The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ Well (I'm guessing you're talking about Sae here), I guess the best thing to do is to just trust your oshi's judgement and support her all the way - besides, you got to admire her for at least wanting to try the nigh-impossible and forge her own path :)

2. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

I confess to changing the password of the wifi because the person I'm sharing the flat with is being an ass.. Told him that the internet's down.. Will probably let him on after a week.. ^.^

3. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

Ara ara, Kyu had a crush on someone before ^O^ Did you confess to the girl? (if you don't mind me asking XD)

I confess that I am starting to like NMB48 now...their new single is so good ╰(´︶`)╯♡

4. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ Nah, never got a chance to :XD: :XD: Wish I did though, but aww well, t'is life :p

- I confess that I seriously love these wireless headsets, its awesome to listen to music without having my phone next to me and being able to move away while to get a drink while not missing anything :awesome:

- I confess that I dislike how google+ notifies you of updates via gmail...a regular Android notification choice would have been better instead :tongue:

5. Buddy P. Sokarijo

Buddy P. Sokarijo Kenkyuusei

I confess: that the reason i believe that akb doesnt sound as great as other pop groups is because AKB doesnt reworked their voices...

Theire i said it...

6. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

So I saw this thread showing up on my new posts feed and realised I had something to say. Never thought I would. I guess that's my first "confession": I thought this thread was a bit silly at first (honestly, I still do), but now I'm posting here, so well...

I'm currently seriously considering changing my oshimen. I've only been in the fandom for a little short of a year by now and my oshimen has only been so for a little over half a year. When I first came to know about the concept of an oshimen I told myself I would wait until I got to know all the girls in all groups before I would choose one. I didn't. This is where it ended up, I guess. I now believe I've gotten to know 90% or more of all members at least a little bit, and I find myself just not looking at Madoka's G+, listening to her radio show, watching HKT LODs/shows etc. as much as I had before.

So yeah, I confess that I'm considering oshihen at the moment. I'm not gonna say specifically who the "lucky" member is right now but I'll say the two candidates are both from NMB48's Team BII. I'm going to wait a bit and see if I'm gonna actually do it, though. I still like Madoka a lot and I do not regret voting for her this year at all. Dunno why, but I just wanted to get that off my chest. Funny what this whole system does to you sometimes lol

7. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    ^ lol we're on a similar boat.

Ughhhh, I don't wanna make this confession but I feel like I need to??? for some reason.

So anyways, I've been thinking and contemplating a lot lately and I've finally come to the conclusion that I have oshihenned. Really without realizing it, I've been supporting another member more than I support my own oshimen. And I have been so much more into NMB for quite awhile now. They've become my actual "oshi group", so why not go all the way and completely support an NMB member as well.

This doesn't mean I like Jurina any less, it just means I wanna support another member a teensy bit more than her. She will always remain my first and longest lasting kami-oshi. And I still love her so much. It just feels like it's time to move on....

Oh yeah, it's my NMB oshi, Kinoshita Momoka, in case anyone didn't realize :p

8. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I confess that I visit the threads (although I don't post much) of AKB48 members I dislike so that I can like them. And I was successful in liking some like Yukirin, Tomochin, and Tanochan. :^^;:

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Oshihening is always a hard thing to do. Is it a natural thing or not, i don't know. But it's good to feel bad about oshihening because that means you cared about your first oshi.

I do understand the feeling of unfaithfullness.

10. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

I confess to be being bored of reading how 'great' Sweden is from certain member on this forum. People like him are making myself and others post less and turn away from here.

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    one tip : don't feed the troll.

By making some controversies he is secretly seeking for everyone attention.

His reasoning doesn't make sense at all.

12. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    I confess that I think Li Li needs to change his avatar to Naana of course! We both know this is the right thing to do! >:D

Also I guess I should confess that moechan is kinda cutie... when with Naana XD

13. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^That coming from the resident Naana fanboy :awesome:

I confess I'm still having conflicting issues on whether to oshihen or not [sealed]

14. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I confess that I'm wishing that Li Li won't oshihen.

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I confess i freaking hate the post office right now, i'm glad most postal workers are gonna lose their job within the next 2 years.

16. tsuru

tsuru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I confess that I cannot wrap my head around a Kuroi Tenshi performance centered by Paruru. :blink: :wtf:

17. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    I'm fat. Like 98kg fat.

But i just ran 5K, I'll try to end this vicious cycle of fattiness

18. Theli

Theli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    - I confess that now that Kuumin is gone, i'm seriously thinking in not follow SKE anymore. Well, Rena and Non are still there but... Things will never be the same again without Kumi... :(

- I also have to confess: this year, i'm enjoying Momoiro Clover songs much more than the *48 ones.

19. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    -I confess that I'm really glad that the 48 fandom is a lot more positive than other fandoms I'm in,because there's always a lot of negativity and hate towards characters/writers which puts me in a bad mood.
    -I must also confess that while I didn't like KFC at first,the Staff ver. made me reconsider and now I don't mind it.

20. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    Are we talking about the same 48 fandom here? XD if there is a fandom that is worse than this one with hating and stuff like that.. then I confess I am glad I don't know them lol

Edit: Then again.. its probably just here on S48 lol.