1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

The 2018 Stage48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Exit Poll / Reasoning thread

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by rka, Jun 8, 2018.

1. rka

rka Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    Dear Stagers,

As per tradition, we're going to count the number of votes the Stage48 community cast in the sousenkyo this year. However, @ithebigc is not able to personally host this event this year. Thus, I am honoured to once again jump in and present YOUR 2018 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Stage48 Exit Poll!

I'll start by quoting myself from the 2015 event:

Rule/Directions (same as always):

1. Send me a PM with the name of the girl(s) you voted for, and how many times. Please use the full name for the girl, don't assume I know the nickname of every girl in the 48 Group, because I don't.

For the sake of my scripts, please use an easy-to-read format like

Maeda Atsuko 5
    Asakawa Nana 3

2. Only let us know how much you actually voted. That means if you participated in some voting scheme somewhere in which you just donated money, we can't really count it because we don't know how many votes it actually translated to. Now, if you bought votes from somebody, say in the Stage48 Shop and you know exactly how many votes you bought, that's a different matter. For example, if x seller was selling votes at 900 yen, and you bought 9000 yen worth of votes, then it's obvious that it's 10 votes. DO NOT double count votes - make sure you report your own votes only and that the seller doesn't report it for you.

3. You are only allowed to send me the PM AFTER you have actually voted for the girl. Don't send me a PM saying "I'm planning to vote for so and so girl 10 times, so can you add that to the results?" Send it to me after you have voted and have gotten to the confirmation screen that you have finished voting.

4. You can send me as many PMs as you want. For example, if you voted on the first day, saw the actual first results and decided you needed to buy more votes for your oshimen, you can send me another PM once you vote again. I don't mind because unlike the Member Ranking, adding votes is extremely quick and easy, there's no points involved. Just make sure you don't count your votes twice, and keep it in the same conversation.

5. Take note of the voting periods below, both for when you can actually really vote and for when I'll be revealing the results.

6. Once I count your votes, your name will appear in the "Votes received" section below. I won't be listing the number of individual votes, just the total.

7. There will be random checks to make sure people actually have the votes they claim to have. If you say you voted 200 times, you better be able to prove it :p

------------------

That's it. We are a bit late this year, so please apologize.

Please hand in your votes latest 12 hours after the voting period has closed:
    Voting will open on May 29, 2018 at 10:00 JST and close on June 15, 2018 at 15:00 JST.

This would translate to Friday, June 15, 20:00 Berlin Time.

Ask any questions you may have here, and let's see if you can put your money where your mouth is! Have fun!

@ithebigc had the idea to use this thread also to discuss your voting choices. I'd like to continue with that, which is why the thread is called "Reasoning thread" as well. In order to make this thread interesting, please let us know why you have power voted your oshimen or split your votes between a number of members.

------------------

(1951) Votes received for (92) members.

(90) users have participiated in the Exit Poll:

A(KB)gent048 antares Arinko blueemind bonjourmalene Chouxcreme Chrissel ColourfulMonsters48 CrssA David B. David61 DivineIdolMayu Drunners dutchie DX|Takamina Elementaljyt Endu Enreik Erbion extomomi FionaRei firecoral Frah GATX105 GeoFreak Haruka Suzuki hinapyon HypercaneX icecream Iizuka-Tengu innosu JanKenP0N jaylitt Jazzichi_48 Jisher JoltFiend Jurinavenclaw KatGrace kio(BossOshi) Kuura Lalo Martins lionel90 Lisa macchan marnchor mcbagirl meenicle Megumibex miraise Moonlit nanabanana Oddball82 okayuki Ookamiku pacmanamcap pakaulaw Palioxis Pamyurin Pecesiyo plomeplome Puni qpet reveen rival rka ryo48 SaitoWinterStar sassywagi singlepersona Snowman81 songbac sonnyhonny sscrla STS Suii SunnyHighland TakayaAbe Tentenko TiduShoko Timmeon Tsumu Tuhis Wlerin wuerfel x_lambs xinchun Yua Yukitie Yumenotobiira Zerase

Tentative/Awaiting confirmation: (206)

Previous Results:

1.PNG

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  2. rka

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    I may as well start this.
    I contributed my usual 10 votes this year. Sousenkyo is much funnier, when one doesnt have to push an oshimen, e.g. one does not need to buy votes worth half a used car and can freely distribute votes among members (which is funny considering how i was looking down on split-voting the former years).
    On the other hand, Sousenkyo feels much more meaningful when one has a oshi-driven agenda. But its also such a financial and emotional burden.

Airi got the lion's share at 4 votes, and Chikako, Uha, and Iso getting 2 votes each. No surprise, just the members i like the most. Airi is the closest to what would be my oshimen these days (and she did a wonderful Justin Bieber tribute as her you tube alter ego), so actually she deserved a bit more.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  3. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Unfortunately, I had to dig into my SSK funds when my laptop broke, so I was only able to vote a few times. Six votes may not be enough to make a real difference for my oshi, but I did everything I could for her ^^ (Time to start saving for next year? lol)

• Like Like x 5
  4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I'm really not into it enough to vote many times. But the logic I went with this year, and which I'll probably stick to going on, was — as many votes as it feels reasonable to spend, most of them to my current-kami (Maeda), but one for whichever one of the top-few contenders I'd be most happy to see winning the whole thing.

The only situations in which I can see myself spending a higher amount are, if one of my oshi actually has a shot at #1, or if one of my oshi is hanging in uncertainty between making senbatsu or not. Until then, a small contribution is enough to make me happy. (Although if I was in JP and each of these votes was also a HS ticket, “what feels reasonable” might be a bit more than it does now.)

