1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The article translation thread

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by DreamingPebbles, Aug 1, 2013.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    ^Thanks for translation, that was a nice read. Anyone who reads it will become, if not already, a Haruppi fan. My favorite part is how Murashige befriended haruppi early on.

2. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    SOURCE: AKB48 Sousenkyo Mizugi Surprise 2013
    DATE: August 2013
    MEMBER: Tashima Meru
    ORIGINAL TEXT: Link

Tashima Meru: The naive ace of Hakata

Learning how important is the center

How did it feel when your name was called on your first sousenkyo?

The truth is, when (Tomonaga) Mio's name was the first from HKT48 to be called, I sort of gave up (bitter smile). My goal was to rank higher than my rank of 42nd from the preliminary results. When Mio was called, I was honestly happy, but I also wondered if I wasn't going to be called and I ended up crying. So, when at 55th my name was called, I was really surprised and I felt like crying, but I remembered that I had decided to be happy and smile together with the fans, so I did that. Also on my speech I was supposed to smile!

You got into the senbatsu of "Sayonara Crawl" and you are the center of HKT48 as a kenkyuusei. After you joined, you have been really standing out.

When I was chosen as center of "Hatsukoi Butterfly" right after joining, of course I wondered if I was OK for it, but before that I also thought a lot about "What is a center?". At first I was absorbed in it without knowing that. But I appeared in music shows in the center position, and I was chosen for the senbatsu of "Sayonara Crawl" and worked with the AKB48 members, and lately I've been learning how important is the position of center. The performance and the behavior of the center is the first thing people see, so it leaves an impression about the group. I wonder if noticing this wasn't the most important growth for me.

Growing everyday, right?

I think the many chances to attract people that I had were connected to my ranking 55th, so I think this rank of 55th was a chance that the fans gave me. I receive this result as a report card, and I am going to work hard so that I can keep on growing. The chances are infinite, whether I seize them or not is up to me.

Thank you all for always supporting me.
    I will keep aiming high and working everyday
    in order to become the sun of HKT48
    and to make my dreams come true.

Kenkyuusei Tashima Meru, also known as Meru

3. lotsheep

lotsheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Ah, you can just copy my text and repost it in the proper format you want. You might want to give it a check though, I did it in one pass very quickly and didn't look through it properly. BTW given how much content you';re generating now think it might be better you start a proper blog for them.

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i want to put it in haruppi's super post, but Selphies is not here anymore. Maybe someone should create a brand new one so we can edit it.

Anyway, i'm still reading it and i can't thank you enough for the read dreaminpebbles. Thanks a lot!

Can i post it on my tumblr as well? Or do you want it to do yourself?
    People need to discover Haruppi by this. In other field than here.

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @DreamingPebbles Thanks a ton for the Haruppi story translation, and all the others as well. I would like to add on to @Gocchisama's request by asking if we could upload it to the HappyHaruppi tumblr as well as any one elses blogs/tumblrs/webpages if they so desire, with the appropriate credits of course. [bow]

Other than that, Harurun? So glad that our Fairy's nickname got changed. Haruppi is so much cuter. [nod]

6. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    if we want to put it on tumblr, we should add some appropriate picture of Haruppi so it appeal people to read the translated article

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Gocchisama Agreed. If I may, We could all choose one pic we each like/want to attach to this story, and post it in the Haruppi thread. And then maybe each person can go through and choose from all those which to use on the respective blogs/webpages. Keeps this thread from being derailed, we get pics to go along with this story, makes it a group participation kind of thing, and more lovely pics in Haruppi's thread is always a plus in my book. ;) :XD:

@Dreams or any translator. Anyone got plans for this...

8. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Guys, feel free to post the translations to your blogs and tumblr. If this helps to spread information about HKT members to other people, then I'm all for it. All I ask of you is that you make a symbolic payment to me of 1 million dollars in gold bars. Other than that, let's make our girls more popular by spreading these around. :XD:

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't really like the blog format for content archival though. Even if you tag every post it's still not pratical to browse for older stuff. A simple web page might be better for this. The website that HRP is trying to put together could be the venue for this content.

9. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thank you so much, I thought it would take ages, you even re did all her available G+ translated posts. This is too much to accept, but we will anyways :awesome: Thank you so so very much. I'm seriously out of words. No one has ever done this ever. Thank you :cry2:

10. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    MEMBER: Tomonaga Mio

Tomonaga Mio - So cute, but she isn't listening!

