1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2021 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All ranks revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Kuura, Jan 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    They're just resting. Beautiful plumage, the Norwegian Blue.

if the video does not show watch the video here

In all seriousness, there are still enough girls I like in there to make a group of their own… but I don't see AKB itself rising from its ashes anytime soon. I used to say ‘unless there's a complete change of management’ but they've had two since and nothing significant has changed so… idk. Lots of other great groups to follow I guess.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Tbh .... I saw that as a 'The Princess Bride' reference

• Like Like x 2
  3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

This ^

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    sue me, I'm old :rofl: besides I'm sure some comedian somewhere must have done a Princess Bride / Parrot Sketch cross over routine. I know there is a Parrot Sketch version with Cartman and Kenny so there must be a Princess Bride one…

• Like Like x 1
  5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    u say akb48 is dead, and then refer to fans as "die-hard" for supporting a dead group. it's not kidding and dosent even ring sarcasm.

this group is still selling singles and auditioning new members. if you feel you are walking in a graveyard, then don't step on the headstones

• Like Like x 1
  6. qpet

qpet Future Girls

without this explanation your ranking would make no sense. and you've misspelled Okumoto Hinano :fp:
    with this your ranking completely makes sense. a Sasshi fan.. I always forgot about that
    noice.:approve: blonde helps her a lot
    I guess you have to tell us!

7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I mean... Even NGT is auditioning new members, not the best example.

But of course AKB is not a dead group. It looked like that more in 2020 and early 2021 but you can see they're trying hard to push the group more now. If Morning Musume is somehow still "alive" nowadays, I don't see how a group like AKB, which for sure is more relevant and makes more money, would give up and fail.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I do think it's dead. The kidding part is that I definitely don't think it's a bad thing there are people here who still support it; I might make fun of them, but I'm happy they exist. I like idols as a whole more than I care about any group, and if I can enjoy supporting indie groups who count their fans in 2 or 3 digits, I definitely appreciate people supporting a zombie group. Please continue to enjoy it.
    In my book MM is also long dead though :^^;:
    Sorry but no, I can't see they're trying hard to push the group… from where I stand the staff continues just coasting, and even if they do try hard, they don't seem to have the faintest idea what makes an idol group work. I've seen literal amateurs promote a group better. It's sad, really, sad for the fans and the groups and even the graduates. Here's hoping they do make a comeback, but right now I don't see it.

9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Whether AKB is dead or not, I'm not going to speak out about that, what I do know is, is that i can describe that discussion with two words: off topic

so if everybody returns to discussing the results of the ranking, I would be mighty pleased

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    It's kind of tangentially related though. What brought it (back) to my mind was the race for the top between Nogi and AKB. In the ‘real world’ AKB lost its relevance and lead around 2018-2019, and accordingly Nogi got the top spots here in the previous two rankings, but this year Naachan won the top back. It's been speculated the reason for that is the Nogi fans leaving the forum in favor of twitter. Even ATC which has AKB in the group name changed their banner picture on bilibili to a Nogi photo some time ago :^^;: so I mentioned in my ‘final’ (lol guess not) comments it's nice to see the people here keeping the AKB love alive, but no, I have no intention to stop making fun of you all for it.

But yeah, go Naachan, go Nogi, go Kaki, go Zukki. :1st::2nd:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I was bored.

hinano has already graduated.

it had nothing to do with me being sasshi's oshi. yuka is more like milky than sasshi. and milky is my ni-oshi.

hii without her blonde hair is just another japanese idol

12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    12. Yamauchi Mizuki (+3)
    I didn't really know much about her before she centered Shitsuren, Arigatou, but I love her so dearly since then. Zukkii centered a really beautiful song that, sadly, didn't really get performed much due to the virus. Nonetheless, she put her heart and soul into everything she did throughout the last year! I'm very, very excited to be able to see her in Team K (my oshi team) soon and hope she continues being sweet and gentle!