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I voted for Mako. I didn’t split my votes because I thought about what one vote might mean and which I would prefer:
    Mako at 16 and in senbatsu or
    A over B for center of the next single

It wasn’t even close in my mind.

• Like Like x 2
  6. David61

David61 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I bought 10 votes and gave them all to Hinachan of STU48. I'd like to support the group following my visit to Setouchi last month where I saw two of their theater shows and she's my favourite member. She spotted me in the audience wearing her badge and I got some waves and a heart sign from her so it's only natural that I should want to throw votes at her!

I had 5 more votes, 4 from the CDs and 1 from the FC. I gave just one to my kami-oshi but I'm sure she'll get excellent support from the Niigata farmers! I then gave one each to my 3 favourite new-gens - Yahagi Moeka, Yokonyan in SKE48 and Cuca in STU48.

My final vote went to Komiharu following my meeting with her at the 2-shot last month. She was naturally and genuinely very warm and friendly, she was able to win me over without having to be a fisher which made a big impression on me.

• Like Like x 3
  7. wlerin

wlerin Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    In past years I gave one or two votes to several members besides my oshimen, and in most cases those members ended up ranking well in the final event. It's like, even though that one vote doesn't matter all that much by itself, it's something of a prayer of support for that member. I dunno, it's silly. But I did it again this year, giving Naachan and Ogino Yuka one vote each, and 3 to Satone.

The rest of my votes are going to Megu and Tomu. Early last year Tomu was far and away my favorite member and no one else even came close, but since then she's done so little, and Megu (and Yuiri) have done and been in so much, that the gap between them has closed significantly. I just love how earnest and straightforward Megu is in her Showrooms (one of the same things I love about Tomu), and my heart aches every time she downplays her own abilities and gifts. She was in several Nemousu episodes last year, and in each she failed--but it was a failure born of fear and inexperience. Since then she has been testing herself in WIP training and Majimuri Gakuen, and I look forward to her continued growth.

To explain why I voted for Tomu would require explaining why she's my oshi, and I don't think this is the place for that. Suffice to say I love her :inlove:, and want to see her back in senbatsu and in more AKB events

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. innosu

innosu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    I voted all my votes for Mako. It might not be much, but every effort counts. I still don't want to put my hope up, though.

The thing is, in previous years I always considered splitting but circumstance force me not to, but this year I didn't even consider splitting. As for reason, well, ...

9. rka

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    The participation is pretty low this year.
    Exit Poll part.PNG

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Reveen

Reveen Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

In common with other posters, not having my oshimen in the running means I didn't buy a lot of votes this year.

2 for Sakura because she (successfully) guilt tripped Haruppi supporters :p
    5 for Mikurin because I want to see another HKT member in Senbatsu.
    1 for Oimo because she's cute.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimada Haruka
    1 for Chou Kurena for oshi reasons

• Like Like x 1
  12. CrssA

CrssA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    YOU'RE TOTALLY BLESSED !

==========================

my vote this year was 95% go to Sakura , i treat this SSK was her last SSK and i'm still believing the dream to win was still exist even tho she's not #1 contender. also destroy J in front of 30ks Nagoya Dome Hometown Crowd was an extra motivation :rolleyes:

the other 5% percents goes to girl i wish to rank up / enter senbatsu this year

2 for both Nako & Miku for more HKT members in senbatsu
    2 for Yuiyui , with her latest push as center in akb group , i hope she can enter undergirls for at least
    2 for Yuri , tbh i never had met her before , but her personality and her short hair vibe catch me lately . also her produced solo-stage was interesting ( thank you girl you sing seifuku no mannequin for me ) . tbh i want give her same amount how much i give riripon last year , but sorry my last 48G kami oshi were on race for #1 and this year was her probably last ssk
    2 for Chuuri , RenaChuuri forever , as Rena forever kami oshi i also support her true best friend to can maintain her senbatsu position

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Wow! The way I do math, you gave 10 votes to your 1% and 990 (the other 99%) to Sakura. That''s more votes in one year than I will cast in a lifetime, but then I buy all of mine.

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. CrssA

CrssA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    thanks you do math for me , i would like to edit my post immediately right now :oops: . it supposed 95% and 5%

15. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

This thread probably needs a forum wide alert bump. Peeps often forget these forum events exist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. rka

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    Such a relief, amirite?

17. Reveen

Reveen Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Financially, yes of course.

18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    I participated in voting campaigns this year, but I personally only voted once for the new Team K captain Komiharu, and also the new Team NIII captain Katomina. If I get my CDjapan copy of Teacher Teacher in time, I'll send rka another message; I'm also still considering buying additional votes from ithebigc :^^;: But yes, so far I got one vote for Komiharu and one for Katomina.

• Like Like x 1
  19. STS

STS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamaguchi Maho
    if it turns out in time all for Yuihan, because she need more support.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Arinko

Arinko Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Nakamura Ayuka
    I am too lazy to pm

NGT48 11
    Nakamura Ayuka 4
    Ogino Yuka 2
    Takakura Moeka 1
    Tano Ayaka 1
    Kado Yuria 1
    Sato Anju 1
    Hasegawa Rena 1

I had planned to give each of my 5 oshimen 1 vote and then to Ayutaro 6 extra votes. But when I was actually voting, I thought of other members in the group that worked really hard this year, so instead 7 votes going Ayutaro, only 4 in the end. For Ogiyuka, I eventually gave her another vote. Reason being, if I stopped voting for her thinking someone else would (and if every other fan of hers had the same thoughts), I would have failed her as a fan of hers.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1