To be able to lead HKT48 someday!

Were you very nervous for your first sousenkyo?

During the live show, my mind was a blank. From that until my name was called, I was nervous the whole time. When they called me, I couldn't understand anything at all.

What about the tears you cried on stage?

Tears of happiness. I'm a big crybaby. But almost always I cry out of frustration because I can't do something. When my name was called I didn't realize that something had happened, but on the moment I stood in front of 70,000 fans I truly felt that I had ranked and I cried tears of happiness. At the time of the preliminary results, it seemed impossible that I would rank, so I felt very happy with the rank of 59th.

In less than half a year since you joined HKT48 many things had happened.

Even though I understood my current situation from the beginning, as time passed after I joined HKT48, I couldn't catch up constantly in my head or in my feelings (laughs). When I was chosen for senbatsu, at the HKT48 Budokan concert, at the kenkyuusei Budokan concert, and at this sousenkyo! Without being able to order my thoughts well, I only feel that I must secure my chances, so I become nervous.

You managed to secure your chance, right?

Is that so? But I want to grab this chance firmly and aim high so that I don't miss it. My goal is to make HKT48 a worldwide group, so I should advance towards that even if just a little.

For that purpose, do you want to lead HKT48?

I think about what would happen if I took the lead firmly, but I can't dance, sing or talk at all, and I don't have self-confidence... Of course I have more self-confidence than when I joined, but it's very hard. So for now, I will leave that role for Sashihara-san or (Miyawaki) Sakura-san, and I will be in a place you can't see, stealthily supporting HKT48 from the shadows and building my self-confidence (laughs). To be able to lead someday!

59th! Tomonaga Mio HKT48 Kenkyuusei
    Everyone, thank you very much! It was
    thanks to you all that I stood on that stage.
    I want to keep on growing step by step to make
    a beautiful sakura bloom. Please continue
    supporting HKT48 and myself. Thank you very, very much.​

11. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    That's not too recent but I haven't seen any translations for those texts yet.
    The resolution should be high enough, plz anyone could go for that? [angel]

[​IMG]

Haruppie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sakura
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Meru
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ These have already been translated. You can look for the links to "Bomb - March 2013" in the OP. :)

13. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    *ugh I'm sorry. [sweat]
    Thaaanks I totally missed that ^^

14. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

I found this article of sort with Meru, Mio, Madoka, Natsu and Tani in it

[​IMG]

Thanks (^ o ^)/

15. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i got my hands on the latest BOMB photoshoot. Very short Q&A about Sasshi :

and a piece of article about Haruppi :

Attached Files:

• 19.jpg
      19.jpg
      File size:
      687.2 KB
      Views:
    • 30.jpg
      30.jpg
      File size:
      1,005.1 KB
      Views:
  16. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ Neve has translated the Sasshi Q&A. You can read it in his blog here.

MEMBER: Kodama Haruka

Happy to feel everyone's love and hope

How do you feel about the rank of 37th?
    Actually I wished I ranked 24th as in the preliminary results, but for me now this is a rank I can be proud of. But next time I'm aiming much higher.

What do you think you lack to aim higher than now?
    I lack a lot. They don't understand me well when I talk...

Your lisp?
    My lisp! I really want to try to be an actress (laughs). So, professionalism, dancing, singing... I think I have the attitude, so I want to catch up to my true potential.

What was the most impressive event of this last year?
    I'm sure it was the changes in HKT48 since Sasshi came over!! The changes after that were hectic. I thought Sasshi had a great power to influence others.

What basically?
    At first I felt nervous, but she told me to call her Sasshi and we soon became friends. During HKT48's first solo concert at the Budokan, we were depending on her, and we were encouraged by her showing us her power of senpai. Now everyone wanted to reach Sasshi and the senpais in senbatsu.

And Sashihara got 1st place?
    She was more surprised that myself!! Even though she doesn't match the image that everyone has of an idol, she proved that she could establish her individuality and personality and reach there. Everyone was worried, including HKT48 members. Many girls were struggling. But we felt encouraged because we saw that being a non-traditional idol was OK.

