1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The 2021 Stage48 Member Ranking

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Kuura, Dec 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qpet

qpet Future Girls

now it's too much because of 3 Nagi voters :gavel:

2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't think a Nogizaka member is gonna win this time. I feel that even if they're the current most popular group, they'are also the most hated, or, to say it better, the one that everybody wants to surpass. If we talk about sister group fans, or AKB fans, there should be some kind of resentment towards Nogizaka and its members, so I see them getting some negative votes.
    My prediction is Okada Nana is gonna be number one, but I hope Ikuta Erika gets it since this is her last one.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Besides me — and I'm within the first 69 — I see none.

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I want AKB to surpass Sakamichi again, but at the same time, I paid more attention to Sakamichi this year than ever before. I don't resent them, I consider them healthy rivals <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

@bonjourmarlene Well its been just two days, so there's still enough time :awesome:

@SteCola To be surpassed, yes, but the most hated? Never heard anyone saying that
    About this- I didn't give any negative points, for two reasons: first I don't have negative feelings towards any idol which would justify giving them, secondly the idols are more important to me than the group they're working for.
    But being honest, when I started following AKB/48G I was like "This is THE group, FCK the others!", fortunately over time I came to realization how childish this way of thinking is and started to open up for other groups and their idols. It resulted in me now preferring Nogi/Sakamichi over 48G (groupwise that is), but still 48G members making 55% of my Top20 (active members only)

I don't want to spoiler (HA), but as for my list, the Kami7 consists of three 48G members, of which 2/3 are in the Top3 spots. So for the ones hoping Top3 consists mostly of 48G- I did my part :lol:
    I hope a lot of voters will share their ranking bit by bit, curious who ranked who on which spot. :chuffed:

• Like Like x 2
  6. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Promise is promise red, you'll see it

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Voters after 68.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.