05. Okada Nana (+7)
    I'm so glad she got first place this year! And by quite a large margin, if I may note! Naachan is a true pillar for AKB and I'm so so happy she got another chance at being centre after the tragedy that was Jabaja. I hated that song, and it was brushed under the rug due to Teacher Teacher (an absolute banger) being released only 3 months later. I'm absolutely in love with Ne mo Ha mo Rumor and the song also got such a push on social media, it got performed so many times, it went a little viral... Just what she deserves!

Also, it obviously didn't influence my ranking since the voting happened before the singing competition, but congrats Naachan also on the well-deserved #1 spot at the 4th Singing Competition! She's just a winner everywhere right now!

Newly revealed members in bold

Positive:
    01. Kobayashi Ran (+15)
    02. Yokoyama Yui (Team 8) (+10)
    03. Honda Hitomi (+9)
    04. Komiyama Haruka (+8)

05. Okada Nana (+7)
    06. Cherprang Areekul (+6)
    07. Saito Kyoko (+5)
    08. Akiyoshi Yuka (+5)
    09. Jiradapa Intajak (+4)
    10. Maeda Reiko (+4)
    11. Hayashi Mirei (+4)
    12. Yamauchi Mizuki (+3)
    13. Kamimura Hinano (+3)
    14. Oda Erina (+3)
    15. Hama Sayuna (+2)
    16. Murayama Yuiri (+2)
    17. Takayanagi Akane (+2)
    18. Umeyama Cocona (+1)
    19. Iwata Hina (+1)
    20. Ushio Sarina (+1)

Negative:
    01. Nishigata Marina (-5)
    02. Shobu Marin (-4)
    03. Kato Minami (-3)
    04. Ogino Yuka (-2)
    05. Yamada Noe (-1)

• Like Like x 5
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I feel like it's super-necro-ing this post but I did want to come back to it at some point.

I checked through my previous rankings and I had Nao at 7th place in my rankings in 2017 and 18th in my rankings in 2018. I used to think Nao was really attractive with gorgeous long wavy black hair and was generally very feminine looking but then in 2018-19 she went through a rather drastic image change with short purple hair an all that and it was too jarring a change for me.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Who do you think will win next year's voting?

15. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    With negative votes gone, it can be a game changer.

I do think S48 has more sakamichi fans nowadays so maybd they'll try to get it from Okada and rally around a single member for the top vote.

My oshi already graduated so my top vote can go to anyone this year, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I for one hope people don't try to organize votes in any way or ‘rally’ their votes. That makes the results even less meaningful. The point of the ranking is not to have a few minutes of satisfaction over who got #1 but to gauge the actual preferences and leanings of the forum membership. It's already of questionable value given how few people vote :( if there's a chance the votes are not even sincere, we might as well just stop doing it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think it's because Sakamichi groups have less members, so it's easier for the fans to rank most of them in a top 20. it's a bit more difficult for 48G with the big amount of members for every group, and with most fans of 48 groups following the whole 48G rather than focusing on one group like many Sakamichi groups fans do (it probably has to do with how 48G worked together a lot while Sakamichi didn't). Anyway the results are balanced, and I agree that it's better if people just vote for who they like. Personally in recent years, I sometimes couldn't think of who to vote for, since my favorite members graduated and I didn't know too many current members. but in the past 2 years and even now, I learned about a lot of members and new gens especially (for all 4846), so I'm looking forward to the next member ranking :3

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    I'll do something I never thought I would and give Sakamichi points, Nakanishi Aruno you absolute unit, you earned it.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Hey, I don't know if I should take this yearly event for granted, but I got so used to it due to its yearly happening. Is there any date for this year's ranking if already planned, or did it got switched back to the middle of next year? Is it even realistic to expect this event to happen after Kuura's retirement?

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Things are in the works. So don't worry, we fully plan for it to happen, one way or another. And we expect it to go down early in 2023

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.