A final word for your fans.
    I'm happy to feel the love and hope of the fans before my eyes. Without forgetting that one thing, I want to keep believing in everyone and in myself and doing my best. I count on your support.

17. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Couple of articles, posted here as requested by DreamingPebbles:

Sasshi Q&A from Bomb magazine
    Link: http://www.akblogs.net/article_translat ... -interview
    Text:
    Sasshi’s comments on the election & Koi Suru Fortune Cookie

The new song, “Koi Suru Fortune Cookie”, is more quirky than previous AKB48 songs. The tune has a ‘loose' feel, like a 70s or 80s disco tune - the kind of thing everyone can dance to together. I don’t really feel conscious that this is my centre song. I’m really happy that I can be the centre for the election song, and I’m very grateful, but from the start I didn’t aspire to be the centre. However, when I stood in front of the HKT48 theatre in Hakuta for the MV shooting, and there was a parade of 4,000 local people, I was deeply moved. I’ll remember it for the rest of my life.

Mr Akimoto wrote the lyrics of the song to fit my image. Kojiharu said, “Sashihara’s song is all about not having confidence in yourself”! There’s the phrase, “You won’t notice such a plain flower”! [laughs] But feelings like, “I won’t throw away my life,” and, “An unbelievable miracle will happen,” are also there.

20 Questions Interview

1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
    I drink a whole sports drink in one go. If I don’t drink it, I can’t wake up feeling refreshed.

2. What do you like to eat at the beach?
    Fine somen noodles. As a base, I like cold somen. Cold somen, and I also love cold Chinese food.

3. What do you think the best things about being a girl are?
    You’re easy to recognise at idol events. There are lots of guys, so when girls go to handshake events, it’s really easy for the idols to remember them. I think that’s the privilege of being a girl.

4. What would you do if you were reborn as a boy?
    I’d like to be a cool (ikemen) type of boy. I’d have a manly hairstyle and a sweet personality, and my face would be ikemen style. So all the girls would look at me and scream with desire!

5. Do you have any complexes?
    I’m disorganised. So Mr Akimoto often gets angry with me, and says, “You shouldn’t be that disorganised”.

6. Are there any areas where you wouldn’t lose to anyone?
    I wouldn’t lose to anyone at communicating my true feelings!

7. What are the things you most like and most hate about your body?
    The thing I like is the dark parts of my eyes. You can’t see it properly in photos, but my eyes have dark spots. The bit I hate is my hair’s split ends! [laughs]

8. Do you have any mannerisms or things you often say?
    The HKT48 members tell me that when I’ve got no interest in a conversation, I’ll often say “Aah, is that right?”

9. What do you always have to have with you when you leave the house?
    Earphones and manga. At the moment, I have to have the “Space Brothers” manga with me.

10. Tell me a memory you have of summer vacation.
    The school brass band club. We’d practice for the contest every morning of summer vacation. It was tough, but it’s my most prominent memory of summer.

11. What do you do to relieve stress?
    Chat to the other members. But the girls in HKT48 tell each other everything, so I don’t have much stress these days [laughs].

12. How do you like to sleep?
    I like to get out of the bath and go straight to sleep, wearing nothing. Putting on nightclothes is too much trouble.

13. What simple question do other girls often ask you?
    Is it alright to be a slovenly girl like me?

14. What do you have to do every day?
    Put on eyeliner.

15. What’s your favourite AKB group song?
    “Hikkoshimashita” and “Ai to Pride”. I love the lyrics and the melody.

16. Which member catches your attention right now?
    The HKT48 Kenkyuusei Okada Kanna. She’s not talked about much yet, but she’s really cute, and I notice her a lot.

17. Do you believe in fortune telling?
    It’s a good thing - I believe in it.

18. What’s something lucky that’s happened to you recently?
    Almost all of the restaurant reservations I’ve made, there have been spaces.

19. And something unlucky?
    As much as I’ve been doing for HKT48, all I received was a crushed melon pan.

20. Lastly, do you have a message for the readers of BOMB?
    HKT48’s 2nd single will go on sale on September 4th, so please check it out!

Haruppi interview from Bomb magazine
    Link: http://www.akblogs.net/article_translat ... -interview
    Text:
    Firstly, let me hear you talk about the general election!
    Last year, I didn’t rank, so I decided to fix that. I constantly thought, “What should I do now?”, and did lots of activities for a whole year. This year, I got 37th rank, so I was really happy about that.

