1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2018 Stage48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Exit Poll / Reasoning thread

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by rka, Jun 8, 2018.

1. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugawaramaya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Sugawara Maya 167
    Takayanagi Akane 10
    Kamata Natsuki 1

I voted 8 times last year for Churi, but I decided to go a bit deeper this year since I can get handshake tickets with my votes as I live in Japan now.

I gave Churi more votes than ever for loyalty’s sake rather than any desire to help her achieve her goal or any kind of urgency.

I voted for Maya since I enjoy her handshakes a lot and this senkyo looks crucial to her staying in SKE senbatsu and keeping her recent good fortune going. Everything has been looking terrific for her recently and I bought into the idea of helping rank her in for the first time. I also donated money to the committee (which I am a part of) but I haven’t added those here as per the rules.

I gave Kamata a token vote since I agree with her reasoning - she’s gotten her recent spot in the past two singles in large part thanks to her fans voting for her heavily the past few years. I’d like her to stay there but I really don’t have any more votes. (I got this one as a mobile vote)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    I voted once for Iwata Hina (STU48).

It was more due to my oshis not participating.
    I really started to love the group. And Hinas cuteness really stands out. She is just too cute haha. And I want more than one (or two) STU girls to rank.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Last year I voted 128 times. But the girl I would vote for wasn't even running this year.

So, I decided to use mobile votes only

AKB48 Mobile/Mail - Nakanishi Chiyorix2
    SKE48 Mobile/Mail - Tani Marikax2
    NMB48 Mobile/Mail - Murase Saex2
    HKT48 Mobile/Mail - Murakawa Bibianx2
    NGT48 Mobile/Mail - Seiji Reinax2
    STU48 Mobile/Mail - Ootani Marinax2
    AKB48 Fanclub - Okada Nanax1

These are all too small a drop in the bucket to matter to any of them, in fact I expect half of them aren't going to be in the top 120.
    However, I used the mobile and mail services to vote for girls who are actually on the team the mobile and mail services are assigned to. And I am probably one of the very few people who did.
    So it is a moral victory regardless.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Voted 121 times for sakura. She was fired up for the ssk when I briefly spoke to her during a 2shot event earlier this year and I wanted to show some support as much as I can. Imo voting is one of the very few ways for int’l fans to directly support members and it’s also a way for me to express my thanks for her good work.

Normally I vote 40+ times. Half for sakura and then for some other girls like mayu, mion, tomu, etc. so sorry to those girls (except mayu of course) since I have to use them all for sakura.

• Like Like x 7
  5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Still waiting for my second batch CDs to arrive. All for captain Okabe.

6. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    I'm finished, 48 votes all to Capo di Tutti Capi Furuhata Nao.

• Like Like x 3
  7. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I went 5/5/5 for Mukaichi Mion/Kato Minami/Takeuchi Miyu.
    Mion and Minami were both reactions to last year. Seeing them rank lower than I wanted them to actually made me want to vote this year. I didn't expect Minami to rank so high in the prelims so my initial reasoning was that the two of them wouldn't really be competing with each other for senbatsu positions.
    Miyu because current oshi, plus she seems more serious about things now that she's not hardcore focused on school anymore. I was considering splitting her five between Mion and Minami but decided to give them to Miyu in the end.

• Like Like x 3
  8. songbac

songbac Kenkyuusei

Yesterday i received 28 voted and just have finished my mission for idols, i had a difficult time to decide to vote, i like Omori Miyu, Shimoguchi Hinana too but.., and they are : Mako chan: 20 votes; Miichan: 4 votes, Takeuchi Miyu: 2 votes, Tomu : 2 votes
    P/s: luckily (to me) Annin and Murayama Yuiri didn't join in this year, if they joined in SSK, i would vote them too

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  9. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    This is my first time voting. I only casted 5 votes.

Sugahara Riko 2
    Murakumo Fuka 1
    Nakamura Ayuka 1
    Seiji Reina 1

• Like Like x 4
  10. Chouxcreme

Chouxcreme Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    My votes went to:
    Nako 1
    Miku 1
    Yuiyui 1
    Kurenyan 2
    Tsugumin 2
    Here's to hoping all of them rank well! (Sorry didn't pm) :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I voted for
    Minegishi Minami 5 times,
    Kato Rena 5 times,
    Okada Nana 10 time,
    Yoshida Akari 1 time,
    Goto Moe 1 time,
    Takeuchi Miyu 1 time.

Let's see how high my girls can rank

• Like Like x 3
  12. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    This is my first time voting, I bought the votes after the Prelim results were out so it's a bit more expensive than I would've liked.
    Anyway, I bought 3 votes, 1 went for Okada Nana and 2 for Isogai Kanon.

I really debated whether I should gave 2 to Naachan or 2 to Kanon. At the end I sort of hope that my 2 votes would help landing Kanon in the Top 100 (or even 120 when they announce it at the Thanksgiving Concert) and that it would help her position in STU48.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  13. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am not sure how to send a pm, so I used the "start a conversation" option.
    Just in case... Matsui Jurina 1

14. meenicle

meenicle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Utada Hatsuka
    All my 5 votes for Utada Hatsuka

She's also a hometown girl as Aichi representative, I'd love to see she can rank in.

15. Pecesiyo

Pecesiyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I know is not that much but I voted twice for Komiharu <3
    She's my Oshi and even if I'm broke AF I'll support her <3

• Like Like x 4
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm curious to see how much our exit poll will differ from the actual SSK results. Can't wait ^^

17. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    is KomiSeiOn = komiharu + Seichan + ???(who's the last person? )

slightly related note: I really wish I could vote for komi this year, it's sad to see her position in the election fall dramatically since she first ranked. I kinda see that it's really getting to there, especially from her recent instagram posts

18. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Miion

19. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yepp, that’s what they call themselves when they post photos

20. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    15 for Yokoyama Yui: still my kamioshi, and I've committed to at least maintaining the same number of votes each year. Though to be honest I thought her goal of 3 was unreachable, so I wasn't really motivated to increase my number of votes.

2 for Yoshida Akari: I was really happy for her to get into senbatsu last year, and I want her to show this year that it wasn't a fluke of 200 votes over 17th place. I've lost a little bit of interest in her with all her focus on YouTube and makeup, but she's still one of the top candidates for NMB, which is my favorite group.

2 for Kawakami Chihiro: I wasn't sure about voting for Chihhi, who is one of my #2 NMB member (and #1 Hayashi Momoka didn't enter). But her prelim ranking showed that her fans were serious, and she might have a real shot of ranking. Her mobame and tweets showing her conviction sealed the deal for me. Alas, it didn't happen, but she gave a really good effort, and ranking in prelim itself should give her confidence, or at least I hope it does.

• Like Like x 3