1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The AKB48 FAQ

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by hahaxwill, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Generally, you wouldn't. If you ever talked to them at a handshake event you could always ask and they'd know what you're talking about, or if you're really lucky your letter/gift from your letter could end up in a blog photo (it wouldn't be attributed to you of course).

Don't worry, they do get our letters, several past/present members of this forum have had the experiences I mentioned above.

2. Ninja_Penguin

Ninja_Penguin Kenkyuusei

Oh, I see. Well, I've never been able to go to a handshake event or anything so I wouldn't be able to do that, but I will not worry. Thanks for the answer! :)

3. ankeiii

ankeiii Kenkyuusei

Isee...so they do get the letter, but what kind of letter do they consider as inappropriate?..so if I send a package that include candy, will that be counted as food and be confiscated? Also what about a small souvenir/gift?

haha sorry for a lot of questions, just want to make sure my oshimen gets what I send to her :)

4. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ i can no longer find the list of banned presents/gifts in the official website of akb. this was the list of items that you CANNOT give the members some years ago, and i believe these are still valid:

• Living things (except flowers)
    • Food and Drinks
    • Electronic Appliances
    • Media storage mediums (memory cards, hard disks, etc)
    • Self made DVD's, CD's, etc.
    • Cash and notes (Gift Certificates, Amusement park tickets, prepaid cards, etc)
    • Cosmetics, perfumes, bath goods, medical supplies, health goods, etc.
    • Underwear
    • Dangerous Objects (Gun powder, sharp-edged objects, etc)
    • Gifts that the members cannot bring home by themselves (heavy goods, gigantic stuff toys, etc)
    • Used or opened goods

just to be sure, don't include the candy.

and if you do make a mistake, staff members will just remove the item and send the rest of the stuff to the members (you are aware that they open letters, etc before they give them to the members, right?)

5. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

http://www.akb48.co.jp/faq/

Yeah, pretty much what Youkokurama said.

6. ankeiii

ankeiii Kenkyuusei

i see, thank you for your answers! That is pretty strict of the company, it seems you can't really send any gift to the girls at all...but still gonna try with a bag of candy and hope for the best hehe...

7. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    They won't relay it to the member.

You should write a letter/card and if you want to include something, you might look for some small plush animal, clothing, a bag or other accessory... something along those lines.

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I've been curious about this, are members ever seen wearing accessories or things that fans give them?

9. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    It happens every now and then. There's been behind-the-scenes or rehearsal footage/blog images of members wearing presents from fans.
    In my case, a number of members wore Miyupon's seitan shirts, but that's to be expected (seitan committees are a different thing anyway). But if you're lucky you'll see your oshi wear the clothes you sent her. Just don't do it in order to see her wear it.

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Ah, thanks. I do remember seeing that post of yours.
    It's nice to know that those kinds of gifts can be appreciated.
    I'm sure it's sometimes scary to be famous. Even if most gifts are given with good intentions... no surprise there are stringent rules.

11. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    What I'd like everyone to remember is that those girls are normal people. Most of them are no celebrities.

Try to imagine how you (as a 15-year old girl) would feel about getting the letter you wrote or whatever you want to along with it. Be careful about it. They are your friendly neighbour girls. They live with their parents, go to school, do their homework and all that. They just happen to be performing at a theater in Akihabara.

12. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    I think a few members in the Miichan thread have been successful at this and have posted up the videos/pictures of Miichan wearing clothes they've sent her in the thread, if you search it.

13. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

14. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
  15. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

No. There's nothing wrong on melosnomichi site, just the mix on this topic is not quite complete and I referred to melosnomichi blog :)

16. vinachan2126

vinachan2126 Kenkyuusei

thank you so much for the information..
    I'm newbie and learning about akb48..

17. 48wotamania

48wotamania Kenkyuusei

18. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    The show ended less than two hours ago, so the full program isn't up yet at this point. Here is a clip of the girls perfoming "So long!" though.

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE2MzMwMTAw.html[/youku]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_LHCHRaxZo[/yt]

19. 48wotamania

48wotamania Kenkyuusei

Hi, may I know where I could find the vid of AKB48 Kouhaku - UZA - Tomochin & Jurina Version? Many thanks for the help :)

20. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

I just watch Meichaike's idol battle, that SDN48 won :D

anyways in the description it clearly states: not including AKB48 sports canival!!!!
    So after some googling, all i can find is other uploads of the same episode and not the episode with AKB...
    I'm sure some of you watched it and can help me find it... or is it a ghost video killed by copyrights...?

here's the video i watched as referance.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqjzpb ... T1dDRxlm5J

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.