Do you remember how you felt when your rank was announced and you gave your speech?
    I remember. I felt relieved, and all the tension went out of me, so I had a surprising presence of mind. When I was making the speech, I wondered whether I should or shouldn’t say the things I did; when I did decide to say that, my feelings were really intense. nI ended up saying, “I’ll do my best to crush [my seniors]!” [laughs]

You spoke really smoothly, so when you said, “crush”, it had a great feeling to it [laughs]
    Is that right? [laughs]

The way you said, “crush”, sounded cute in a haruppi-like way! [laughs] With this result, as a member of the Next Girls, it’s decided that you’ll sing “Kondo koso ecstasy” . This is a song about rather adult-like hardships, isn’t it?
    It’s a really cool song for strong women. During the MV shooting, the director told us things like “show your teeth, but don’t smile” and “give me an image of a strong girl” - the sorts of things that I haven’t done before, so it was hard. But I saw it as a challenge, and I tried my best, so I think I could show an adult side of me that you don’t normally see.

With this, you’re also starting a concurrent position in Team A.
    I don’t have much time, so it’s hard, but the Team A members really talk to me a lot. Especially Morikawa Ayaka keeps me company in lessons until night time. On the first day, I was nervous from the start to the end, but during the performances, everyone looked at me and smiled, so I felt stronger.

Now that you’ve had the chance to stand on the AKB48 stage, what are the differences between AKB and HKT?
    On the AKB stage, the distance to the audience is really small. You can clearly see peoples' fingertips. Dancing is politely prohibited. The HKT48 theatre is really energetic, so there’s loads of lively dancing. But, I think that’s the only thing the AKB48 theatre is missing. Being able to see everyone’s eyes and how their necks are inclined and the waves they make when they move their hands - those kinds of charming things are really pretty, and very important. From now on, I want to be more conscious of these things, and make more eye contact with members of the audience, and communicate with them whenever I have the freedom to do so.

HKT48’s new single, “Melon Juice”, is released on the 4th September!!
    We tried much harder with this one than with the first one. I feel like with this, HKT48 and I are crushing our seniors [laughs], we aimed really high and tried our best, so please cheer for us!

18. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @Neve: Thank you for posting them here! :)

-----------

MEMBERS: Ota Aika

Ota Aika - Hakata's Elder Sister You Can Rely On

Transferring to HKT48 was not a mistake

Representing HKT48, Sashihara got the 1st place. You cried too, didn't you?

I was as happy as if it was myself. We cried together! I think that this could bring attention to HKT48 and make us more popular.

Since then, it seems that you were not mistaken. What about your rank of 43rd?

I climbed 9 positions since last year, but on one hand I'm happy and on another hand I'm a little disappointed. I wonder if I couldn't have climbed higher, and I still don't know which of these feelings I should trust.

Last year you made the big decision of transferring from AKB48 to HKT48.

Two years ago my sousenkyo rank was 25th, and last year it was 52nd. My rank dropped a lot, and I thought this was a sign that in AKB48 I wasn't taking risks, that I was being sloppy. I thought about it a lot, I asked the advice of Akimoto-sensei, and then I decided to transfer. Now I think that that was not a mistake.

How have you improved since transferring to HKT48?

Now I see my surroundings clearly, and now I can support the members. You could say I have developed a sense of responsibility... Also, Sasshi came before and is helping us, so I want to support that.

As recognition for that effort, you managed to get into the "Suki! Suki! Skip" single senbatsu.

I was very happy. But because I got into the senbatsu, another member dropped out of it. I feel I must work hard for that girl's sake. To tell the truth, until now I was bad at handshake events. I couldn't keep up with the flow of dialogue out of shyness... But lately, fans have started to talk to me and I learned how to make it fun. I even think of the fans before going to sleep, so I'm counting on your support!

43rd
    I'm happy that I climbed 9 positions
    since last year. I received a lot of
    love. Thank you. I'll keep on loving
    HKT48. I'll keep working hard.
    Lovetan​

19. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    thanks for the read you guys. By the way, can you bold the interviewer text as well as the headlines so we can read it easier? Thank you

i think my mind got severely damaged right now.

20. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    haha.. at least her symptom not as severe as Yuko.. XD