The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

I confess that even though i'm quite sure i still haven't oshihen'ed, recently i care more about checking updates on Paruru's thread than my Kami-oshi's thread? :^^;:

2. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    i confess : just one week left for my national exam [sweat]

3. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

I must confess - making good friends is the most important thing one can do. You never know when good connections will play in your favor. Getting terminated from my previous job, good connections got me back in employment two days later.

4. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

I confess Murashige Anna is now my no.1 fav in HKT48 passing Meru.. :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

i confess that murashige is slowly climbing up unto my oshi list (she was just used to be my favorite
    then now she's almost on the same level with yuko, mariko, mayuyu in my list [hehe] )

6. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    I confess that the crazy Russian girl is crazy [nod]

7. 48wotamania

48wotamania Kenkyuusei

I confess that I kinda fall for Yukirin.. well not sure tho but I keep on checking her thread this pass few days [blush]

8. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

-i confess that the first time i get to known churi i thought she was crazy, i mean she loves
    birds in another level, i even thought that she's just faking it and she's just using bird for her
    character but it turns out that she really loves birds and i gradually came to like her [hehe] :^^;:

9. Weezon

i confess, listening to beginner, 10nen,river, oogoe diamond and other akb old songs makes me feel its outdated or very old.. :^^;:
    is it just me?

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I confess that I usually skip 3 of those songs when I'm watching concert dvds because they're the least interesting songs in the set. Oh add Flying Get to that list :lol:

11. Weezon

i confess, i just had a bonding time with my classmate(girl)..some words cant be use in this forum :^^;: , so Bonding seems close to it. :p

i confess, i really like girls with short hair, like my former oshi
    but something is still missing... [speechless]
    [​IMG]

12. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I confess I don't find Tomonaga Mio or Kimoto Kanon cute AT ALL. I tried browsing her G+, videos, everything. People say they're both the epitome of cute and I'm like "huh?"

I confess I think the cutest girls in the 48 family are: Takayanagi Akane (SKE Team KII), Takano Yui (NMB Team M), and Niidoi Sayaka (SKE KKS). If graduates count, then Acchan and Sato Natsuki

13. Yuki48

Yuki48 Kenkyuusei

- I confess that I wish Sakura-chan ranks higher than every other HKT member that is not Sasshi, just to show that she is the best member of the group.
    - I confess that there're some members in the 48-Family that I wish will just graduate soon so I don't have to see them.
    - I confess that Sakura-chan is just slightly ranking above Meru now for me, but I love both of them <3

14. Weezon

-i confess, lately, their is a girl always running on my mind,(i hope she dont get tired :lol: ) could this be love?

15. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ And who might that be? :hehe: :hehe:

- I confess that ever since I read HoTD, I've this habit of scanning my school or area to see if it is suitable for fortifying in a Zombie Apocalypse lol :D

16. Weezon

a new friend of mine.. though she's older than me.. :D

17. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Sometimes I just can't take it when people snob you when you're trying to be nice by greeting them, at least smile, damnit. :angry:

I used to be snobbish when I was younger but since I got a taste of a regimented life, where they criminalize that gesture, I've almost got rid of it. I kinda pity them because I know how they feel being not able to respond to people you hardly know that tries to make a conversation with you.

They need to work in their interactions skill, its quite handy when you're investigatingasking something. [hehe]

18. Weezon

i confess, im really bored right now, waiting for training hotel to call me, im bored playing online game, havent read news about 48groups, and hell im also want stop typ........

19. 48wotamania

48wotamania Kenkyuusei

I confess even though I keep saying I don't care about people badmouthing or hating me, I actually do care and it hurts! It must've been hard as well to Tomochin, Paruru or anybody in AKB who have massive amount of haters. For me, not massive amount of people, but friends and couple of acquaintances. Man I'm melting inside here :cry: Mix feeling that I can trust nobody no more :cry:

20. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    I confess, the phenomenon of variety Idols is just irrelevant to me. During RH or other Concerts whenever they come on I just use that as break time.