1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2021 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (All ranks revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Kuura, Jan 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It really shouldn't start before January 1 of the next year.

Especially this year, as there are a number of ... ongoing developments that could radically alter peoples' rankings if anything new happens with them before the end of the year.

2. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    When's the next Member Ranking? Did you guys just ban me from participating in a no longer existing event? :omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:

Come on, I've just hired 5 people to create an account for the sole purpose of voting for Nishigata Marina for #1.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Attempting to taunt the staff?

Ban, six months.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Negative votes need to stay, they are fun and make things more interesting

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I didn't use negative votes for the first couple of years and personally don't mind either way if they stay or if they go. I'd probably throw in 2 or 3 negatives, since the negatives list doesn't have to be full, but I also wouldn't bother if it weren't an option.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I personally enjoy giving negative votes to members, where I think they would have deserved it. But on the other side I also feel bad about members I like receiving negatives, that's why they should generally be removed. Also there's never a constructive reason to dislike a member. Every reason for disliking is completely personal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's easy to come up with some to give a -1 or a -2 to for various personal reasons, but it's really hard to justify giving a -5 most of the time, and the way it has worked for years is that you have to start with the -5. Always seemed backwards to me.

Also based on past events I think they should stay gone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    I would rather have negative votes that start at -1 not at -5. Some negative votes are justified in my opinion. The way some girls acted in Maho's case are worth negative points. Or the comment from Rika about the way nmb girls look. In these instances using negative votes is justified. They should be used as a way to express our disagreement with what the girl did or said in that year.

However. I also agree some people are obviously using negative votes for immature reasons. I think it's best if they are removed though. At least for a while; until people learn not to be so childish for something that should be fun and exciting.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.