The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hokkaido48 damn when
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    ^^^^

In my mind choosing Yuiyui as Mayuyu's successor in AKB48 is like choosing Isco Alarcon as Xavi Hernandez' successor in Spain national team. Actually Thiago Alcantara, Sergi Roberto, & Saul Niguez are better. Points for Roberto, he's so underrated. Last clasico, he was instrumental in destroying Real Madrid's midfield. He killed Casemiro. FC Barcelona aware that he's very important and recently the club given him a new contract with 500M buyout clause. Roberto deserves to join Spain national team for world cup next summer?

Don't get it? You're just not into football & puta madrid.

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^
    As long as we the fans aren't privy to all decisions made about members and reasons why... there'll always be those maintained in positions of privilege that boggle us. Add to that the blinders worn by hardcore fans against reason... and getting to the truth is even harder, if it ever gets out. I just accept that, as a non-monetary, casual supporter of my favorite members... I can only hope my girls get a fair shake and try to be unbiased (and not an asshole) when confronted with hard truths (or heavily-biased fan retorts). I'm human too, so take that as you will.

I confess wintertime is one of my least favorite seasons to drive, anywhere on the globe... with the influx of fresh Washington-state plates around here, I can only predict there'll be more medicated drivers (scrip- and self-) on the road... and so far, they haven't proven me wrong. And yes, I have lived in WA long enough to know what it's like to drive there in the dark months... on both two and four wheels (read: hairier than Chewbacca dipped in Rogaine)...

Speaking of medicated... being on gut meds that nonetheless have side effects on cognition and mood, I'm quite self-conscious about watching for the classic stereotypical signs seen in the severely medicated in WA: erratic behavior, mood swings, irrational/unforced emotional outbursts. So far this new one seems okay; wife says I'm 'a bit more introspective but otherwise not devolving into some pill-popping psychopath' -- sweet! Thanks, babe :^^;:

But I do confess being sensitive to this, enabled me to see just how friggin' medicated so-called polite society really is. So strange to be walking through the mall... and a movement or behavior catches my eye, only to follow and see the more subtle, less-known signs (atypical, nearly ascitic belly distention; a certain stare; a certain distinct smell as they walk by; subtle tics). It's almost a cautionary sign to gaze upon what I too might be headed for, if I also decide to take the med route to rid personal demons. Umm, I'll take the advice :wtf:

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I just had a big self realization moment. For the longest time blue is my favorite color because I like the sky and the sea. So probably that is why STU has been very appealing to me from the very get go.

Also not only that, my preference of colors is starting to favor pink and yellow :^^;: Used to be a chocolate flavor lover but now I prefer strawberry milk and ice cream.

And I am more easily in getting emotional when watching stages and concerts.

I am a changed man.

4. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hokkaido48 damn when
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ogiyuka is the same as Jurina, Sayaner, & Sakura. Ogiyuka is similar to Sasshi & Rie more because Ogiyuka is originally an AKB48 member.

5. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  6. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hokkaido48 damn when
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    There's a big problem in my family. I blame my father's pragmatism during his youth as the cause, my brother followed his choice, cause he's stuggling in his life. I refused, I don't want to struggle in life like them.

7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

It's all the Piyo worship lol

Light blue, sea green, & white have been my fave colors for decades. Pink, not so much. Wife likes cobalt blue and white...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

8. Humbucker

Humbucker Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I confess I've always liked X-MEN, but not as much as Wolverine in his solo stories (as Patch in Madripoor for example). I guess the same goes for idol groups.

9. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

I must confess that my oshi was this Japanese Idol:

[​IMG]

but now I oshihen to this Korean Idol

[​IMG]

10. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I regret leaving med school. Now I don't like my life, I'm a lawyer but I don't have the guts to leave everything and try med school again. Never told ANYONE this.

11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks for sharing. That's a hard place to be in, all right...

Both are practices, both are disciplines that require a lot of schooling at high cost. However, law doesn't subject you to the consequences of killing someone as you strive for higher and higher competence...

Perhaps a stopgap solution may be: consider specializing in medical tort. That'll require some training (or at least exposure) in doctors'/practitioners' medical terms, procedures, qualifications, and other lay-of-land knowledge. This will 1) allow you to save for medical school 2) give you a leg up on many other med students. Another, is medical research. This advice is of course is completely void of any particulars besides what you've shared here, so salt heavily.

Not having the desire to change your life, feeling helpless to bring yourself to face what needs to be done... is a bad place. Been there. I hope something rises up soon to help you make your decision. :flower:

12. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hokkaido48 damn when
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I just realized that Metallica is an excellent band and now I regret that I could watched the concert in 2013 for free but I didn't take it…………

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Future Girls

With the good friendship Naachan and Noepii got, I'm hoping one day that they go on a double date together (Naachan and her wife and Noepii and her wife).

14. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hokkaido48 damn when
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sorry Yasushi Akimoto, Thom Yorke writes songs about unrequited love better than you.

15. RyuKen

RyuKen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    I confess that I would decline offers to go hang out with friends and spend my time watching youtube videos about these girls

16. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Cristine Jan Elaurza
    Welcome to the community!

17. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hokkaido48 damn when
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    AKB48 releases another disco song.

Let's back to 2013, the first time AKB48 released disco song, Koisuru Fortune Cookie. Everyone knows that it was released in a same year with Daft Punk released Random Access Memories that was rather to be disco than usual EDM. The hit single, Get Lucky could be heard almost everywhere at that moment.

My mom liked Get Lucky. I wonder what if I introduced Koisuru Fortune Cookie to her, would she like it? Both songs are actually similar.

Unrelated, I heard someone, an electronic musician who is an avid fan of both of Daft Punk and AKB48 said that he was about to make a mashup of Get Lucky & Koisuru Fortune Cookie but I didn't know if he ever done it.

18. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Until today, if anyone asked me which well-known NMB48 members I've met at HS and 2-shots, Ota Yuuri would not have been on the list. "No, I've never met her." I've just been sorting out a pile of old papers at home, one of which was a printed-out list of members at an NMB48 National HS event at Makuhari Messe 2 years ago which I attended. In one of the lanes alongside the names of Jo Eriko and Kushiro Rina is Ota Yuuri! I can remember meeting Jo and Rinacchi but I just can't remember Yuuri. I'm sure I checked the names on the signs at each lane to make sure they were the same as on my printed list. I can only guess that at the time I just didn't know who she was...

19. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hokkaido48 damn when
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    A friend of mine is gonna have vacation to Japan. I ask him to send fanletters to my oshimens to invite them to come to Indonesia. I tell them that by come to Indonesia, they can buy Kusuka as many as they want. ._.

20. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hokkaido48 damn when
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    To Kpop fans, never forget this masterpiece! 6 years passed, still no Kpop songs as iconic as it.

Most iconic Kpop song was made by someone which his agency was doubtful about him because he's fat & ugly, not by handsome oppa.