1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Akimoto Yasushi Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ame-rin, May 2, 2011.

1. lovetrip

lovetrip Kenkyuusei

lmao.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. welp

welp Next Girls

Since it went well the last time with Last Idol, it was only wise to repeat again.

Idols these days already do a lot online. I wonder what else will they do.

Is it just me confused or Nogizaka's rival group also will have staff who worked with AKB48, IZ*One, Nogizaka, Hinatazaka and =LOVE? This group and that group will share staffers?

12 - 25 looks alike too big of age gap. Not like 12 years old should be included in the first place if they seriously care about their future.

aespa was ridiculed for making like 40k USD of income from NFT in a whole year (and over 20k must have been invested into NFT production/management). I wonder how this group will fare better.

Some more info on members' benefits from prtimes
    - Optional dormitory. Free food during scheduled activities.
    - Healthcare with regular health checkup. (No fitness training?)
    - Sponsored skin treatment and cosmetic dentistry.
    - Optional foreign language class(es), English for first foreign language, either Chinese or Korean as second.
    - Partnership with cram school to provide free tutoring class for middle and high school members (offline and online). (How about only recruit high school graduated of you seriously care about education?)
    - Token severance payment to graduated members. (Better be cash)
    - Job recommendation for graduated members.

No voice/dance training as expected from Akimoto.

The audition poster and teaser video look way more aesthetic than Out of 48. The music sounds nice yet, sounds like something Ayumi Hamasaki might release in 2009. So much about "updated".

if the video does not show watch the video here

3.0 reminds me badly of S.M 3.0. There must be no relationship, right?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I suppose he did not welcome AKB48 move to Universal with joy.
    Hence this project held with King Records.

With such factor in the equation, Sakamichi fans going into defensive mode with each information brought out, is understandable.

4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    She is involved with her former idols caring company.
    As for Kaotan, I wonder

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Why would it matter that to him? He is still their lyricist, so I doubt much changes for him.

Is this supposed to be Nogizaka's Rival group? I thought it was meant to be the N*F*T group turned into pseudo-seiyuu group ala 22/7?

EDIT: Yeah, no. Nogi's Rivals have a different website. So why do Nogi fans care about these now? lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Akimoto-sensei is acquainted with the King Records staff, many of whom are his friends, so I can understand why he would - hypothetically - be upset. In reality, though, it will soon be a decade he doesn't even care for AKB so I'm sure he couldn't care less for the label change, as he doesn't even have a say in management anyway. Other 48G have also moved to UMJ/UMG, so it's probably not that deep c:

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ^
    This !
    I'm supposing his disinterest for AKB48 might happen with Sakamichis, and not especially through an "official rival".
    Another formula may work better than we can expect. He has launched so many project, one might end up working very good.

• Like Like x 1
  10. welp

welp Next Girls

What's the new "formula"? Creating "yet another" rival is not a new formula. Neither selling token.

He has expressed disinterest on Nogizaka since its debut and Sakurazaka since the absence of Hirate.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Article about their involvement from 'New Economy':
    https://www.neweconomy.jp/posts/309032

id4.jpg

Google translation:

• Like Like x 2
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    From Sponichi (might be biased)

DeePL:
    High-level participants in Metaverse Idol continue to surprise staff: 'I have a feeling that a group on the level of Nogizaka46 will be born'.

The 'Metaverse Idol' produced by Akimoto Yasushi is attracting attention among people in the know as a girl group that is likely to become as popular as Nogizaka46.

The IDOL3.0 PROJECT creates idol groups that operate in both real and virtual space. Auditions were held from the beginning of this month until 7 May, and a briefing session for participants is currently being held. The high level of these participants is said to have surprised the management staff.

Expectations are so high that even before their debut, several advertisements are said to have been set. An insider says: "I have a feeling that a large group on the level of Nogizaka46 will be born".

The project is a newly launched idol group financed by crypto assets issued by Overse. The group will perform concerts and handshakes in real-life settings, and will develop both in metaverse space and virtually online.

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2023/04/26/kiji/20230426s00041000135000c.html

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Or on another side:

DeepL:
    Why sales of NIDT, a fund for the activities of "Metaverse Idols" produced by Yasushi Akimoto, have exceeded 1 billion yen.

The 'Metaverse Idol' produced by Akimoto Yasushi (64) has attracted a great deal of attention.

The IDOL 3.0 PROJECT, a project to create an idol group that is not bound by conventional idol images and operates in both real and virtual space, is underway.

Recruitment of members will continue until 7 May, with a multi-stage audition process, with a debut planned for this autumn.

The project's activities are funded by the Nippon Idol Token ('NIDT'), a new crypto asset issued by Oberth. The 'NIDT' is the fourth IEO project in Japan, and the company announced on 24 January that the total amount of sales had exceeded one billion yen.

According to the company, the total sales volume of the two companies that conducted IEOs, Coinbook and DMM Bitcoin, amounted to 239,000 units sold and 1,018,445,000 yen in sales value.

One possible reason for this is the 'rights' granted to NIDT applicants.

Mainly, all purchase applicants are granted the right to vote for the selection of member candidates and to participate in an unveiling event (to be held online) with approximately 100 final stage finalists. Furthermore, the selection of member candidates for the final judging in the final stage will be decided solely by the votes of those who have applied for the purchase. In other words, the fans will directly select the member candidates.

A financial source familiar with crypto assets also testified that he was surprised that they raised JPY 1 billion with very little publicity. According to group officials, the level of participants being recruited is also high and the group has the potential to become comparable to the Sakamichi Group.

The group's generous support measures for members, such as 'language learning support', 'retirement benefits' and 'career support' for post-graduation, have also become a hot topic. Will they really become a group that makes its presence felt as the 'third extreme' following the 48 Group and the SAKAMICHI GROUP?

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/articles/-/261357

Just, the said token crashed
    https://kabumatome.doorblog.jp/archives/66007681.html

• Like Like x 1
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The 1st song: Manazashi Sniper (眼差しSniper)

• Like Like x 2
  15. rmn89

rmn89 Member

this video appears in my feed lol. and apparently seeing the comments (auto translated) the music is written by Aki-P. can anybody explains? lol. i quite entertained tbh

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    There’s an English-language article here with info:
    https://aramajapan.com/news/kanjani8s-girl-group-alter-ego-canjani8-to-get-a-summer-cd-debut/19658/

It’s a girl group ‘alter ego’ of Johnny’s boy band Kanjani8 which has been formed in connection with an ad campaign for smartphone game Candy Crush Soda.

EDIT: I've just re-read the article, it's actually from 2015, so presumably the group has 'reformed'?

Last edited: May 21, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    it's Johnny's boygroup Kanjani8 with their "costume" for this campain like @David61 said
    They Even performed with perfume together their "Nee~" song on Music Station

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Aki-p, Avex, Japan Music Entertainment and Y&N Brothers are organising an audition for a male group.
    And the requirement is really unusual: minimum age is 25.

The application was initialy until 05/31, but due to some popularity, the dead end is pushed to 06/05.
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/3759885

Last edited: May 24, 2023
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    First acting lesson for the members in the 3rd season of 'The Day I Became an Actress':

• Like Like x 1
  20. rmn89

rmn89 Member

are those girls the candidate of the idol group?. lol. the girl with short hair and thick eyebrows is such a standout!. the placement on the opening of the segment also makes it seems like shes a center material.