1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Gamer Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by transcendental_protagonis, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I want to buy a PS4 bundled with Star Wars Battlefront II................................................................

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I don't play any games, I don't like it but OMG God of War just AMAZING! It's looks like I watch movie :shock:

3. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Not an avid console gamer since I don't play on my consoles which are collecting dust tbh. Currently playing Runescape, Guild Wars 2 and recently Fortnite.

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Civilization games someone? And I don't talking only about console or Amiga or Pc, but table boagame. At Avollo hill's that...

Or something like these?

Are someone else also played transport games?

Which role is your favorite these games?

5. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Really stoked that Megaman X is coming back with the Collections for PS4. It already came by in PS2 but who's PS2 is still working properly anyway?

Spyro The Dragon, Lumines PS4, and 30th Anni for Street Fighter!!

Geez i'm getting excited for old games thats being re-released HAHA

EDIT:
    In case you were looking into what I was talking about
    http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/coming-soon/ps4/date

It's MetaCrtic so you know...list aint always complete.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  6. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    I'm pretty excited for the next FF14 patch. I scheduled a play day party for my FC on Memorial Day weekend and I'm looking forward to it!

7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm wondering what games are truly special for you, guys. I mean, if you had to name the three games you've enyoyed playing the most, what games would you name? I guess my list would be Dungeon siege II, Gothic 2 and Doom 2. We have a saying in Spain...'segundas partes nunca fueron buenas' ('Second parts were never good') but it seems that it doesn't work for me... [hehe]

8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Currently enjoying Battletech playthrough the campaign

Otherwise its good ol' AOE2 online. Yes, its alive ! Very much so xD

9. unkowwn

@karles48
    THREE?

Hmm.. You know thats a tough cookie. Every video game I enjoy has special place in my heart.

1. MEGAMAN X (SERIES) (SNES, PS1, PS2)
    Duuude Folks. I understand this isn't a unique formula of gaming. Left to right and stage clearing boss fighting adventure. But something of this series always hits home as a true juggernaut of my gaming life. The music, atmosphere, it's a real total package. It isn't a pushover series.

2. PERSONA (PSV, PS2, PS4)
    My brother said this is better than Final Fantasy. I trust my brother so I gave it whirl on his PSV. LOVED the concept and battle.

3. ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBORS (SNES)
    Ya'll just need to play this to know. F***. Even my MOM AND I CO-OPED IN THIS GAME. Thats some mother son heart building going on. My moms better than me in this game too. HOW THE?! She beat this game like 70+ times with all VICTIMS STILL ALIVE. Jesus. It's easy and hard to play. Totally underrated but heavily appreciated game.

Honorable Mentions:
    -LUMINES (PSV)
    -DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION MAX (PS1)
    -VEGAS STAKES (SNES)
    -STAR OCEAN (DS)
    -007 Goldeneye (N64)

10. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    I put Chrono Trigger, Tales of Symphonia, Fire Emblem Blazing Sword, and League of Legends on my #gamestruck4 last month. I'd probably remove League if I had to reduce it to three.

11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I've played Tales of Symphonia before!It was more fun than I thought it would be!That's why I'm planning to try Tales of Berseria and Nights of Asure!

As for me,I have more then 3 but I would say Zelda Ocarina of Time,Bioshock(but if I really have to choose one of the three,it would be Infinite) and Okami!

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Migroproses Soccer and Sid meries Civilization. Maybe many also but form console that CT.

And...
    Isn't FE was serie?

13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm glad I gave three options... ;) Since I'm playing less and less it wasn't too difficult for me... :^^;:

14. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    I haven't played Besaria, I hope it's fun!!

15. unkowwn

Bought DJMAX Respect from Playstation network today. Didn't know it was released for NA like recently. Couldn't really find a local vendor for a physical copy. But guys this game is the definitive collection of DJMAX! The DLC is just gravy over this meatloaf of a beauty game.

Not so sure about using the dual shock as a controller for this game but whatever, we all survived on the PSVita :yikes:

16. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will have THREE Zombies maps at launch, including this one: A map set on the Titanic!

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    The reason why Japanese rhythm games such as Bang Dream are harder than Guitar Hero

504127ebf42a5be20bf79df00d1f16c81517598182_full.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    Finally got into Dauntless tonight and it's actually pretty fun for what it is! I've never played Monster Hunter before, so not sure how it stacks up. I hope the servers stabilize soon.

But tomorrow I'm going into the new 24 man in FF14 and I heard it's a delightful trashfire. Yey.

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. unkowwn

I just got Sims 4, it's on sale. Not bad. The loading on this game is pretty annoying but hey I graduated high school and now looking for job in the Sims.

Still living like 2 Broke Girls.