THE COINLOCKERS (2018/12/23 - 2021/12/22)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by lionel90, Dec 23, 2018.

1. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Former member Hashimoto Tomoka/橋本朋夏 takes part in the Heroines audition (https://www.prologue-audition.com/). The audition moved to the 2nd(?)stage on mixchannel. Again like other streaming services, viewers are encourage to throw virtual items (free and paid) during the live streams to support their favourite auditionee.

Mossan's account line on mixchannel, if you fancy to support her: https://mixch.tv/u/14789603

2. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is fantastic.

• Like Like x 2
  3. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Izumi Marin (Pi-Chan) was playing a live gig today, which wasn't streamed (btw sorry i made a mistake in an eariler post). The show featured Nohara Izumi, YURI and Tachibana Akane as backing band!
    You can find some live recordings on twitter uploaded by some coinlocker fans, using search with following hastags:
    #渋谷スターラウンジ
    #泉真凜

Btw YURI seems to be the bassist for Saki Machida. I think she might be the first (ex-) coinlocker to become a professional musican.

4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Making the MV

I really enjoy everything about this. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Episode 22

And here is the new project, after Kinu-p's guitare lessons, here comes the "Do It Yourself" videos:
    1st one is a talk between members

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  7. okkabachan

okkabachan Kenkyuusei

ロカ何 DIY #2 Hanna explaining about American Fuzzy Lop, which is apparently a kind of rabbit, in 3 mins
    [dead link]

i really like the kaerimichi cover. out of all the 46g covers i think i liked the Hinata covers the most.

The FanRa Live has just finished. I think they sang all of their original songs. My favorite part is definitely matsurina singing yuuutsu. I think that song suits matsurina the most.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  8. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Kirara and Goto doing some manzai for the DIY slot

Their fan live was ok, only one encore song :/. I cannot help to think, that it was recorded a few hours in advance for the "live" stream...
    I don't think it was anything special. Funai almost lost her voice and someone was a bit lacking with their timing... Was the high ticket fee justified? Not really, because the members performance felt stiff. Except for naru, ruu, fuani and kirara, the other members were like rehearseld

Set list is made up in reverse order of the tracks voted by the fanclub members, basically the last song received most votes and the first, the least. Encore track is just the lastest single, I know they could have played the b-sides of them, like other artist to promove their latest release...

Set list
    夢がない僕が夢を見たんだ/Yume ga Nai Boku ga Yume wo Mitanda
    最後の蝉/Saigo no Semi
    歌いたくて歌いたくて/Utaitakute utaitakute
    孤独でいることに慣れてしまった/Kodokude iru koto ni narete shimatta
    マジでピンと/Maji de pinto
    月はどこに行った/Tsuki wa doko ni itta
    コインロッカーの中身/coinlocker no nakami
    僕はしあわせなのか?/Boku wa shiawasena no ka?
    桜なんか嫌いだ/Sakura nanka kiraida
    憂鬱な空が好きなんだ/Yūutsuna sora ga suki nanda

encore
    仮病/Keybo

Was the high ticket fee justified? I would say no, because there was sound mixing issues, the camera work looked unprofessional, barely any interaction with tweets and the performance felt stiff. What I mean with the last point is, it looked more like an scheduled routine, the members only moved at specific time frames during a track, which looked kind of similar to what the have done in the past when appearing on TV shows. It did really felt like it was some TV director managing a music gig, where everyone has predetermined move sets... The twitter thing is surprising, unlike other shows streamed via zaiko, they did not used the integrated twitter function and relied on fans to swap around.

What else? Funai almost lost her voice and someone needing more practice on their instrument. Shockingly, it was not one of the former beginners who picked up an instrument when joining this group at the very beginning.
    it was an OK show, but not spectacular.
    Next year, if they still exsist, I would love them to open up the annual FC show for non FC subscribers. Maybe let only the FC people vote on tracks and take part at the venue, but allow non FC buy tickets for a live stream show.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  9. okkabachan

okkabachan Kenkyuusei

Somehow they deleted Hanna's earlier video and replaced it with something longer and now she's explaining different types of rabbit

I think they sang all their "full" songs not including the tiktok album but yeah kinda disappointing to only have 1 encore. tbh, when all these "online live concerts" trend started I always have a doubt if people really do it in real time.

Since I noticed no one posted the line live or you can call it 2 live songs + MVs lol. At least the production was good with the One camera setup
    https://live.line.me/channels/73/broadcast/15038043

the trick is don't login to your line account if you have one, because it restricts people outside Japan.
    This "live" though i really got the feeling that there is no way they did this in real time.

