1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I've never really enjoyed a Japanese drama with our idols.

Also, my family thinks I'm super weird for liking 48/46 stuff.

I'm not a big fan of gravure. I think they look better with clothes on.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Confession:

I was not a fan of Watanabe Akari's push since she joined HKT48 via the 3rd Draft. Mainly because of her "If I am drafted into any group other than AKB, I will have to withdraw from joining." And then later, when selected for HKT, she did not follow through with her "threat".

However. Having seen just about every theater stage she has been in, I find I have grown to enjoy her presence in the stages very, very much. She is flipping ADORABLE. Especially during the opening to White day ni wa in Team H's RESET stage.:cute:<3<3

Still on the fence about her push. But I can see myself coming around to like it, not too long from now.

3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    dude, i watch white day ni wa a bunch of times everyday and i can’t get enough of akari!![​IMG]

4. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    I confess that I’m way too upset about not having an oshi now as Yokomichi recently graduated...

I confess that I really want to give all my effort and energy to one girl who I have huge special feelings for, even though there are many girls I love over all the groups there’s just no one giving me that feeling right now and it makes me sad :(

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    My 2019 idol group confession compass:

=LOVE > Hinatazaka46 > IZONE > STU48 > =/=ME > SKE48 > Keyakizaka46 > NMB48 > AKB48 > HKT48 > NGT48

6. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I confess...
    Synchronized dances do not appeal to me, it reminds me of a military parade.

Also when a group is fully synchronized in all their dances I can no longer tell who is who.

This is one of the reasons I am not attracted to KPOP.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Sapporo

Sapporo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I always check out the Graduation page everyday to see who is graduating.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I confess that my Pinterest account has been banned.

Goodbye to more than 150,000 images that included about 140,000 images of family 48 and 46.

9. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

They have put stricter laws.

According to the Pinterest logarithm, there are idols of family 48 that appear to be younger than they claim to be.:wtf:

The gravure image you I put here, if I had put on Pinterest, Pinterest I would have blocked my account a long time ago.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Confession: I read a Bunshun article out of curiosity, and it has affected the way I look at some members, even if I know its all speculation.

Never will I read Bunshun again.

11. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

:(

---

Confession #1: I am entering a rigorous professional school program in the Fall and desperately need to curb my J-pop idol addiction before then.

Confession #2: Just started listening to Kenshi Yonezu's music, and now my SakamichiAKB music collection looks so juvenile. Not getting rid of it, though. :p

12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I know, I'm sorry. And it was a Bunshun article about Keyaki, too.

I don't think you need to curb your addiction: use it as inspiration in doses. That's what I do and it hasn't gotten in the way of my focus :D

13. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I confess that today is the 'revetlles de sant Joan', the night of the witches and warlocks, where the demons dance around the bonfires that cremate the past and that it may be that your wishes are fulfilled, we are at the summer solstice and we celebrate it on the shortest night of the year.

14. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I confess that I have just had a cyst removed from my back. :)