30 girls per rank so even though the cut off point is 326, the top ranking members are tied at 343. Just like the day three results are between 251 and 325 but because of ties, it's effectively 262-322.

• Like Like x 1