Sorry if it's getting long but They're scheduled for TBS playlist next week for what is probably the first TV performance of Kebyou
    https://twitter.com/TBSmusicTV/status/1317389893870350336

• Like Like x 1
  10. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Some do and some don't. I think the groups or artist who have more creative say in their works tend to do it realtime, where as with big label backed project, probably not. I cannot remember who it was, but there was one idol group who had the a chat stream in real time behind them on the stage screen, for example.

11. okkabachan

okkabachan Kenkyuusei

Agree on most of your points. The mixing was really an issue like Ruu being focused on camera and she is saying something but she cant be heard because her mic was off lol. or kinu/emily trying to back up but their mic was too low and the sometimes the instruments as well. I also saw someone twitter bought stickits on zaiko but the chat was not enabled.

chuckled a little. looks like it will be an annual event because they kept talking about doing it again next year. if they still exists.... LOL

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  12. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Another DIY. not sure if tyhey are released every day ot just randomly

(‐^▽^‐)

Some bands have folded or lost members during this covid19 pandemic, mainly because they weren't able to support themselves financially. I don't think it would happen to the coinclockers, because of they are being backed by a major record company, but then again I didn't expect WMJ to hack the numbers down to 13 late last year, only because they were not generating profit as the top guys have imagined. I'm still p*ssed that the management expect them to sell out Zepp tokyo with one single release, that was MAD.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

More Locker nan DIY videos

another locker nan diy

more locker nan diy! looks like a daily thing...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Episode 23:

• Like Like x 1
  15. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

locker nan diy

Line Music campaign more details. Source: https://www.thecoinlockers.com/news/?id=259
    Meeting is set on the 15th NOV from 12:00-18:00 JST and will be utilising "WithLIVE" for the meet and greet.
    Scheuduled Slots are:
    12:00-14:00 Emily、Ruu、Tamura Amiri、Goto Rika、Narusawa Manami
    14:00-16:00 Utsunomiya Mirai、Udo Yuuna、Matsumoto Rina、Mori Futaba
    16:00-18:00 Kinumoto Natsumi、Shimojima Kirara、Funai Miku、HANNA

BTW, it is capped at 10 voucher code max per LINEMUSIC account, bascially once you hit 9999 playbacks you won't get more codes issued to you.

Other news
    Gimetech
    free online gig tomorrow (25/OCT/2020) at 14:00 JST
    It will be broadcasted on Twitcasting, Showroom and Youtube. Source: Twitter
    Additionally the group has something to announce during the gig!
    Twitcasting Account: https://twitcasting.tv/gimetech_41
    Showroom Live Account: https://www.showroom-live.com/GimetechOfficial
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGn6fkHTwI7y9LqTTnjUEVg

Unfortunately youtube live stream didn't worked out so it was only streamed on twitcasting and showroom. Showroom had the better stream quality, but due to the platform's nature there is no archive/rewind/rewatch natively possible. So what is left is twitcasting. Quality start of Okish, but either the phone was overheating or they ran out of bandwidth later on. Nevertheless it was nice thing for Gimetech to do, to give people a chance to see them playing live.
    Archive: https://twitcasting.tv/gimetech_41/movie/647830067

More locker nan diy

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Kebyō special movie.
    With footages from the drama Araburu kisetsu no otome-domo yo, which Kebyō is the ending song.

• Like Like x 1
  17. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Some more Locker nan diy

• Like Like x 2
  18. okkabachan

okkabachan Kenkyuusei

TBS Playlist performance

I'm still undecided if i like including dances on the performance. It still looks weird to me lol.

And some more DIY

I was actually thinking the same for coinlockers. Starting from the digital singles to the MV's to the tiktok album, i kept on thinking on how are they earning money to fund the production of all of those. it's not like they are popular enough to sustain themselves from money they earn just from streaming. maybe that's why the fanra tickets are pricey lol. then again they are just in the mercy of higher ups from WMJ. how patient will the management be? i guess only time can tell.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  19. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Halloween Stream this saturday on their showroom account at 19:00JST!
    source: https://twitter.com/the_coinlockers/status/1321753647726944258

That is the advantage having a major backing one, obviously there are some downsides as well. As long as Shimamura Music don't pull the plug I think they should be fine, i reckon they are one of the bigger investors in this project.
    2020 was/is a crazy year, I think WMJ will wait another year to see how things go, before making futher moves. One thing I think they should change is, focus much more on music. They are musicians first, idols second.

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Episode 23

• Like Like x 2